TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Blimey Rducky! Look at those 2 lines! Yay, congratulations, so pleased for you! Xx

:happydance: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Rducky!!!! :yipee: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :hugs: on your :bfp:

You must be on :cloud9:
:baby: Well may your new bundle bring you and DH all the joy in the world!!!!! :hug:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1289455200;5;28;12

Thanks, ladies! We are really excited, but nervous also...I hope you guys will let me stick around so I can keep up with what's going on with all of you.

:dust: to all you wonderful ladies!

Oh you have to stay around, we will want to know what's going on with you! I'm so excited for you!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATS RDUCKY!!!!!! You have to stay here and keep us updated!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hurray for rducky!!!!! I have been praying for you!! Along with all the other fine ladies on here!!! Hopefully we can all be bump buddies as well! Yay!!!!!!!

:hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And yes you better stick around because we need you to keep us updated and send us good vibes! Look at that status change -- Pregnant (Expecting)!!! I'm so happy for you!

HOORAY!! I was just thinking the other day, if one of you ladies was to get a BFP it would be like a success for all of us!!

Hope you have a very healthy 9 months!!

PS - My husband says congrats to you too rducky :) (well he said "That's cool" which is supportive from him!)

ugh. Emotional rollercoaster I am!! I am just feeling really down right now. Don't know why. I was so excited hearing about rducky's :bfp: and now for some reason I just feel slightly depressed. Hopefully by tomorrow morning this nonsense will be gone. Thanks for letting me vent you guys!

ugh. Emotional rollercoaster I am!! I am just feeling really down right now. Don't know why. I was so excited hearing about rducky's :bfp: and now for some reason I just feel slightly depressed. Hopefully by tomorrow morning this nonsense will be gone. Thanks for letting me vent you guys!

Sorry Sideways :( I see you have a yummy cake avatar - maybe its a good thing it's just a picture right now ;)

Maybe rducky's opened the gateway and some more of us will get BFP's this round!

I'm going to hold out until Saturday to test if nothing shows up..

hehe I LOVE chocolate cake!! I wish I could make one that pretty!

I feel a little bit better today. I'm starting to get some cramping, kind of AF style?? I don't know yet. If my OPK was right, today I could be either 7-8 DPO. I got a bit of spotting yesterday following some very minor cramps. I'm trying not to symptom spot nor am I getting my hopes up because last cycle this very thing happened and :witch: reared her ugly head. Please keep your fingers crossed! Maybe some of rducky's good vibes will rub off on all of us!

hehe I LOVE chocolate cake!! I wish I could make one that pretty!

I feel a little bit better today. I'm starting to get some cramping, kind of AF style?? I don't know yet. If my OPK was right, today I could be either 7-8 DPO. I got a bit of spotting yesterday following some very minor cramps. I'm trying not to symptom spot nor am I getting my hopes up because last cycle this very thing happened and :witch: reared her ugly head. Please keep your fingers crossed! Maybe some of rducky's good vibes will rub off on all of us!

I have to say that around 8-10 dpo, I was convinced that AF was coming. I had a lot of cramping and I kept running to the loo to check.

Fingers crossed for you!

I need a buddy too! Dh and I have been trying to Concieve since last month... Going crazy not telling ppl!! Arghh buddy anyone!?

Welcome Melzi19!!

I know exactly how hard it is not to tell people!! You are more that welcome!!! have you started tracking your ovulation?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1289455200;1;28;12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->