TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Welcome, Winter!! I love how our group keeps growing!

Well guys, looks like my IT department caught wind of me spending so much time on here LOL. Of course I'm only assuming this. But now when I visit the BnB website I get this message that says I have a quota of 10 minutes or so every hour. I didn't think I was going over that anyway, but oh well! I'll be less chatty for the next little while. What's silly is I'm more worried about people knowing I'm TTC than I am about my crappy productivity LOL. Oh well :)

coco, sorry about AF :( Good luck for the next cycle!!

Winter, you have been TTC a while. I'm so sorry! You are very strong like another poster said! There is a lot of support on this forum as well as this thread. We hope you'll be a regular too!

Ok. I just did another OPK today. I made sure to wait until I hadn't peed for 4 hours like the directions say. I got a circle instead of a smiley but the test line on the strip was a bit darker! And... I had some almost-EW CM in my underwear! Must be getting close to ov time! :happydance:

PS MissSazra... congrats on entering the TWW! FX'ed for you!!!!!

Thanks Sideways, I hadn't even realised I'd crossed over into the 2WW, you'd think I'd have known that! lol My monitor is still giving me highs, haven't had a peak day, but we will just have to wait and see.

Sideways, you're lucky you can even get on BnB at work. Where I work we have a ton of pages that are blocked, not even a 10 minute limit!

Yeah I am lucky. The bad part is, I spend way less time on the internet than some folks out there. You'd be surprised (or not?) that a lot of people seem to get paid to surf all day long....

yeah I should be careful here at work- we don't have too many restrictions but with the amount of time I've been playing on here it'll be flagged soon! (but it's just so much better than work stuff!!)

ps - welcome Winter - sorry for your struggles but hang in there!

hehe I am totally sneaky about getting on here at work. Not so much a big deal that I'm on the web but definitlely don't want anyone to see what type of site it is!

Hey for those of you looking for cute maternity clothes, someone on here recommended ASOS.com. I love these!

Hey for those of you looking for cute maternity clothes, someone on here recommended ASOS.com. I love these!

Alot of those clothes are super cute (the jackets especially) but somehow I can't see myself wearing skinny jeans with a big belly!! :haha:

Ha!! I rarely wear skinny jeans now. I am small enough to, I'm 5'2, 115lbs. I just like a little room in my pants!

Wow... I'm recovering from a doozy of a migraine last night. Haven't had one in years.... absolutley miserable. But I love how your pets can tell when you're not feeling well. My corgis snuggled me for hours!

So.... I was so off kilter this morning from having such a rough night, that I almost peed without using my OPK. And guess what... good thing I remembered at the last second or I would have missed my SMILEY!!! :happydance: YAY! 1st official BD tonight!!! And thank goodness it decided to wait a day. Sheesh would that have been a bummer!

time to get busy Harli!!

Love the wabbit in your avatar :)

Thanks! That's my sweetie pie Toffee Boy! I'm like Elmyra from Tiny Toons with him if you know that show! I'm always squeezing and kissing him hard but he loves it!

awww good he likes a cuddle :) my gerbils are a bit small to squeeze but they love to be held and kissed (well they never struggle or bite LOL)

Elmyra, hehe

Our other cat is 18 pounds so he's hefty enough to take a good squeeze - he pretends he doesn't like it but then looks at us like "why'd you stop?" hehe

An 18lb kitty WOULD make for good squeezin'! My bunny is a natural...liked(or tolerated) kissing and squeezing from the start. My corgis however took years of training LOL. But now I do think they actually like it and see it as a pleasant expression of affection.

Thanks! That's my sweetie pie Toffee Boy! I'm like Elmyra from Tiny Toons with him if you know that show! I'm always squeezing and kissing him hard but he loves it!

I have changed my avatar to a pic of my cute bunny, who is called Toffee! She's a real cutie, who would just sit and be stroked forever. Once you stop she always stays hoping you'll start again!

OMG!!!! your bunny is SO beautiful! That picture could be in a calendar! I can't believe our bunnies have the same name! And their color is similar too! Tan and brown harlequin!

Hello Ladies~

Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone was doing.
Harli - Consider yourself lucky, I get migraines on a regular basis. Its no fun. But its nice to know that you are feeling better.

Sending lots of sticky :dust: to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->