TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Welcome Melzi19!!

I know exactly how hard it is not to tell people!! You are more that welcome!!! have you started tracking your ovulation?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1289455200;1;28;12

Not yet lindyk just waiting on opk's to c if I have even ovulated coming off the pill!

Welcome, Melzi19! I know it is hard not to tell everyone you see, but this forum really helps me in that aspect!

Hello ladies!

Just thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is doing. I'm okay, been sick all weekend but still no sign of AF. Thank goodness.

rducky- Congrats again! I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Sideways- I hope you are feeling better, I know exactly how you're feeling. I felt like that throughout the weekend.

FXed for everyone filled with lots of sticky :dust:

Thanks, Bby. Maybe it's the weather. God can't decide if he wants it warm or cold around here!! lol. My poor flowerbeds look disastrous.

Yeah I think so too. It's like that here. I hate cold weather. Its the worst.

Sideways I've been feeling exactly the same today. Just haven't felt right, and I hate it. Hoping I'll wake up renewed tomorrow and back to myself. Hope you're feeling better now.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Ok, so I'm 9 DPO and while I know it's still early and I'm really not even watching for symptoms, this is really usual for me so it's hard not to wonder....

So this morning I woke up and immediately felt nauseous. the feeling lingered a bit but I was able to eat breakfast and go about my morning and forget about it. So then around 11:30 the feeling came back even stronger and has lasted about an hour. I was reading online morning sickness doesn't usually start this early but it's possible.

Bah.... I'd rather still have no symptoms at this point cause it's hard to not let it mess with my head since it is so unusual!

Rducky I am so pleased for you hun congrats! You must be smiling from ear to ear!!!!

Lets hope lots of us follow in your footsteps! Make sure you stick around :)

x

hehe I LOVE chocolate cake!! I wish I could make one that pretty!

I feel a little bit better today. I'm starting to get some cramping, kind of AF style?? I don't know yet. If my OPK was right, today I could be either 7-8 DPO. I got a bit of spotting yesterday following some very minor cramps. I'm trying not to symptom spot nor am I getting my hopes up because last cycle this very thing happened and :witch: reared her ugly head. Please keep your fingers crossed! Maybe some of rducky's good vibes will rub off on all of us!

I have to say that around 8-10 dpo, I was convinced that AF was coming. I had a lot of cramping and I kept running to the loo to check.

Fingers crossed for you!

Rducky why don't you list the symptoms you had leading up to your BFP!!!!

6dpo I had AF feeling low down in my stomach - that sort of dull ache you get when AF starts. I've been feeling a bit sick on and off but i've noticed its only when I think about being pregnant so I think its in my head. I've also been tired - but i'm often tired so again can't tie it in really.

Well, I have to say, I am really happy for rducky's BFP but somehow other BFP's I have read about today on this site have given me more than a tinge of jealousy... (especially when so many of them have only been TTC for a couple of cycles at most!)

turtlebeach said:
Rducky why don't you list the symptoms you had leading up to your BFP!!!!

6dpo I had AF feeling low down in my stomach - that sort of dull ache you get when AF starts. I've been feeling a bit sick on and off but i've noticed its only when I think about being pregnant so I think its in my head. I've also been tired - but i'm often tired so again can't tie it in really.

8DPO-10DPO Started having cramping like AF was on her way. Felt like I was "wet" down there, so I was always running to the bathroom to check. I was sure I'd see blood. Instead, it was a lot of watery CM. I'm still having this now. Around this time, I also noticed that I was constipated which is very unusual for me.

11DPO-13DPO Noticed that my nipples were sore, mostly when wearing a bra. Over a couple days, the entire breasts started hurting, again while wearing a bra and moving around at work. It probably didn't help that I kept poking the boobs to check if they were still sore... I was also waking up sweating and feeling really hot.

14DPO We invited my mum and her friend over for dinner. We made roast chicken. They were raving about how it was the best chicken they had ever eaten. I couldn't make myself swallow it. I wasn't really nauseous, just whenever I put the chicken in my mouth, I wanted to spit it out. Potatoes and broccoli went down fine. This is when I was pretty convinced I was PG. I still wanted to wait to test.

15DPO Came home from work in the morning (I work overnights). I was having a mild queasiness/feeling of empty stomach. I tried to go to bed but my mind was racing. Got up around 2pm, went to the pharmacy and bought 2 FRER. I went home, POAS without waiting to hold my pee for a couple of hours...Dark BFP showed up in about 30 seconds.

I have my fingers crossed for all of you! I need some bump buddies! Can't wait for some of you to test! :dust:

Wow, rducky that's a lot of stuff. I haven't experienced hardly anything although at this point I'm guessing I'm only 7-8 DPO. I had some more brown spotting a little while ago. Murphy's Law states that if you want to stain your britches you must wear white ones!! LOL!!! (For those of you who have never heard of "britches" - that's Southern slang for pants and/or underwear hehehe)

I've also been having really vivid dreams lately. Not really getting hot at night, but normally if I'm hot I'll have nightmares. But, no nightmares, just dreams that I can remember a lot of details to, and they're all WEIRD!! :wacko:

Not much of an appetite. Just ate some chili, cornbread, and a brownie. I'm still taking prenatals daily. They make me gag. Hell, even looking at them brings up my gag reflex!! I don't know how I'll get through 9 months of that nonsense!

Still waiting for AF..
My last AF was 29.10 and lasted for 6 days.
My Implanon was removed 01.11
I've been using OPK from 09.11 but nothing happened yet...
The only thing I've got is a UTI :-((

Think it's going to take a while before my "real" AF and OV are coming back.
I drink several glasses of tea and water during the day, do you think that will change the outcome of the OPK's??

Good luck to all of you who are waiting for a BFP XXX

Well, I have to say, I am really happy for rducky's BFP but somehow other BFP's I have read about today on this site have given me more than a tinge of jealousy... (especially when so many of them have only been TTC for a couple of cycles at most!)

I know how you feel! There are a lot of people on here who I'm ecstatic for, but the other :bfp: are making me jealous. Add to that the emotional rollercoaster junk I'm going through!:cry:

And MissSazra, thanks for the well wishes. How are you doing?

English Girl, not sure? I'm always afraid I'll dilute my urine too much... so I've been using FMU. I actually got a positive using FMU during both cycles I've used the OPK's... not that it did me any good last cycle lol. Hopefully this cycle I've caught the eggy.

As I think about the possibility of me being preggo, somehow a small wave of panic comes over me. Have you felt that way yet, rducky?

aww thats really exciting rducky!!!! :)

I'm now trying to compare my syptoms to yours and desperately trying to see comparisons hehehe. I'm only 8dpo so early days i guess.

Like you i keep poking my BB's to see if they are sore... they felt a little bit tender so i was really pleased LOL as normally they arent even tender when I get AF but who knows. I am not feeling too positive really.

Just an update, I'm on 6DPO now, so just holding out until 10DPO to test (yeah yeah, I know, but I have to get rid of the POAS urge so I won't be so disappointed when AF comes!) I don't have high hopes this month cos the BD timing wasn't all that great, but we'll see I guess! :)

Just an update, I'm on 6DPO now, so just holding out until 10DPO to test (yeah yeah, I know, but I have to get rid of the POAS urge so I won't be so disappointed when AF comes!) I don't have high hopes this month cos the BD timing wasn't all that great, but we'll see I guess! :)

That's what I started thinking today - maybe I should test early, see the BFN, then I won't be so anxious..

But then that's not positive thinking so I think I'll try to persuade myself to wait..

Meanwhile, there are chocolate treats here at work today which I am enjoying plentifully :)

I'm going to test on saturday (AF due monday) i will be 13dpo on sat not sure if thats too early too test or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->