TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

We have an issue with low sex drive too, but I suppose part of it is because I work nights, and DH works days. And, when I am home, he stays up way later than I do. Sideways, I totally understand because we had this problem before TTC also.

Hi there I could do with a buddy too!
Also TTC #1, started in September.
LMP 5th Sept and keep getting :BFN: !! Saw my doctor who is putting it down to being stressed :wacko:
Good Luck

Welcome

Welcome brunette! You will really enjoy this group of ladies they are the best! So no matter if you want to rant, rave or just chat these wonderful ladies will certainly be here for you, including me. :)

Update on me: Well still spotting off and on. But having mild cramps and lower back aches. Going to test either Friday or Monday just depends on when DH gets paid. But at least the spotting isn't really bad. Still not giving up on the hopes of a :bfp: I will keep you all updated.

BbyLove - things are sounding promising!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed 4 u... maybe you will be the first need a buddy BFP!

Thank you all so much for keeping your fingers crossed for us! I asked my DH the other night if I was being too baby crazy and he reassured me that I'm not and he is too, he's just not mentioning it like I am. Haha. He knows how much I want a baby cause of my issues with my mom, long story short she put me in the backseat of life since I was little so I never had the companionship a mother and daughter should have. So I want to be able to give a baby the things I never received.

:dust: to all!!!!!

BbyLove - That's so sad you were cheated out of a Mother- Daughter relationship, but it's good to see you plan to make your baby's life so full of love, and you will be a great mother for it!

So the low sex drive seems to stem from working so much, no surprise -stupid work takes all the fun out of so many things ;)

And welcome brunette!

I agree that working makes both of us tired! But to me that's no excuse LOL. Ahh well anyway. Last night I had a pink satin bustier complete with garters. It didn't take too long heehee !!

Hey guys, check out what I just found on the net...

https://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/fertility/five-ways-to-tell-you-are-ovulating.aspx

Check out step 5. For those of you using the CBFM, are you using saliva to check your estrogen?? If not, I wonder how I can find these saliva checker thingies. Well.. hopefully I won't need one!!

Sorry - I got bored at home alone!:blush:

Hey HarliRexx - I just looked at your marriage ticker - yesterday you were married 2yrs,2mo,2wks,2days :winkwink:

numbers amuse me :)

Hi all, CD22 for me today and the CBFM is still showing a high (that's 10 days of highs now!) Don't think I'll be getting a peak as AF (or a 2nd line) should be due in 9 days. Hopefully the monitor will work out my cycle from this month and give me that peak next month.

Hi guys,

We are in our first real month of trying and am desperatly trying to wait till the 17th Nov before testing!!! its impossible, im so impatient.

Trying to keep hopes up.

X

Try to stay positive Trixie15! When's your AF due? I'm testing on 17th too I think (AF due 21st ish I think as OPK was smiley on Sunday 7th).

Welcome to the group Trixie and Impatient. There are a few of us in the 2WW now, so we can share symptoms and agonise over wanting to test together!

Ah indeed! The 2WW is hard isn't it - nothing to do but wait and analyse everyhting!

I've been looking at online ovulation calculators and based on my last AF and a 32 day cycle, I think we've missed it this month due to this stupid abscess. We last :sex: on Tuesday and most of the onlines say we would have been most fertile between Weds and Sat last week! Grrrrr
However, we :sex: 4 times in 3 days from when we had the first high on the CBFM, so maybe all is not lost, but I'm just not feeling it this month. :(

I should be due for AF on Nov 18 if my cycle is normal this month.. So far no symptoms (not expecting any). We got a good spread of BD'ing in but not getting my hopes up too high..

Welcome Trixie and ImpatientTTC :)

If the smiley on my OPK was right, then I'm in the TWW now. But I really don't know. The usual optimistic me is kind of pessimistic at the moment. It seems a lot of us are! Who knew that TTC was going to be such hell!! LOL

Welcome, Trixie and Impatient!! Hope you don't find us too down! We're usually pretty upbeat around here :) Maybe it's the hormones!

I've been looking at online ovulation calculators and based on my last AF and a 32 day cycle, I think we've missed it this month due to this stupid abscess. We last :sex: on Tuesday and most of the onlines say we would have been most fertile between Weds and Sat last week! Grrrrr
However, we :sex: 4 times in 3 days from when we had the first high on the CBFM, so maybe all is not lost, but I'm just not feeling it this month. :(

Don't worry the CBFM doesnt give a lot of people a PEAK in the first month. It will sort itself out thou. Mines reverse i'm getting a peak but no highs!

Did you BD before then cos sperm hangs around for up to 5 days.... so you may be ok. Did you keep your sticks? It may be different for everyone but I have noticed that the second day I get 2 lines that when I get my peak....

I am feeling really really exhausted today (I think its because of all this :sex: hehehehehehe been going to bed late! Got 8 hours sleep last night but have been yawning all day long and just feel sooooo worn out!

I should be due for AF on Nov 18 if my cycle is normal this month.. So far no symptoms (not expecting any). We got a good spread of BD'ing in but not getting my hopes up too high..

Welcome Trixie and ImpatientTTC :)

Fingers crosssed ;) when do you test??

Wahooo i've just realised im in the 2ww too (i was ofically in the 2ww before i actualy ovulated hehe!) I got my peak sunday but I think I actually ovulated yesterday so we are going to BD again today just incase (if we can manage it sooo tired)...

How early do you think I can test this month and get a realistic result? I normally wait until day AF is due however this month AF 22nd but my best friends hen do is on 20th (and they will find it very strange if i'm not drinking)... I was thinking of saying i'm on antibiotics or something thou just in case!!!! (cos no one knows we are TTC - however they will probs guess).

What test is most sensitive??

Hey turtlebeach

I've made a vow never to test before AF is due (and then I'll try to wait at least one day over) because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Saying you are on antibiotics is a good idea :)

Keep up a PMA ladies! The way I look at it, if it doesn't happen this cycle, then that's one more month that I can take to get myself even healthier for when I do get preggers!

Actually, my sister is pregnant (got it on their first try ever, but actually I feel no jealousy toward them, just happy and excited - not the case with strangers though hehe).

Anyway she was telling me I should not be taking Flaxseed oil supplements (I started the "Evening Primrose Oil/ Flaxseed oil program this month) but instead take "Wild Salmon Oil" (But not fish liver oil cuz that does something to your Vitamin A) - it has the health benefits for the taker but is especially good for a newly developing baby..

So I researched it and now I am going to start taking those :)

boy - so glad to have this site when it's a slow day at work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->