TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Omg I bet this last month was very frustrating for you! You are now my official TTC buddy. :) Hopefully this time next year, we will be first time mommies!

It was VERY frustrating!! I didn't say anything to the doc (even thou I felt like screaming and shouting like a mad woman) I was almost crying!!! I felt like all the effort we made to concieve during those 2 months was wasted...but at least it means i feel even more positive this month! I will probably be testing early as I doubt I will be able to wait... so fingers crossed for us both!!!! x

Yeah tonight is our night for BD but then if we go every other night that leads me up to Monday night.. hubby will be out of town so we'll need to go twice in a row at some point, but, no problem with me!!! LOL. I have the Big O every time.... do you ladies?

I am in the same boat with you. DH is going out of town so we need to BD the same as you. Lol. Its necessary to have the big O. Haha. I always do for sure.

I read somewhere it increases your chances of concieving if you have the big O... something to do with the vibrations helping things... not sure if its true however!!!

hehe - For me the Big O doesn't always happen every time, depends on the position ;) I know I've read that it's helpful to get the spermies moving but meh..

hey JJBaby1 - I think your screen name and mine might be similar (mine's our initials and "First" is for our 1st baby)

hehe - For me the Big O doesn't always happen every time, depends on the position ;) I know I've read that it's helpful to get the spermies moving but meh..

hey JJBaby1 - I think your screen name and mine might be similar (mine's our initials and "First" is for our 1st baby)

Ha! Why yes it is! We are so creative. :)

Do any of you girls find grapefruit juice helps with CM?

I don't have too much problem with lack of cm but this month I got some grapefruit juice just to see if it worked really... but i've had no difference from drinking it at all...

Just wondered if anyone finds it works for them or if its just an old wives tale?

I don't think it increases CM, but I've read lots that says somehow even though grapefruit juice is acidic, it helps create an alkaline (ie sperm friendly) environment. I've been trying to drink some every day as well as taking the Evening Primrose Oil pills for the same purpose.

Yeah I'm drinking the grapefruit juice too, i dunno how it works, but it sure as hell tastes good :D

That makes sense then cos it sure didn't increase my CM its no different to other months.

Oh well at least i've done everything possible this month then...and although OH commented that i'd got grapefruit juice when I don't normally buy it he didnt know why hehehe (he probably would have thought I had gone completely loooopy he already calls me obsessed!!!)

x

That makes sense then cos it sure didn't increase my CM its no different to other months.

Oh well at least i've done everything possible this month then...and although OH commented that i'd got grapefruit juice when I don't normally buy it he didnt know why hehehe (he probably would have thought I had gone completely loooopy he already calls me obsessed!!!)

x

hehe, it's crazy what we do/buy if we think it helps eh :happydance:

Hehe yep toxicfox! I've spent a fortune so far.... (worth every penny thou :baby:)

hi everyone,

well my update is that my AF decided to visit me 2 days late so have missed the boat this month!! tested on tues morn and negative and by tues eve it decided to appear!!
how is everyone doing?

Hi Coco

Sorry to hear you got you AF :nope:

I wish you all the luck in the world for next cycle hun x

I am new to the forum so I am not familiar with the regulars on here :(. I have been TTC for 2 years with the hubby. No luck. Just recently I thought I really was this time but, same as you, my AF decided to rear its ugly head! lol

It's frustrating though when you hear stories about women who bled like their regular flows during the first 3-4 months and never knew they were pregnant. My mom was that way with all three of her children. Bled heavy 7 days around the time of her period every month. She assumed it was her period but, found out she was 3 months in! So weird....

Maybe next time for us eh? lol

hi wintersong4,
am sorry to hear that u have not had any success so far. i have only just started ttc (3 cycles) and am getting frustrated so i cant even imagine how u feel. I have a family member in a similar situation to u and she has finally started the process of getting checked out after a long wait to see doctors. Both her and hubby and getting different tests done to see if there is anything wrong. they have been ttc fot 4 yrs but only decided to get checked out this year. Maybe its something worth looking into.
In one way that is why we decided to try now rather than later just in case it doesnt happen for us either. hope it all works out for u xx

Hi Winter song - I can't imagine how frustrating that must feel you must be a very strong person. I'm sending you loads of fairydust and really hope that next cycle works for you hun.

Wow, I go out for a few hours and miss 3 pages of chat! Welcome to all the new people joining the group. Not going to :sex: tonight, even with another high, as a) my stomach still hurts, and b) I just can't be bothered after 5 times in 4 days! lol

Hello Everyone! This thread is moving so fast, I can't keep up. I was out today and missed 5 pages of posts.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

MissSazra, I hope you are seeing some improvement with the antibiotics. You should be fairly safe with the pills as if you are PG, there is still no placenta to transfer anything to the baby. Hopefully you feel better soon.

SMfirst, what date was your wedding? Mine was June 26th, 2010. I think we were just a few weeks apart going by your ticker! We were only engaged for 6 months (but I've known him for 12 years). I quit my pill in November and my cycles still aren't regular. I kinda wish we'd really started TTC before the wedding, but I also didn't want to be PG and feeling yucky at the wedding.

I am on CD25, 5 or 6 DPO, depending on which day the egg decided to pop. I got a peak reading on CBFM on CD19. No obvious symptoms, except maybe a tiny bit of breast soreness? I think I might be just in my head! Really trying hard to not symptom-spot...it's really annoying that most early pregnancy symptoms can also be PMS symptoms...If I go by my average cycle length, AF is due in 7 days. But, since going off the pill last November I've had cycles from 26-37 days long.

:dust: to all!

Wow, I go out for a few hours and miss 3 pages of chat! Welcome to all the new people joining the group. Not going to :sex: tonight, even with another high, as a) my stomach still hurts, and b) I just can't be bothered after 5 times in 4 days! lol

I think for your well-being, taking a night off will be ok (and you've probably got a plentiful "supply" in there already hehe)

Hope your stomach feels better soon!

Thank you Turtlebeach and Coco83. It is VERY frustrating! Especially when you have future grandparents and great grandparents asking you about it!! My hubby is an only child and the ONLY child on his moms side so, his grandparents are VERY eager lol

I try to stay strong and just keep telling myself that it will happen....just hope sooner than later!

i know how u feel wintersong4 with the family always asking!even though they dont even know we are ttc for this reason!! dont give up hope someday when u have stopped thinking and worrying it will just happen, it is easier said than done i know! FX's for u and everyone trying to ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->