TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

AF is due on Friday for me, am going to try and wait til Wednesday to test, even though I just know I'm out this month!

I have been logging all my symptoms...like literally everything.... I thought if i get a BFP i can look back laugh at them and let other people in 2ww know... if i get a BFN I can look back nxt month when i think im gettin symptoms and tell myself not to be so bl&&dy silly!!!

My funniest symptom i've recorded so far is:

On Friday (5dpo) I watched 2 episodes of 16 and pregnant and cried at both of them...
On saturday (6dpo) I watched hollyoaks and cried at that!!! I dont normally cry at tv programs so either its pre AF making me tearful or prego hormones LOL

AF is due on Friday for me, am going to try and wait til Wednesday to test, even though I just know I'm out this month!

You never know... your not out until aunt flo knocks on your door!

Good luck hun :)

Very true Turtlebeach, but I'm sure we didn't BD at the right time. However, I will wait and see if the witch rears her ugly head!

If we don't get it this month though when trying for next month, AF would be due the day after my 30th birthday, so it would be a fantastic present!

Yeah but sperm can live for up to 5 days so even if it wasn't the right time that you BD'd it may still have got the egg!

Wauw, hopefully my cycle will be back to normal soon so I can join your conversations.
I really really hope for all of you that the result will be positive!! Fingers crossed!

EnglishGirl - you can always interject with anything you'd like to say :)

I love your Christmas ticker :)

What kind of OPKs are you all using? I'm trying these
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30-OVULATION-FERTILITY-TEST-TESTS-UK-SELLER-SENT-DAILY-/300377685214?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item45efe7bcde

Englishgirl your ticker makes me think i need to start my xmas shopping!!!!!!!

I use clear blue fertility monitor... although this month i part ignored it and followed my body BD'in early (lucky I did too as managed to catch the 3 days before ovulation).

Englishgirl I use Clearblue Digital OPK's but I got it off Amazon as the pharmacy prices are way too high.

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon. I will wait until the 22nd. I'm usually pretty good at waiting until the day AF is due because getting so many BFN's sucks.

i have strange taste in my mouth,when i drink water it tastes diff to me

pink mum, that's weird! Please make sure the water isn't bad! hehe.

Well when I got home I had a bunch of brown CM in my underwear. Gag. I have no idea what's going on! I've decided not to do any more OPK's, seems like a waste at this point. And, my appetite is all jacked up. I did just eat a scoop of peanut butter covered with chocolate chips, lol. Although that's not weird for me, I always have crazy cravings!!

hmm, my body is confusing me now! This is where OPK or charting would be handy! LOL

Last cycle I had the EWCM and I counted my O from then and AF was 8 days later than expected.

this cycle I had obvious EWCM again, 6 days ago, so assumed I O'd then. I now have more, though it's different (thicker? Not sure...) but its the classic very stretchy sorta gloopy stuff (TMI, soorrryyy!!) soooooo I'm wondering if infact I could be Oing now. Now that I look back I DO remember a tiny bout of this same stuff, probably around this same sorta time, which wouldexplain why I thought I was 8 days late (if infact I had O'd 8 days later than thought!)

So I'm not going to tell DH, as he knows I [thought] I O'd last week, but will have some fun tonight anyway, he'll be more relaxed thinking I've already o'd so he'll just enjoy it more I think. And I'll start counting again... UGH, that means I still have an extra 6 days in my TWW!!! haha. I prefer it at this end than having AF come along 6 days late... Fingers crossed, all over again!

Fingers crossed, flying!! Have fun!!! I can't wait till :sex: is about having fun instead of baby-making....

today is my due date but no af, neg preg test i have nausea,high bbt,abd cramps,light headedness..what should i do,m confused,

today is my due date but no af, neg preg test i have nausea,high bbt,abd cramps,light headedness..what should i do,m confused,

What kind of test did you use? Are your cycles usually very regular?

Maybe wait a couple of days and test again.

my luteal phase is 15 days n today its 16 day,i used clear blue

hello everyone. Still getting some brownish CM. I'm not feeling very positive right now. I got some other things going on too, that's pretty much kept me in a bit of a crappy mood the past few days. I'll fill yall in later, time to go to work...

sorry you are having a bit of a rough time Sideways..

something positive...hmm.. well at least Thanksgiving is coming up :)

have a good day at work

Hope everyone else is doing well this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->