TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I'm ok thanks Sideways, just very tired! Glad it's the weekend and I can rest.

nice to hear (well read) from you MissSazra :)
How is your stomach feeling?

My stomach is so much better thanks SMFirst. I have 2 types of antibiotics which seem to have cleared it up, and the lump has now gone, just some redness left. So glad to not be in pain anymore!

Hi ladies

Would you mind if I join you lot? My husband and I are in the same boat....we already have a lovely young lady aged 2 and people keep asking us if there's going to be a brother or a sister for her.......
I've got type 1 diabetes and pregnancy is not an easy thing for me. My first pregnancy ended in a mc at 9 weeks.
We decided, if we get pregnant, not to tell anybody until week 12.
It's nice to talk to you all and share experiences!
Just removed my Implanon ( 1st of November) and I'm waiting for my AF to arrive.....

Good luck to all of you
Saskia:flower:XX

( Not good in using all the abbs yet:huh:)

Welcome, English Girl!! I love our little group and I'm sure you will too. I am so sorry for your loss. :( Good luck TTC!! How long do you expect before AF shows up?

Good morning/afternoon everyone. I've been up since 5:30am!!! grrrr. About to go wash the car. How is everyone feeling?

Hi everyone!!

Welcome English girl :)

Sideways why were u up so early on a saturday??? My cat woke me up at 5 this morning but i let her under the covers and she curled up and slept with us it was very sweet.

I didnt get up until 10 ;) love lie ins!!!!

Ugh I have no idea why I woke up at 5:30!! I will try to sleep till 8 or 9 tomorrow, and that's late for me. I think it's sweet when our critters crawl into bed with us :) Now that I think about it, my kitty jumped on the bed around 3:30am.... and woke me up for a second. He likes to be spooned. hehe!

Hows everyone doing??? I've had some syptoms (however i've convinced myself i've got symtoms before and then got BFN's so i'm not getting my hopes up yet - and i know that its probably too early for proper symptoms anyway!!!).

As a lot of us are in 2WW -Anyone got any pregnancy symptoms yet?

Hi pink mum!! Welcome!

Turtle, I'm doing ok -- symptoms, don't really have any. Other than boobies are kind of sore!! hehe. I'm hoping I am in the TWW however DH and I just :sex: earlier this afternoon, probably won't again till Tuesday. I'm just ready for my :bfp: please!!! Don't get me wrong I love my DH very much and I love :sex: just like anyone else but wow I'm too old for this lol! I'm ready for a break for about a week. Is that weird?

Definitely not weird to want a break from BD - I think it's more the planning of it, not the act itself that I get tired of!

I was actually thinking, it would be nice to take a break from TTC and just have a normal month of not timing anything (and I don't even do that much - no charting or using ORK's!)

But we'll do one more round before Christmas if necessary and then think about taking a break..

(may also need the recovery from Christmas - we are hosting the all-family dinner this year for the first time ever)

And today I am happy to say I put up some Christmas decorations inside and outside the house!!

:Hi" Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been so quiet. Just been feeling a bit down since having to go back to the drawing board.

I should be starting my Luteal phase, now so :thumbup: and :dust: and sticky wibes to all you wonderful ladies!!

O and Welcome to all the new :hugs: ladies!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1289455200;1;28;12

Welcome to the new ladies!

Turtlebeach, I am on CD35, 15DPO. I have not tested yet! I have had cramping since around CD10, nipples were tender starting at the same time. Now, I have all over breast tenderness and some mild nausea. No signs of any spotting or bleeding. I've also been waking up completely overheated. I don't temp, so I don't know if that means anything. I'm trying so hard not to read into any of this because I have convinced myself of symptoms in the past and been disappointed...I keep thinking of buying an HPT, but in a way, I'm scared to test also.

I've been wondering about the luteal phase. Last month and this month, I ovulated on CD20 (according to CBFM). Last cycle, I calculated that my luteal phase was 13 days. From what I understand, a woman's luteal phase is usually the same from month to month. So, if that's the case, I should have seen AF by now, as I ovulated on the same day as last month? My cycle was 32 days last month. What do you ladies think?

:dust: to all!

SM, I've been wondering the same thing myself. I agree that the planning is just tiring! And... nooo you can't put Christmas stuff up yet! hehe just kidding. We have neighbors who put their tree up on November 1. I know you're in Canada so your Thanksgiving has already come and gone but ours is in 2 weeks! I love Christmas as much as the next gal but I also love Thanksgiving! And, you're very brave for hosting the Christmas dinner :) I'm wanting to do that one year, as soon as we get our house the way we want it.

Lindy - it's ok hon, we know how you feel. Good luck!

rducky - how on earth you have the patience to not have tested yet simply amazes me! This sounds promising for you! I don't know much about luteal phase but it makes sense that it would be about the same every cycle, maybe varying a day. Refresh my memory, when are you testing again?

I'm trying to wait until CD38-40 to test. I had a 37 day cycle a couple of months ago.

Sideways - I kind of wish we had Thanksgiving later like you guys. For us it's really not that big of a holiday at all (in fact I think ours is more of a Harvest Festival, no real story or significance behind the holiday), whereas I know for some Americans it's almost bigger than Christmas! We won't put our tree up until the first or second week of Dec though :)

rducky - good luck with testing and way to hang in there. I thought luteal phase could vary by a day or two depending on diet, hormones, stress, exercise - the usual culprits, but I just go by the many contradictory things I read on the internet :)

Lindyk - well you've got a fresh start, so keep it relaxed and good luck this round!

Ok, ladies, I caved in and tested. Guess what? I think this is my BFP! I'm 15DPO.

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/rducky20/IMG_1820.jpg

congratulations and celebrations,.......plz pray for us too so i can get bfp soon,i am 14 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->