TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

OMG!!!! your bunny is SO beautiful! That picture could be in a calendar! I can't believe our bunnies have the same name! And their color is similar too! Tan and brown harlequin!

Awww, thanks, she is a real little poser. I have loads of great pics cos she loves having her photo taken!

I love bunnies!!! Especially the lop-eared ones. :)

Still no smiley on my OPK. Time is ticking... tick tock tick tock....

How is everyone else doing today?

What CD are you on sideways? I got my 1st smiley today! On CD16

I am on CD17. I think..... :checks calendar: Cycle is getting so long it's hard to keep up LOL. My last cycle was 39 so I'm not too worried about not getting the positive yet. Good luck, Harli!! Lots of :sex: then the TWW. Hopefully I can join you guys in the TWW soon!

Thanks! We really have to make this cycle count because I just found out it's likely my DH will be working out of town around my next O! No pressure or anything!!!

Well, we were on schedule to BD last night, but we had guests and didn't get wrapped up until 11pm, so it was too late for us (DH gets up at 5:30am for work...). I was a little distressed but now I think it's ok because I don't think it's Ov time yet anyway.. But tonight for sure :) And now it's Friday which is good all around.

Hope you get a smiley soon Sideways8

MissSazra and Harli I love your Toffee bunnies! That looks like a perfect Easter picture of girl Toffee!
That is weird they have the same name pretty much!

LOL. DH will be out of town Monday night, and won't get back till late Tuesday. So, Murphy's Law dictates that I'll get my smiley face on Monday.....

I hope not, too!! Monday is CD20, so we'd be getting realllllyyy close. I'll just have to make sure we BD Sunday night, then Tuesday night when he gets home.

Oh yeah -- we used Preseed last night. So we've been using it just as a general lube, but only externally. Last night I actually used an applicator thingy. Don't really have any positive or negative comments about the stuff, I just hope it does its job when the time comes!

I hope it does for both of us! I'll be trying it out tonight :)

Hey all I love catching up on all the posts when I get home from work. I don't access it at work as my boss keeps record of all the sites that have been accessed (and this one really would start rumours!!!!)...

I'm on day 14 so we :sex: last night (my monitor is still staying low thou but last month i jumped straight from low to peak) i've had signs which I think mean i'm fertile? Lots of clear stretchy CM, and high sex drive (which I dont tend to have at any other time during the month so I always know!)
We are therefore ignoring the clear blue monitor and doing what my body tells me (worth a try anyway)...

So hopefully the :spermy: will catch the egg even if its not there quite yet...

Going to :sex: again tonight and every day (hopefully - sometimes i have to nag OH cos hes tired) until about day 18... lucky its the weekend! TTC is knackering!!!

We have decided we aren't going to watch the fireworks tonight... but make our own instead!!! :)

HoooRAH!!!!!

Hi all, just catching up after going out to the fireworks. They were so pretty, I love firework night!

It's bonfire night here in the UK, so loads of displays all over the country!

Cool! Well like turtle I've decided to either cut out this site completely at work or maybe I'll peek in here and there :)

Just did another OPK, still just a circle. I'm not getting too impatient yet but I can feel myself getting that way before too long! LOL. Still going to just :sex: every other night until I get some kind of answer. Not sure if my LH surge has already come and gone... doubt it... but, if I think it has then according to SMEP you just :sex: every other night until either AF shows up or CD35. I won't be taking any HPT's until at the minimum CD39 since that's how long my last cycle was!

Sorry for rambling!!! How is everyone doing this Friday??

PS -- I read somewhere that spermies like cool environments so this cooler weather ought to do some good!! :)

PS -- I read somewhere that spermies like cool environments so this cooler weather ought to do some good!! :)

Good point! My DH works outside for the most part so hopefully he should be well cooled off!! hehe

How is everyone today?

Turtlebeach and Sideways, good luck catching that egg!

I'm at 7DPO and no new symptoms to report. I'm feeling pretty calm so far. I'm gonna try to wait until at least next Saturday to test if no AF by then.

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"