TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I have a friend who announced she was 4 weeks pregnant at her wedding reception...So far everything is ok with her but I couldn't believe they announced so early.

I'm at 10 DPO. Symptoms so far: breast tenderness, especially when I'm wearing a bra, still having some cervical mucus, and I'm really gassy. Sorry if this is TMI, I think you ladies will understand...I've been trying so hard not to symptom spot...and trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Just found out that DH will be going to India on business right at my fertile time next cycle...ugh...maybe we'll get lucky this cycle!

:dust: to all!

I have a friend who announced she was 4 weeks pregnant at her wedding reception...So far everything is ok with her but I couldn't believe they announced so early.

I'm at 10 DPO. Symptoms so far: breast tenderness, especially when I'm wearing a bra, still having some cervical mucus, and I'm really gassy. Sorry if this is TMI, I think you ladies will understand...I've been trying so hard not to symptom spot...and trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Just found out that DH will be going to India on business right at my fertile time next cycle...ugh...maybe we'll get lucky this cycle!

wow India! What kind of work does he do?

All this TCC stuff is working it's way into my subconscious now, had a dream last night that I'd had a baby! It's so frustrating cos I just know we missed this month, and yet I have to wait around another 9 days for AF to show up so we can start the next cycle.
Sorry for starting the day on a downer. Hopefully I'll perk up later!

He works for a company that does the billing for major telecommunications companies. They outsource a lot of the work to India, so he goes there every now and then to check up on what's going on. He went last November also. He likes going, it's just that if this trip goes through, he'll be gone exactly when it'll be important next cycle. I feel like it sounds silly, but I do feel disappointed.

I'm trying to keep up the PMA. It's CD31 and so far no signs of AF!

All this TCC stuff is working it's way into my subconscious now, had a dream last night that I'd had a baby! It's so frustrating cos I just know we missed this month, and yet I have to wait around another 9 days for AF to show up so we can start the next cycle.
Sorry for starting the day on a downer. Hopefully I'll perk up later!

Sorry you're feeling down. I'm pretty sure we all understand though. It's hard to wait, knowing that you just have to start over with a new cycle.

:hugs:

Thanks Rducky!

Ooooh just seen your ticker, 1 day left until testing. That's so exciting! Xx

He works for a company that does the billing for major telecommunications companies. They outsource a lot of the work to India, so he goes there every now and then to check up on what's going on. He went last November also. He likes going, it's just that if this trip goes through, he'll be gone exactly when it'll be important next cycle. I feel like it sounds silly, but I do feel disappointed.

I'm trying to keep up the PMA. It's CD31 and so far no signs of AF!

I know it's hard but just try to be :winkwink: patient. Even when you do no :af: you still have to wait about a week or so before you can test..... :happydance: I am two days late and still getting neg..... but I am really feeling preggers this time :headspin: and on :cloud9: already I'm testing tomorrow.

Lot's of :dust: to you!!!!

hehehe I even had :sex: this morning... cause normally that would have brought on the :witch: but :happydance: no show yet!!!!! :dohh: sorry for the tmi but just thought there might be others like me!!

:baby: :dust: :baby:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286773200;4;28;11

Hey anyone shop at Gap, Banana Republic, or Old Navy? I know Gap has some nice maternity basics. They are doing a Give and Get promotion... you get 30% off and 5% goes to your choice of non-profit. I can share my 30% coupon good from Nov 11-14 with anyone that wants it. Just PM me your email address.

Have a nice day ladies!

Hey anyone shop at Gap, Banana Republic, or Old Navy? I know Gap has some nice maternity basics. They are doing a Give and Get promotion... you get 30% off and 5% goes to your choice of non-profit. I can share my 30% coupon good from Nov 11-14 with anyone that wants it. Just PM me your email address.

Have a nice day ladies!

Hey Harli - Do you know if it's only good in the USA? I wonder if I could find one online for Canada..

Yeah i agree, its so scary and depressing that gettig a BFP doesnt mean you will actually end up with a baby...

If i'm lucky enough to get a BFP i'm only going to tell OH and you ladies :) I'm going to keep quiet until i start showing (which i'm hoping will be 3-4 months in) i'm really skinny but i've been told skinnier girls don't tend to show for ages?

I have a friend who has told everyone, her friends, family, work, anyone who will listen (even strangers in a shop etc) and she is only a few weeks pregnant - its scary).

Sorry late to checking in on this thread! I've missed so much since I can't just keep up at work anymore :(

I am skinny, too. I've heard lots of people tell me that I'll look like a toothpick with an olive on it...... yikes!

Anyway, I'll be testing on November 22. That's when (supposedly) AF will be due.

Woop Woop i'm testing on 22nd too (well thats when AF is due anyway - lets see if i can hold out long enough!!!)...

hehe a tooth pick and olive... I was told i'd look like I had a football up my top.

x

Sounds very positive rducky!!! fingers crossed 4 u hun!!!!!!!!

Is having CM after ovulation a sign of pregnancy? I had loads today which I thought was weird cos I ovulated on Sunday (?) I thought maybe I was going to ovulate twice but if its a sign then even bettterrrrrr!!!! Anyone know?

Does anyone else find themselves analyzing names when you either see them on paper or on tv? We've chosen Xander for our first boy, as we both love the name and Buffy the Vampire Slayer where it's from! I find myself looking at tv credits to see names and I either add them to the list or rule them out. Think I well and truly have babies on the brain now!

And as I'm sat here typing I've had some mild cramps and a dull backache, which I haven't had until right this moment. Feels like AF is on the way, but less cramps, does that make sense???

Does anyone else find themselves analyzing names when you either see them on paper or on tv? We've chosen Xander for our first boy, as we both love the name and Buffy the Vampire Slayer where it's from! I find myself looking at tv credits to see names and I either add them to the list or rule them out. Think I well and truly have babies on the brain now!

And as I'm sat here typing I've had some mild cramps and a dull backache, which I haven't had until right this moment. Feels like AF is on the way, but less cramps, does that make sense???

Hehe I do that all the time - the fact you do it too makes me feel better!!!!

My DH and I do that all the time - "That's a nice name" or "What do you think about that name"

Seems harmless :)

Good luck symptom spotting all! and FX'ed for testing time :)

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. As for me, I am feeling really crappy. I am feeling kind of light headed, still spotting (only when I wipe) (Sorry TMI), kind of weak, really tired and a little nauseous. When I have thought I was preggo before I have never felt this bad but his time I'm like bleh. Even the DH said yesterday that my cheeks looked flushed and I felt a little warm. I have been in bed most of the day yesterday and somewhat today. Well FXed that these mean I am preggo.

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. As for me, I am feeling really crappy. I am feeling kind of light headed, still spotting (only when I wipe) (Sorry TMI), kind of weak, really tired and a little nauseous. When I have thought I was preggo before I have never felt this bad but his time I'm like bleh. Even the DH said yesterday that my cheeks looked flushed and I felt a little warm. I have been in bed most of the day yesterday and somewhat today. Well FXed that these mean I am preggo.

Sounds like good news (if feeling ill can be good news)... fingers crossed for BFP :)

Hello everyone!

Sounds like good news (if feeling ill can be good news)... fingers crossed for BFP :)

So these symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms to you too?

Yep - i've just been reading up on pregnancy symptoms on google (as i've had a few weird things today - however i think with me its in my head as its a bit soon!) and they all sound like symptoms (apart from the flushed cheeks) I would check your not anemic thou as when I was a while back I was really light headed and tired etc which can be caused by blood loss. Fingers crossed thou!!!!!

Can you tell which day in your cycle you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->