TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

SMFirst - the timing is right for IB, have you had cramping too?? I would have thought it would stop soon thou if its IB as it doesn't tend to go on too long normally.

sorry should have clarified - for me the brown stuff was a long time ago (before entering the TTC world)

Since we started TTC I've been keeping a very close eye out for anything that could be implantation bleeding but haven't seen anything.

I never get spotting before AF - usually it's "tap on full" from CD1 :)

But hopefully for Sideways this could be a bit of a drawn out Implantation Bleed?

Hehe I meant to post to sideways soz smfirst - i'm all over the place today!!! :)

That lil newt is cute! Reminds me of a :spermy: hehehe

LOL Turtlebeach - you're right it does kind of look like a spermie!! I didn't think about that :)

SM I love the newt, and he does look like a little spermy hehehehe

If my OPK was accurate in detecting my ovulation, then I expect AF on either Monday or Tuesday of next week. The brown stuff started showing up this past Monday, so 3 days now!

I've checked about 3 websites after doing a Google search, and they all seem to conclude that it means AF is coming..... :(
I hope not, of course. But I guess I am prepared for that possibility :cry:

I hope that's not the case sideways. It still seems strange if this has never happened to you before.

I hope not either for Sideways - I did a quick search and it still could be Implantation Bleeding...

Aww sideways, I hope for you that it is IB and not AF!!!! My fingers are crossed for you hun!!!

matchings0cks, have you tried OPKs or charting your temperature to get a more accurate idea of when you O? If I can't catch anything this year then I'm going to look at charting myself a bit more to try and track better, for now I just am going by EWCM!!! lol.

Well ladies, I'm really having trouble keeping up the PMA today. AF is most likely due today or tomorrow and I feel like she is on the way. I knew it was unlikely to conceive this cycle since it's my first off BC but knowing that doesn't seem to make it hurt any less.
Hope everyone else is having a more positive day!

Well ladies, I'm really having trouble keeping up the PMA today. AF is most likely due today or tomorrow and I feel like she is on the way. I knew it was unlikely to conceive this cycle since it's my first off BC but knowing that doesn't seem to make it hurt any less.
Hope everyone else is having a more positive day!

:hugs:...hang in there!

:hugs: Harli, I know what you're going through. It does suck, but like others have said to me, it's not over until the :witch: shows up!!

And thanks to everyone for keeping your fingers crossed for me and being so sweet! It means a lot to me that I have found such wonderful friends on this site :) You know you've found something good when you wake up in the morning and have some news you want to share with friends on a message board :haha:

I seem to be tapering off with the brown stuff. Other symptoms I'm experiencing continue to be breasts being very tender and swollen! Oh my goodness, I'm normally a C cup but I think these babies could be nearing a D cup! Also very emotional. Not much else, no cramping anymore. Oh and insatiable appetite!!

Thanks rducky!

Your symptoms are sounding VERY promising Sideways!!! That's one thing I love about this forum (esp this thread)... when I'm feeling down it really gets my spirts up to be able to get excited for you other ladies!

Sideways, all those symptoms sound very good! Finger crossed for you!

Aww thanks you guys!

Is it bad that I'm really craving a good fishbowl-sized margarita right now?? lol
But you don't have to worry that I'll actually go get one :)

how to increase the cervical mucus?

Hi pink mum
There is talk that drinking pure grapefruit juice every day helps to make better quality CM (something about the acidity..) but I don't know if it makes more..

Evening primrose oil (can be found at pharmacy or health store) also helps create better quality CM but you only take it from CD1 to Ovulation

Some people take a dose of Robitussin cough syrup containing an expectorant (chemical) called "Guaifenesin" - it helps thin all mucus so it seems like there is more...

I would do a little research before taking anything though to see if it's right for you..

Another great product is "Preseed" - it's a lubricant that mimics CM, so sperm survive and have an easier time swimming to where they need to go..

I should be a spokesperson for preseed, i am always recommending it..
Hopefully it works for us this month!! :)

thanx for ur information,but sm first i m here in sweden n i think its not availale here,i dun have any idea,wat to do

pink mum I think you can order Preseed on the internet, maybe on Amazon or something.

but sideways i dun have that visa card or anything,m worried may ALLAH GIVE us this happiness of getting pregnant soon

Hello ladies!

Just thought I would drop by and see how everyone is doing. And welcome to all the new ladies. I always feel better when I get on here and talk to you all. We have really made great friendships on here for sure. Its good to know that we all have each other to lean on. I know for me it means a lot to have friends that are in the same boat as me.

An update for me, well feeling really emotional, nauseous, nipples still sore, light spotting and really tired. I cried this morning and I really don't know why. I think I am going to convince DH that I want to test when he gets back in town which will be Saturday. But we will see.

I hope everyone has a better day than I am having. :)

i have oficially stopped bleeding from my miscarriage so im trying straight away!! so count me in!

Hi! Hope you're all well.

Sideways, I hope all the symptoms you're getting are going to be a BFP.

For me, I have been having cramps for most of the afternoon. Have been checking to see if it's AF, but nothing as yet! Still think it'll be tomorrow though.

Bby your symptoms sound promising as well! I hate feeling emotional though, don't you?

Kelsp - good luck this cycle!

MissSazra is tomorrow when AF is supposed to show up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->