TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Bby! I've been wondering about ya! I hope the spotting doesn't come back. You may have already answered this but do you still have plans to see your obgyn about that?

Well we were going to if it stayed extremely heavy but since its only really light we're waiting until I get covered with insurance in January. My mom found out that even though I am married she can cover me under her insurance until I turn 26 so that was a blessing. How are you doing Sideways?

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking! We just found out that our white kitty doesn't have the same heart condition that took my grey one. So I am thankful for that. As far as my TTC world, nothing much has changed. I mentioned before that I have no clue if I'm on my TWW or not..........I got a smiley on my CB OPK but when I ejected the strips the line wasn't really that dark. We BD every other night anyway so maybe we'll catch the eggy regardless of what the OPK says! I know my boobs are super tender right now so something is definitely going on. Just hope it isn't AF!

That's cool that your mom has good insurance like that. I've never really heard of a policy like that before but thankfully she has it! Good luck with the spotting. I hope it doesn't come back!

Well thats good that your other kitty doesn't have the same thing. Well is AF due soon for you? I have my FXed for you!

I have never heard of it either but I am glad it does. Cause if that wasn't a possibility then DH and I would be paying a lot of money for just me. I am just hoping that his little men finally did what they were supposed to do. Haha. He decided also that if it turns out that we are we aren't going to tell anyone about it until Christmas so I am going to have to bite my tongue a lot. Haha. I am the worst person to keep such a big secret. The only people I am allowed to tell is you guys. Lol. But that will help. Lol.

I have been convinced the last few days that I have pregnancy symptoms however after reading various website i've realised that its pretty near impossible to have any symptoms before implantation (i only ovulated on sunday if CBFM is correct) - so it was all in my head!!! I feel a bit stupid now!

Don't you wish sometimes you didnt actually know the symptoms!

Hey ladies

:cry: The stpid stupid :witch: showed her ugly face today and I am gutted!!!!:cry:

I suppose :sad2: it's starting again time :sadangel:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1289455200;0;28;11

Sorry Lindyk :( Hope you can still get a Christmas BFP..

turtlebeach - I am unsure when exactly I may have ovulated (Fri to Sun is my guess) but I keep feeling slight "symptoms" too! I've heard that nothing happens until implantation as well, but hopefully it's just premonition hehe!

Lindy - sorry to hear the :witch: came :growlmad: wish you all the luck this next cycle hun.

Smfirst - its so weird isn't it! I've been getting painful cramps tonight which im def not imaginin as they hurt! Its too early even for early implantation thou so must be traped wind or something LOL!!!!

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking! We just found out that our white kitty doesn't have the same heart condition that took my grey one. So I am thankful for that. As far as my TTC world, nothing much has changed. I mentioned before that I have no clue if I'm on my TWW or not..........I got a smiley on my CB OPK but when I ejected the strips the line wasn't really that dark. We BD every other night anyway so maybe we'll catch the eggy regardless of what the OPK says! I know my boobs are super tender right now so something is definitely going on. Just hope it isn't AF!

That's cool that your mom has good insurance like that. I've never really heard of a policy like that before but thankfully she has it! Good luck with the spotting. I hope it doesn't come back!

I don't know that your line has to be as dark as the one that is always on there. Mine wasn't either when I got my smiley. It does say in the directions that once you get a smiley there is no need to test again. It seemed pretty accurate in my case because I got a tiny bit of EWCM on the day before my smiley and I felt like I was O the day after. So the symptoms and the OPK matched up really well which I love b/c it would have been really hard for me to judge based on my symptoms only, esp. since I am new to this.

Thrilled to hear the great news on your kitty BTW!

Well thats good that your other kitty doesn't have the same thing. Well is AF due soon for you? I have my FXed for you!

I have never heard of it either but I am glad it does. Cause if that wasn't a possibility then DH and I would be paying a lot of money for just me. I am just hoping that his little men finally did what they were supposed to do. Haha. He decided also that if it turns out that we are we aren't going to tell anyone about it until Christmas so I am going to have to bite my tongue a lot. Haha. I am the worst person to keep such a big secret. The only people I am allowed to tell is you guys. Lol. But that will help. Lol.

I am not sure when AF is due.. my cycles are so irregular that I've been kind of depending on those OPK's to tell me where I'm at in the cycle :wacko:

It's hard for me to keep a secret as well. I keep coming up with things to say in case my belly starts expanding before 12 weeks... things like "no I'm just getting ready for winter" or "no I'm just getting fat!" hehe

Lindy, sorry about :witch: :( I'll keep my FX'd for this next cycle. :hugs:

Turtle, I know what you mean. I'm trying not to symptom spot either!!

Harli, thank you! I am happy he's ok too. :) As far as my OPK, hopefully that's the case! Like I said, something's going on because my boobies hurt!! I haven't paid too much attention to my CM this time around.. although I noticed today I had a bunch of cloudy/creamy CM...

I am not sure when AF is due.. my cycles are so irregular that I've been kind of depending on those OPK's to tell me where I'm at in the cycle :wacko:

It's hard for me to keep a secret as well. I keep coming up with things to say in case my belly starts expanding before 12 weeks... things like "no I'm just getting ready for winter" or "no I'm just getting fat!" hehe

Haha. Those are good ones. I don't know if I'll be able to keep it a secret for very long. Haha. I'm already a little heavy as it is so mine might not be as noticeable. And the only people we are keeping it from is DH's family and mine. And his don't live in NM so no worries there and mine, well I don't see them that often so that should be cake.... Or so I think. Haha. Plus I don't have many friends so the one person I am allowed to tell apart from you all is the only girl friend I have and she's expecting any day now so she really wants us to have one so that hers has a little buddy. haha.

Hi Ladies!

Bby, I'm glad that you seem to be feeling better!

Sideways, that's great about your kitty! What a relief!

Lindy, sorry that AF got you. That really sucks...:hugs:

I am on CD32, about 12 DPO, cramping is less today, boobs still sore, especially while wearing a bra and moving around at work. No signs of spotting, less back pain today. I don't know what to think. I have had a cycle as long as 37 days a couple of months ago, so I am staying strong and not testing yet.

Sideways - I missed the post about you cat, but glad he's ok - hope he keeps up the good health (cats and dogs are often just as much a part of the family as anyone!)

Thanks, rducky and SM! The vet gave him valium to help with the separation anxiety... um.. my cat is on valium!! You can definitely tell he is blazed. Poor kitty! I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for him or laugh. lol

rducky, when were you originally planning on testing? Seems like just a couple more days!

Thank you rducky! I am feeling a little better. As of right now I have a sore throat but thats all. The spotting is still gone. Thank goodness. So we're waiting to test until the first. I'm getting anxious and about to tell DH that I want to test sooner but I know the longer we wait the more likely we'll get a more positive reading. I hope you all have a great day.

The process of trying to conceive
is harder than you can ever believe.
Each day we all have our ups and downs
but we know that we always have someone to fix our frowns.
This site is definitely a God sent,
a place for all of us to vent.
I appreciate all of you each in a different way
and all of you know exactly what to say.
We may not know each other by first name
but our screen names work just the same.
I couldn't ask for a better group of ladies to talk to
and it just started with a short few.
We each pray for our turn to be mothers that we have always wanted to be
and the day will come for us to look down and see
the big fat positive for us to jump up and say FINALLY!!!!
I am here for all of you ladies just like you are in return,
I pray for each and every one of you to finally get your turn.

****I just had this poem stuck in my head so I wanted to share it with all of you.****

:hugs::af::bfp::dust::friends:

BBy - great poem :) and you are strong to hold out til dec 1st to test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->