TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

hey pinkmum, sorry you have no answers, I personally would wait another couple of days then test again, xx

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I am almost over this cold.....Thank goodness. Sad news, hubby is out of town again for the week. :cry: So I get the whole house to myself and my furbabies. But its not the same without him. Hubby told me that he wants us to wait to test until the first of December. So I am trying to be strong and not think about it. Haven't seen AF yet, hopefully she stays away for 9 months. That would be great. Any new updates on anyone else?

RDucky- How are you feeling?

help meeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you sure of the date that you ovulated? Maybe you ovulated later than usual this month. I'm pretty sure that while the luteal phase stays the same from month to month, you don't necessarily always ovulate on the same day each month.

ya i ovulated on 31 of october,i use opk thats y i m sure,

Bby, glad you're feeling better. I have my fingers crossed for you. Do you have any symptoms?

As for me, I am slightly queasy all the time. Not vomiting yet. Feeling excited but very nervous as it is still early days.

Hi All

Pink Mum - Is a metallic taste you have in your mouth as this can be a sign of early pregnancy. I would test again in a few days as the other girls suggested if you dont get AF.

Flyinduster - My EWCM starts 3-4 days before I ovulate (I have a cbfm so can pinpoint my ovulation day). This month thou I had a MASSIVE clump of it 3 days after ovulation which was rather weird - dunno what that was! (sorry if TMI!!!! hehe).

Bbylove - Gkad to hear you are feeling better. 1 December - you have way more will power than i do!!!

Sideways - What stage are you at? Could it be IB? Or if you are near AF some people get light period when normal AF would be?

Rducky - glad ya doing well!!! U lucky little ducky u!!!!

Everyone else - Hellooooooo!!! :)

I had the most amazing dream last night. I did a test and 2 really dark lines came up instantly. I was so pleased but didnt realise I was dreaming and when I woke up I was really gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its made me think now that i'm not pregnant. I havent had any symptoms today at all so am kind of feeling like its not worked this month again now.

x

Bby, glad you're feeling better. I have my fingers crossed for you. Do you have any symptoms?

As for me, I am slightly queasy all the time. Not vomiting yet. Feeling excited but very nervous as it is still early days.

Thank you. I have been feeling light headed, queasy, congested and really tired. And to top it all off I've been sick. I have looked online about my cold and there have been a lot of women who get a cold and find out that they are pregnant and that the two can be related. So we'll see once the first comes. Haha. I am so happy for you and I can understand feeling nervous, I would too. But all you can do is try not to stress and just enjoy the creation that is happening inside of you.

Turtle Beach - Let me tell you, I am not that strong. Haha. If it were up to me I would of tested a lot sooner but the DH really wants to wait until I have missed more than one.

So I caved and tested this morning, :bfn:! :cry:

I know AF isn't due until Friday but I really think that's me out this month, not like I wasn't expecting it!

Hope everyone else is ok.

I know AF isn't due until Friday but I really think that's me out this month, not like I wasn't expecting it!

:hugs: to you. You're still quite early to test though...see how you feel through the week.

Sideways - What stage are you at? Could it be IB? Or if you are near AF some people get light period when normal AF would be?

Turtle, I'm not 100% sure but if my OPK was right then I ov'd about 8 or so days ago, which means AF wouldn't be due until next Monday or Tuesday. I guess it could be IB :) I'm really hoping it is!

Aww hunny I'm sorry :(

I'm having terrible memory (and too lazy to peruse the old posts :( ), why again did you think you missed your fertile days??

Okay guys... I'm ready to unload something on you and I need some perspectives....

DH's sister-in-law is about 38 weeks along with her 2nd baby, she’s due on November 23. We had planned on going up there to where they live around the weekend after Thanksgiving to meet the new baby and spend time with the family since everyone else is going up there. DH and I got an email about 2 weeks ago from her saying something along the lines of, “You guys have expressed interest in coming up for baby's birth. I would like for yall to get a flu shot since as you can imagine, dealing with a sick toddler and a newborn would not be any fun.”

But, what do you think about her wanting us to get a flu shot? At first I thought it was a suggestion (not a requirement) so I just ignored it. Neither DH nor myself want to get flu shots… we don’t get the flu, I hate needles, I don’t believe in taking a lot of medicines anyway… several reasons really.

Until last night, when DH's brother (baby’s father) shot him a text message and asked him if we had made a decision on a hotel and if we had gotten our flu shots. DH texted back and said that yes we had gotten a room at the Hampton Inn and no we hadn’t planned on getting a flu shot. DH's brother texted him back and said that he’s not going to make us get the shots, but that we won’t be able to touch the baby now.

This has upset me pretty badly. So, I need some perspective on the situation. My perspective is, it’s irrational. And I feel like DH and I are being made out as lepers (“don’t touch my baby you nasty people”).

*sigh*

Aww hunny I'm sorry :(

I'm having terrible memory (and too lazy to peruse the old posts :( ), why again did you think you missed your fertile days??

My CBFM told me I had high days and we were only able to :sex: for the first 3 of those days. I never got a peak on the monitor so don't know when that was, but am pretty certain I have missed my most fertile days. All the online calendars say I would have been most fertile from the 3rd to the 6th or something like that, and we had stopped :sex: by then due to the stupid abscess! :(

Sorry to hear about what your going through with the flu shots thing. I have to say I've never heard of people wanting others to get them. My DH's sister had a baby in April and never mentioned it, and they thrust him at me at any given moment, "To give me some practice"!!! Sorry I can't be any help.

Gotcha. TTC is very confusing :( Maybe it's not over yet.

For some reason I feel like it's not happening for me this cycle either. Prayers going out to everyone!

And, about the flu shot situation, thanks for your input - it was much help actually. I just need to know if I'm the one who's being irrational. I try to put myself in their shoes... but it's not like the U.S. is riddled with the flu right now. If it were a couple years ago when we had a pretty decent outbreak I would understand more....

My thoughts on the flu shot situation...
Obviously they're standing their ground on this one, even though it is a bit extreme. They need to repect your feelings on not getting the shots (I wouldn't get them either), as you have to respect their feelings on the matter, silly or not. So it's really up to you if you want to go there to show your support and share in the experience or not go at all. At first I thought they were just trying to be good parents by being protective and not wanting their children to get sick, but when I went back and re-read your post it says "dealing with a sick toddler and a newborn would not be any fun". Sounds very selfish to me!

Well I've decided to test on saturday anyway, but I'm definitely expecting a BFN. It just didn't really work so great this time I think! Perhaps next month will be our month!!! lol.

Sideways 8, I too think it sounds rather OTT to require everyone who comes in contact with bubs to have a flu shot!? I mean, the flu shot doesn't even stop all the strains in the *slightest*, and TBH if they ever want to take bub out into public they're gonna have to get over their phobia of germs... I mean there's stuff in the AIR, even from the hospital to the car for goodness sake! You're not being weird, THEY are!!

I hope you are wrong! Like everyone else is saying, it's still early. Don't give up hope till AF shows!

wa would u suggest here,today my af was due but still no sign,n m happy that sshez not here,n will b more happier if she stays away for 9 months,but my test is neg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->