TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

How is everyone today?

Turtlebeach and Sideways, good luck catching that egg!

I'm at 7DPO and no new symptoms to report. I'm feeling pretty calm so far. I'm gonna try to wait until at least next Saturday to test if no AF by then.

:dust: to all!

Thank you soooooo much rducky!!!! I am also PRAYING for NO :AF:!!!!!

I wish I could say the same about being patient though!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286773200;7;29;11

Good morning everyone! Still no smiley on the OPK. rducky and lindy, stay patient!! I know it's hard! :)

well I guess I have another item to add to the "You know you're TTC when..." List:

- When you think you are ovulating but stuck in traffic and it's all you can do not to ditch the car and run home!!

But of course I got home in good time, and feeling hopeful now! Ov may actually be today or tomorrow anyway :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend (being on the west coast I think I am in the last time zone so it's Sat morning now for us)

Good morning everyone! Still no smiley on the OPK. rducky and lindy, stay patient!! I know it's hard! :)

Thank you :Hugs:

I know when I did mine I used the Clear Blue OPK and was so despondent on my second pack and the one morning I peed on the stick as I did every morning for the past two week and completely forgot about my test next thing my hubby comes through and ask is this smiley a good thing!!!! Well I tell you.... needless to say I was SUPER :happydance excited!!! So your day will hopefully come soon!!!

So lots and lots of :dust: for you!!!!

:baby:

Hi Ladies.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and I hope everyone is doing well.

An update on me, well I was spotting a little yesterday and the day before but now its gone. I was supposed to get a visit from AF on the 4th but nothing. I was experiencing light cramps and lower back aches nothing like when AF is visiting but now I am feeling fine. Does anyone think that it could possibly be the implantation process? And how long should I wait until I take a test? I don't want to get mine or my DH's hopes up but part of me "feels different". Hoping that it's my turn but not trying to make myself believe that I am. Well FXed ladies.

Hoping for all of us to get our :bfp:

Not sure, Bby. I have heard that implantation symptoms are very similar to light AF. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I am not sure when to test, but... if it is implantation I would wait 5-6 days before testing. Good luck!

Lindy -- thanks! I'm hoping it comes soon too. I'm not getting impatient yet, as today is *only* CD18. If it's still like this a week from now I'll probably start spazzing, LOL! I think it's so cool that your DH found the smiley face :) I am not comfortable letting my DH know that I'm using an OPK... I think he feels pressured enough that we're DTD every other day.

Thank you sideways. I guess I'm just nervous and anxious. Haha.

Keeping everything crossed for you BbyLove, let's hope you're our first BFP! Xx

MissSazra....... Tons and Tons of :spermy: :dust: for you!!!!!

I am just :pray: for our :bfp: on Thursday!!!! and that the :witch: stays very far away from me!!!

Now go :sex: so that you can = :baby: and we can be preggers together....:happydance:

GN Ladies...... me going to :sleep: now

lots of :dust: and thoughts to you all.

Thanks to all the ladies that have their FXed for me. I need all the luck I can get. :hugs:

I'm very excited for everyone!!! :happydance: Lots of sticky :dust: to everyone!!

CD19 and I got my smiley!!!!!! We didn't BD last night (it would have been our every-other-night night...) because hubby had a headache and he kinda pissed me off.... I kept telling him to kiss me and he would only kiss me like you would kiss your mom -- just little pecks. Ugh.

Anyway, :sex: tonight and hopefully we'll catch that eggy!! He's out of town tomorrow so I'm super nervous.

Sideways, I hope everything works out for you today. You're still in good time.

Bbylove, please keep us posted on what's going on with you. I have my fingers crossed!

Lindyk, you're testing on Thursday? How many DPO are you? I am feeling nervous now.

MissSazra, hope you're catching that egg!

YAY for smiley sideways! Don't be nervous, have fun!

Pretty sure I O yesterday... got my smiley on Fri and BD. Then felt some stuff going on down there on Sat, which I'm guessing had to do with O. So today will be our 2nd round of BD in our every other day routine.

Thanks rducky and Harli! I'm glad I'll finally be able to join the TWW club with the rest of you this cycle!! lol

Sideways I'm sorry your night didn't work out the way you wanted but hey :winkwink: ...... that's normally when the best things happens ....So yay :happydance: for your smiley and!!!! for your :spermy: today!!!! And here is LOTS OF :dust: for you!!!

Rducky I am 9dpo!!! :happydance: Yay!!! I am so excited I am really feeling positive!! My bbs started aching last night and I have been feeling very dizzy today and I have made sure I have eaten allot so it can be hunger!! Trying not to get to excited but at the moment I am already on :cloud9:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286773200;8;29;11

Aww Lindy thanks! Since we're wanting a girl, it may benefit us that he's out of town tomorrow night.. and we BD tonight so according to some of the 'techniques' for making a baby girl will be there for us -- DTD before you ovulate. [I read about these on another thread.....] If I got my smiley this morning then I could ov tomorrow....

Good luck to you too!! I'm super excited for all of us!!!

:dust: to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->