TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Aww what a nice poem, Bby! And there is no way I could be patient enough to wait till the first! By the way yall, I can get back on here at work :)

Aww what a nice poem, Bby! And there is no way I could be patient enough to wait till the first! By the way yall, I can get back on here at work :)

Thank you! I had it in my head last night when I was laying in bed. Its hard lemme tell you. I'm trying not to think about the testing part but somehow it manages to get back in there. Haha. Yay! Thats exciting that you can get on at work again. I stay home so I'm on pretty much all day. Haha.

It's sad to think that our lives have boiled down to getting on a message board and staying on there a lot! hehe. I'll admit I can't wait to log in every day :)

My boob tenderness has gone away for the most part although they are still a little swollen. Some very very very light twinges going on down there. DH and I are starting to get into the pattern of :sex: every 3 days instead of 2. Hope that's good enough! If not, we'll know for next cycle!!

I was thinking that exact same thing and I am like you where thats one of the first things I do when I get up. Well FXed that this is your month so you don't have to wait until next cycle.

hey iv just lost my baby at five weeks pregnant, so iv signed up here to talk to others as no one really no's till they go through with it, so i guess im back to ttc. so hey all you ladies ttc

Sideways when are you going to be testing?

I had yesterday off (stat holiday for Remembrance Day here in BC) but I still logged in here a couple of times hehe

And today not too busy here so I'll be browsing around (this site is better than facebook, and I think I've even stopped going to cnn.com as much!)

hey iv just lost my baby at five weeks pregnant, so iv signed up here to talk to others as no one really no's till they go through with it, so i guess im back to ttc. so hey all you ladies ttc

Welcome! I am sorry for your loss. I have never gone through it but I can imagine what you are going through. We are here for you to help with any situation you have. :) :hugs:

thank you hun, i think i just really needed to talk to people as no one no;s wat to say to me or n e thing nor does hubby i dont think, and all today as iv been on work iv been watching videos on u tube and i kept thinking i didnt even get to see my little baby on the screen even if it was just a little dot!

Kelsp, welcome. I've had a loss before too. About 6 years ago I lost a baby at 9 weeks. I don't think I've told anyone here that before. It is hard.

SM -- yeah I hardly get on Facebook anymore either!! LOL. I don't have much to talk about except every now and then. Yesterday was Veteran's Day for us but we still have to be here!! If I worked for any municipality or bank though I would have had the day off.

sideways, sorry to be graphic, but i havent had much pain and only very small clots, do u think its going to get worse?? or do u think this is it.....

sorry to be graphic but im not in really that much pain as i thought i would be doubled over with it, and only passes small clots, and that really upset me, do u think its going to get any worse????

Well have you tried asking your hubby his thoughts on what had happened? I have heard that it is healthy to talk to ones close to you and even if they don't exactly know what you are going through it will help the grieving process and maybe your hubby is upset just like you are but a lot of men don't know how to channel their feelings like us. So if you just try talking to him and let him know that you are really hurting and, if need be, wanting a shoulder to cry on. And know that we are here for you when you need a shoulder to cry on, so to speak. I hope this helps a little. :hugs:

It's ok, Kelsp. I don't think there is such a thing as TMI on here!!
For me I was in a bit of pain but the doctor gave me medication to put me into contractions so that I would pass it without needing a D and C. I passed a clot and that was it. So if you've just passed some clots and only a little bit of pain I would say that you're probably through the rough part. Again, I'm so sorry hon :(

we have talked and he said he really gutted ect. hubby has been brilliant, but with everyone else i feel like i shouldnt be feeling the way i am cause my baby wasnt a formed baby as yet, but in my head thats my first ever baby and im never going to get that back! i dont even no wot to say to people at work cause they didnt no i was pregnant and they all seen me in tears on wednesday and then i went home and not been back this week, so dreading monday morning especially the girl who is 20 weeks pregnant and having a girl and calling it brooke, which is what i was calling my baby if it was a girl......

It is tough and if you need something to say to coworkers, just let them know you have some personal family stuff going on, and leave it at that. I am not sure if this will help, but mother nature has a way of making sure that everything will work itself out right... if your pregnancy didn't stick it's for a reason. It took me a few months to get over my loss and I decided to not even TTC again until this year. I feel like I was probably too young and ill-prepared mentally, financially, etc. to be a mother. It doesn't make it hurt any less. If you want to talk to others who have lost, I think there is also a forum on BnB dedicated to losses such as miscarriages.

we have talked and he said he really gutted ect. hubby has been brilliant, but with everyone else i feel like i shouldnt be feeling the way i am cause my baby wasnt a formed baby as yet, but in my head thats my first ever baby and im never going to get that back! i dont even no wot to say to people at work cause they didnt no i was pregnant and they all seen me in tears on wednesday and then i went home and not been back this week, so dreading monday morning especially the girl who is 20 weeks pregnant and having a girl and calling it brooke, which is what i was calling my baby if it was a girl......

Well don't ever think that you shouldn't feel a certain way, its how you're feeling. And just because it hadn't formed into a full term baby doesn't mean it wasn't one. It will happen for you again when the time is right. Well maybe the best thing to do is if someone asks you whats wrong you should just tell them that its to difficult to talk about right now or if you're comfortable talking about it tell them and you never know maybe they'll be really supportive. And just remember that you're time will come again.

Sorry for your loss kelsp, and you as well Sideways :(
It takes as long as it needs to to get over any loss, and everyone is different. But certainly feel open to discuss what you are feeling here (and in the TTC after a loss section, I'm sure they will be very helpful..)

Hi all, sorry I've been quiet for a bit. Have been shattered these past couple of days, and just haven't made it on to chat although I'll admit I've lurked a couple of times! lol

Welcome to kelsp, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Hope everyone is ok? Have missed chatting to you all! Xx

MissSazra, so sorry that you feel so down. I've barely been able to get online in the past couple days myself (due to the blocks at work)... is everything ok? I have been wondering where you were!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->