TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I like that SMFirst, and indeed no.17 is most definitely me at the moment!

Love the list! I haven't seen it before, thanks for sharing!

Hey All, i've just spent ages catching up on missed posts (so many posts hehe)... i've been tryin not too come on here too much as although I really love chatting to everyone here (u are all great *big hugs to all* I find i'm getting too obsessed. I have got a total baby brain and cant stop thinkin about it which i've been told isn't healthy and could effect my chances of concieving!

I'm on day 13 now and when I tested first thing this morning I was still showing lows on my CBFM (during the day i'm starting to get fertile symptoms so we are going to start BD'in tonight just incase...).

Really glad you are all doing well (MissSazra - I hope you feel better soon and the antibiotics kick in quickly). My OH has been on antibiotics this last week(just finished) I was wondering if they would effect things but i'm guessing not if they told you they are ok.

When I last came on here I said a family member had just got their BFP... well now yesterday I find out a friend has got her BFP now!!!! Everyones going baby crazy :) I went to my mums for tea yerterday and she kept saying how what she had cooked was full of folic acid (hint hint to me i think) she doesnt know we are trying thou but she would love it as I know she is desperate for a grandchild.

I wish everyone BFP's - I've got a good feeling about this month!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to the site (just found it today), but it seems like such a lovely community, I just had to join. My hubby and I are trying for baby #1. Much like many of you here, we haven't told anyone that we are trying, nor are we going to tell anyone until I'm about 12 weeks along. It feels great to tell someone! :)

I should be ovulating any day now, so I'm hoping we have a success! We tried once a few months ago, and then had to take a break for a couple months, but now we're ready to try again. I'm very nervous, and I can't believe how agonizing the whole waiting process seems to be. Both my mom and older sister had issues conceiving, so I hope I'm properly prepared for the disappointment if we have trouble too.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I'm hoping all of you get your positives! (not sure of all the lingo yet, sorry) :)

Hi JJbaby and welcome!!

You sounds similar to me, not told anyone we are trying, not going to tell anyone until at least 12 weks...and also due to ovulate any day now... how long are your cycles?

:)

X

Welcome JJBaby! You will love this group. The women on here are just absolutely wonderful. So don't hesitate to rant, rave, just chat or whatever. Everyone is super nice.

Hello, JJBaby!! And welcome. I love BnB. I'm becoming an addict..... for all the acronyms and stuff I think there is a link to them on the main BnB page.

SMFirst I love that list!! LOL!! I reminds me of so many things I'm doing! Especially the one on the 3rd bedroom :)

Bby, keep us updated! You too, MissSazra. I hate when my friends are feeling blahhhh.

A non-update update on me. I am on CD17 and no smiley on my OPK yet. Still :sex: every other night though, regardless of what that thing says :)

How's everyone feeling today?
I'm all confused about my chart and stuff, bleh.
I've been getting horrible cramps too.
IDK anymoree :cry:

How's everyone feeling today?
I'm all confused about my chart and stuff, bleh.
I've been getting horrible cramps too.
IDK anymoree :cry:

Aww hon I'm sorry. Where's that PMA you mentioned in your other thread?? I will send good vibes your way. I'm not doing any charting. I can't get too involved in this stuff or I will become absolutely obsessed. How far along are you in your cycle?

I'm on CD60, and i knowww PMAPMAPMA, i'm just so confused at the mo, dunno what my body is doing :/

Hi ladies I'm really new to this (this is my first post) me and my parter have just started ttc and I'm so excited I had my implant out just over 2weeks ago and just finished my first AF (is that rite??) So I should be ovulating on the 14th nov. I'm the same as you I'm not telling anyone until I am around 12weeks so I needed somebody to tell lol I already have a little boy called jack who's 4 in jan. I'm hoping to make some friends on here xxx

Welcome Jack's Mummy!!! :hug: There are so many lovely ladies here and it really does help to vent and they always get back to you. Don't worry about the abbreviations if you are not use to them, just say what you thinking and feeling.

Best of luck to you.

I am now 6 days past ovulation and is really praying for a "BFP" a big fat positive!!! :bfp:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286773200;0;29;11

Hi JJbaby and welcome!!

You sounds similar to me, not told anyone we are trying, not going to tell anyone until at least 12 weks...and also due to ovulate any day now... how long are your cycles?

X

Thanks for the welcome! My cycles are usually 28 days, so that means I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. It's kind of tricky to figure all this out, but I'm one of those women who can definitely tell when I'm ovulating. I also bought one of those ovulating kits from the drugstore, just in case. Negative this morning, but hopefully positive tomorrow. Hoping this is the month for all of us! Is this your first cycle trying?

Hello, JJBaby!! And welcome. I love BnB. I'm becoming an addict..... for all the acronyms and stuff I think there is a link to them on the main BnB page.

SMFirst I love that list!! LOL!! I reminds me of so many things I'm doing! Especially the one on the 3rd bedroom :)

Bby, keep us updated! You too, MissSazra. I hate when my friends are feeling blahhhh.

A non-update update on me. I am on CD17 and no smiley on my OPK yet. Still :sex: every other night though, regardless of what that thing says :)

I think thats probably the best way to go... from reading posts on here it seems like people have more luck just BD'in lots near the right time rather than reading sticks etc...

Welcome JJBaby - good luck with "catching the eggy" as they say :)

ToxicFox - Do you think the Agnus castus is doing anything?

Yeah tonight is our night for BD but then if we go every other night that leads me up to Monday night.. hubby will be out of town so we'll need to go twice in a row at some point, but, no problem with me!!! LOL. I have the Big O every time.... do you ladies?

Hi JJbaby and welcome!!

X

Thanks for the welcome! My cycles are usually 28 days, so that means I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. It's kind of tricky to figure all this out, but I'm one of those women who can definitely tell when I'm ovulating. I also bought one of those ovulating kits from the drugstore, just in case. Negative this morning, but hopefully positive tomorrow. Hoping this is the month for all of us! Is this your first cycle trying?

We have been trying for 2 months but this is technically my first fertile month (its a very long story thou) I was on antibiotics for a medical condition which my doc originally told me were ok to take when trying... when i went back to him after 2 months of trying he told me they werent ok to take as they stop the egg from bein released (therefore making it pretty much impossible)... I was really mad at the time!!!! so although we have been trying for 2 months... i'm now off the tablets so this is the first offical month when its actually possible (hopefully that makes sense!!)

My cycles are 30 days so we should be testing around the same time too!

Do any of you girls find grapefruit juice helps with CM?

I don't have too much problem with lack of cm but this month I got some grapefruit juice just to see if it worked really... but i've had no difference from drinking it at all...

Just wondered if anyone finds it works for them or if its just an old wives tale?

Hi JJbaby and welcome!!

X

We have been trying for 2 months but this is technically my first fertile month (its a very long story thou) I was on antibiotics for a medical condition which my doc originally told me were ok to take when trying... when i went back to him after 2 months of trying he told me they werent ok to take as they stop the egg from bein released (therefore making it pretty much impossible)... I was really mad at the time!!!! so although we have been trying for 2 months... i'm now off the tablets so this is the first offical month when its actually possible (hopefully that makes sense!!)

My cycles are 30 days so we should be testing around the same time too!

Omg I bet this last month was very frustrating for you! You are now my official TTC buddy. :) Hopefully this time next year, we will be first time mommies!

Yeah tonight is our night for BD but then if we go every other night that leads me up to Monday night.. hubby will be out of town so we'll need to go twice in a row at some point, but, no problem with me!!! LOL. I have the Big O every time.... do you ladies?

I am in the same boat with you. DH is going out of town so we need to BD the same as you. Lol. Its necessary to have the big O. Haha. I always do for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->