TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

How many of us are testing on sat??

I am going to test as soon as i wake up on sat (which will probably be quite late as its my friends hen night sat so i have a late evening ahead!)

I doubt I will, turtle. I'm too scared of :bfn: Hate to be such a chicken!!! :argh:

you guys make sure to keep me updated, and I'll let y'all know either way sometime next week or the next. Hopefully AF won't show up when I'm in Chicago! :)

If AF doesn't show up tomorrow I shall be testing on Saturday! Haven't done anymore tests though since the last one on Tuesday.

Sorry I went quiet girlies, I went out to a psychic evening with some friends. Was nice to go out and have some fun.

I also hope to be testing Sat morning as soon as I get up!

I will be testing Saturday also. I convinced the DH that it will be the right thing to do. Plus I am going crazy with the waiting game.

Hi! This is my first post on here! I am 25, been married for 2 years, and we are TTC #1. I have PCOS and have always had irregular periods. This is our 3rd round on Clomid. I am currently 16 DPO with a BFN! I have had cramping since 10DPO, and white cm. I have no idea what to think, and I want to make sure we are not pregnant before we start the provera and clomid again. I keep hoping for a BFP. Has anyone got a BFP after 16dpo?

Welcome TXteacher!!!! My hubby is from Texas. But we're basically neighbors. :)
Good luck!! You will love it here!!!

Welcome, TXteacher! I'm not sure, but I have heard of some women who didn't get a positive HPT until they were 20DPO or later. I don't know how common that is though!

I have some twinges now, on the right hand side. Kind of pulsating, every now and then. Not sure what to think but I'm getting a little bit better on the PMA!! :)

I'm testing on sat too!!!! Expecting a BFN, but that's ok, I'm testing anyway! lol

Hello All!

Just wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing. I'm doing okay getting excited cause the DH is coming home today and we're testing tomorrow. But trying not to think about it to much. The spotting is gone now, but still feel tired, nauseous, light headache, watery CM (TMI sorry), and just blah. Haha. Well I hope everyone is doing well. I have my FXed for everyone.

I also have some watery CM. And boy is my bladder filling up these days sheesh. I feel like Austin Powers in that one scene where they unfroze him :haha:

FX'd for everyone too!

PS for those who are interested my white kitty is going back to the vet today, he has blood in his urine, yikes! It never ends! He's my little furbaby :awww:

Hope your little kitty is ok!
And hopefully all the "symptoms" you've had lately add up to something great!!

Thanks, SM!!! I think Pinky will be ok, he gets UTI's pretty often. I'm not sure why, if it's diet related or if it's something else. The vet doesn't know either. He said some cats are just prone to stuff like that.

I hope everyone gets a :bfp: tomorrow. It's so cool that we're all testing about the same time, well most of us anyway! :test:

I hope your kitty is ok. I wanted to call my cat pinky!!! (OH didn't agree thou as he said it was too girlie for him to be shouting out in the garden lol).

Everyone seems to have had white cm or watery cm etc (i think you guys are going to get Bfps!!!!!!!! My cm has vanished (I dont think this is a good sign) I had lots at ovulation and then that massive glob a few days after ovulation but nothing at all since.

I've had bad belly aches on and off all week and im really bloated (so much that i'm not fitting some of my clothes)...I've been keping note of all my symptoms day by day and when i read them back last night i sound like a real hypochondriac hehe!!!

I keep feeling like AF is coming today... it better stay away!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited thou about testing tomorrow!!!!!! Wahhhhhey!

I've been having mild cramps all day like AF is on the way, but have gotten to half 5 and still no show. I'm convinced it'll be tomorrow though. Not sure whether to test tomorrow morning or leave it til Sunday now. Hmmmm, decisions decisions!

aww thats good new miss sazra! Join us testing saturday - use a senstive test (the superdrug ones are the cheapest most sensitive i could find) and it should def pick it up if you're pregnant.

x

aww thats good new miss sazra! Join us testing saturday - use a senstive test (the superdrug ones are the cheapest most sensitive i could find) and it should def pick it up if you're pregnant.

x

But surely the cramps mean the :witch: is on the way?

Hi, I'm new here and would like a buddy. I'm now currently having my first AF visit since coming off the pill end of Oct. I'm due to ov roughly 2nd Dec, anyone have a similar cycle?

Hi, dreambaby!!! If AF shows up for me in a couple of days, I might be joining the ranks with you. My cycles are generally about 40 days long, so I may be ov'ing later than the 2nd. But, hopefully I'll get a :bfp: instead!!
Welcome to BnB. You will love this forum!!!

MissSazra, I'm not sure - a lot of women who got their bfp said that they got cramps as well. It's cruel really, that AF and pregnancy symptoms are so similar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->