TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

BbyLove - Hopefully you are not catching a cold or anything, but those symptoms sound like familiar pregnancy symptoms I've heard as well.. good luck!

BbyLove - Hopefully you are not catching a cold or anything, but those symptoms sound like familiar pregnancy symptoms I've heard as well.. good luck!

I don't think I am only cause I rarely get sick but when I do I always feel achey and this doesn't feel like cold sick. Lol. Thank you I need all the luck I can get.

Hey was wondering if i could join? me and OH have been trying for nearly 10 months baby #1 and no luck? ive been using opks (not every month) kinda given up these last few months :(
ive just purchased preseed and will be trying for the first time this cycle. currently on cd7. Baby dust xxxx

Hey was wondering if i could join? me and OH have been trying for nearly 10 months baby #1 and no luck? ive been using opks (not every month) kinda given up these last few months :(
ive just purchased preseed and will be trying for the first time this cycle. currently on cd7. Baby dust xxxx

Welcome!

I think that I am successfully driving myself crazy...I am at 11DPO. I am still having increased CM, but I have started having lower back pain, especially on the right side. Feels kinda crampy. No signs of spotting at all. I keep racing to the bathroom expecting AF to have started. I realize that most pregnancy symptoms can also be PMS symptoms...why are we made like this? It would be a lot easier if the symptoms for PMS vs. PG were totally opposite!

Why must I symptom spot?

rducky - hopefully this is your time! try to stay strong and don't test too early!

Welcome 000890- you're like James Bond hehe.
Sorry you've been trying for a time but you'll love the Preseed and hopefully it will do the trick (many success stories with it!)

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. As for me, I am feeling really crappy. I am feeling kind of light headed, still spotting (only when I wipe) (Sorry TMI), kind of weak, really tired and a little nauseous. When I have thought I was preggo before I have never felt this bad but his time I'm like bleh. Even the DH said yesterday that my cheeks looked flushed and I felt a little warm. I have been in bed most of the day yesterday and somewhat today. Well FXed that these mean I am preggo.

Good luck, hon! I'm excited for ya, and for all of us. I've said that a million times but, today I have lots of PMA! I'm having some crampies down there. Yesterday I had some twinges. We didn't BD last night, hubby was tired after a day of firefighting training.... I was tired too. Waiting till the 22nd is gonna kill me!! ha!

Welcome 000890. I'm using Preseed this cycle, never tried it before. I'm hoping it's helping! Sorry it's taking so long for you guys to conceive :( Many prayers going out to you guys.

rducky -- I'm trying not to symptom spot, myself. It's hard though! All this TTC is making me super aware of everything little twinge, cramp, fatigue, etc etc...

Well, I had copious amounts of EWCM (lmao, where else in the world can we share this sort of information with hundreds of total strangers!!! ahahahaha!) yesterday, and today I'm dry. Soooooo, I am going to say that yesterday (cd15) was O! We did BD on CD 12, 14 and 15, but both of us have been totally drained and, well, nothing 'happened' on CD 14 & 15 cos we ran out of steam... :blush: But I figure there is still often :spermy: in there a little regardless so we gave it a good go (and certainly the round on cd 12 was succesful!) and now I'm into the TWW as well!!!! My guess of testing on the 20th is bang on at being 10DPO, I already have 3 first response tests sitting in the cupboard so I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer than that, even though I know it's likely to be a BFN this time around anyway, I wanna KNOOOOOWWWW. hahahaha!

Good luck girls!!!

Great to see you Flyingduster :) LOL at "gave it a good go" though, is that what they call it these days? ;)

Welcome 000890. I've heard lots of good stories about Preseed as well, so hopefully it will help you. Think we may start using it in the new year if we have no luck before then.

lmao Mrs Matt!!! :blush:

Oh, and on the subject of names... we had names decided on before we'd even started trying properly! One evening we were talking about it, and we both agreed on a girls name almost immediatly, and a boys name we thought up the next day and agreed on loving it. LOL

Hi ladies, how are we all doing today?
I'm 8dpo and getting a few symptoms, AF or PG? who knows.
My temp has stayed high so far, and i've been getting increased CM, although the consistancy of it is unusual for me (TMI sorry). Fingers crossed :D

First full day of AF today, still not heavy flow very dark and thick (sorry!) and smudgey.

As I started AF at teatime yesterday I took my first SOY dose today, (think a day too early really though, grumble!) as I have diagnosed myself with PCOS and extensive research suggests Soy is a good move.... so despite pretty much talking myself yesterday, into NOT taking it this cycle til my bloods are back; I am now taking it.

Woman's prerogative to change her mind though hey? ;)

Hilarious flyingduster! Hope you caught it. FX'd for you!

Well, I had copious amounts of EWCM (lmao, where else in the world can we share this sort of information with hundreds of total strangers!!! ahahahaha!) yesterday, and today I'm dry. Soooooo, I am going to say that yesterday (cd15) was O! We did BD on CD 12, 14 and 15, but both of us have been totally drained and, well, nothing 'happened' on CD 14 & 15 cos we ran out of steam... :blush: But I figure there is still often :spermy: in there a little regardless so we gave it a good go (and certainly the round on cd 12 was succesful!) and now I'm into the TWW as well!!!! My guess of testing on the 20th is bang on at being 10DPO, I already have 3 first response tests sitting in the cupboard so I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer than that, even though I know it's likely to be a BFN this time around anyway, I wanna KNOOOOOWWWW. hahahaha!

Good luck girls!!!

oops! forgot to quote this

Good luck girls!!!

LMAO!!! You made my day with that "copious" statement!!! hehehehe

Hi ladies, how are we all doing today?
I'm 8dpo and getting a few symptoms, AF or PG? who knows.
My temp has stayed high so far, and i've been getting increased CM, although the consistancy of it is unusual for me (TMI sorry). Fingers crossed :D

Good luck hon!! :) does the high temps mean anything? I've never done any temping before.

Good luck Mrs Matt!!

Well... another nonupdate-update for me... still doing the OPK thing and haven't gotten a second smiley yet. I have no idea if I'm in the TWW and that's the frustrating part because I would really like to know if I can have a rest from all this :sex: lol.

Hello ladies!

Well as you all know yesterday I was having a horrible day but I am feeling a little better today however, I am still feeling a little different. I don't really know how to explain it but all I know is I have never felt like this before. The spotting has stopped as of right now but it might or might not come back. I really don't want to get my hopes up about being preggo but the way I am feeling its the only explanation. I will be testing the 1st of December as long as AF doesn't show her ugly face by then. Haha. But I will keep you all updated. FXed ladies!!!

I hope everyone is doing well today. And WELCOME to the ladies that have just joined this group. You will all love it! I know I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->