TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Bby your symptoms sound promising as well! I hate feeling emotional though, don't you?

Kelsp - good luck this cycle!

MissSazra is tomorrow when AF is supposed to show up?

Yes, I hate crying. It makes me feel insecure. I decided to take a shower to make me feel better and when I got out I wiped my nose and it was bleeding. Not bad but there was still blood. And I read that, that is another sign of being preggo. So FXed. DH said that we will definitely test when he gets back.

Bby - I had a nose bleed last cycle when I got my BFP (which didn't stick but whatever) - so hoping for you!

I think I might be in the same sad situation I was in last cycle in fact.

I caved and tested last night, got a faint BFP but didn't get excited.
AF is due today and I got a spot of blood this morning. Just waiting to see what comes of it..

not a happy camper right now at all :(

SM you got a BFP? Why aren't you excited???

Because I think it's not going to stick, seeing how AF is due for me today and I already saw blood.. I guess there's a vague chance it could be some sort of implantation bleeding or slough-off but I am very doubtful.

Bby - I had a nose bleed last cycle when I got my BFP (which didn't stick but whatever) - so hoping for you!

I think I might be in the same sad situation I was in last cycle in fact.

I caved and tested last night, got a faint BFP but didn't get excited.
AF is due today and I got a spot of blood this morning. Just waiting to see what comes of it..

not a happy camper right now at all :(

Thank you! Well at least you got a bpf maybe its your turn still. Was it a lot of blood or just a little bit?

so far just a tiny little bit, but that's how AF starts for me usually - by the end of the day it gets strong so I'll have to wait and see..

Hey girlies - I got excited reading all the posts i've missed, we may get a record number of BFP's on the next few days! ITs funny how we are all due to test around the same sort of time!

Bbylove - Your symptoms sound realllllly promising!!!

SMFirst- Stay posistive it may be ok. I've read its ok to have a small amount of spotting during pregnancy. Fingers crossed for u hun.

MissSazra - Have you tested again yet or are you going to wait?

I picked up some tests in superdrug today (I normally get tesco own brand tests but got superdrug ones as Tesco had sold out!). The scary thing is when I got home and looked at them they are the exact ones I dreamt of the other night when I dreamt I got a dark BFP - the test stick looked exactly like these white stick red lid.... now i'm really scared! I'm almost sure mines a BFN this month but I know this month seeing it is going to hit me hard.

I thought i was due AF monday but i worked it out wrong and im actually due sunday. I'm not going to test until saturday as if its a bfn its going to hit me hard again and i dont want to have to go to work upset (I dont work sats).

Wishing u all loads and loads of baby dust.

xxxxxxxxx

Hey girlies - I got excited reading all the posts i've missed, we may get a record number of BFP's on the next few days! ITs funny how we are all due to test around the same sort of time!

Bbylove - Your symptoms sound realllllly promising!!!

SMFirst- Stay posistive it may be ok. I've read its ok to have a small amount of spotting during pregnancy. Fingers crossed for u hun.

MissSazra - Have you tested again yet or are you going to wait?

I picked up some tests in superdrug today (I normally get tesco own brand tests but got superdrug ones as Tesco had sold out!). The scary thing is when I got home and looked at them they are the exact ones I dreamt of the other night when I dreamt I got a dark BFP - the test stick looked exactly like these white stick red lid.... now i'm really scared! I'm almost sure mines a BFN this month but I know this month seeing it is going to hit me hard.

I thought i was due AF monday but i worked it out wrong and im actually due sunday. I'm not going to test until saturday as if its a bfn its going to hit me hard again and i dont want to have to go to work upset (I dont work sats).

Wishing u all loads and loads of baby dust.

xxxxxxxxx

I think so too. Plus my congestion keeps coming and going but its back and I am sneezing like crazy and I have heartburn really bad. Well I have my FXed for you and SMFirst. Thats pretty cool that you had a dream about the exact type of test. I read that its normal to have dreams about being pregnant and actually being pregnant. So I have my fingers crossed for you two!!!!

Thanks hun... i'm not thinking too much into it thou as I think i dreamt about it cos its been on my mind 24/7. I want it sooooo much.

I'm ready for the disapointment again this month. I hate testing as I hate seeing just the 1 line appear. I don't find it hard to put it off as i'd rather not know so that i can stay in my 'i might be pregnant' bubble a little longer.

x

Yeah I know how you feel. I am really nervous about testing cause I told myself that I am not going to get my hopes up but I know that if I only see that one line I think I am going to literally cry and be devastated. But I am trying to stay positive.

That's why I am so stressed right now - I was fully prepared to see only one line last night and wouldn't have been too disappointed but now everything is backwards!

Oh well - Like with rducky, if one of you gets a real BFP I will be content!

Well one thing that I have learned is try not to stress so bad.....I know easier said than done but with a little bit of practice it can be done. I have learned to just go with the flow and it'll happen when its meant to happen. I am kind of nervous of getting the bfp only cause I will feel bad only cause there are a lot of you that have been trying for a lot longer than me and each one of you deserve it just as much as me.

I'm in the boat with y'all who don't want to test early because bfn's suck! It's not that hard for me to hold out, although I wonder how many weeks AF is late I could make it before I actually tested... I would probably still be a little pessimistic thinking that my cycle is just much longer than I had anticipated! Then I would freak out wondering if I had :sex: enough lol. I have absolutely no libido right now! And with respect to the dreams, I am having some really vivid dreams as well, though not about pregnancy, just random stuff.

Well one thing that I have learned is try not to stress so bad.....I know easier said than done but with a little bit of practice it can be done. I have learned to just go with the flow and it'll happen when its meant to happen. I am kind of nervous of getting the bfp only cause I will feel bad only cause there are a lot of you that have been trying for a lot longer than me and each one of you deserve it just as much as me.

I feel the same. I've reall y come to care about all of you and I would definitely feel alot of guilt if I got a BFP before others on here that have been trying alot longer.

Aww Harli that's so sweet. I care about everyone, too. It doesn't matter if I get a BFP or not I will always keep up with you guys!

I guess we all just have to have hope. Its lovely being part of this group and the support is a great help. Its so nice to be able to chat with people that understand. Its also lovely to be able to talk openly about stuff as no one knows we are ttc and i keep having to tell white lies! (which i feeel guilty about).

Even thou we have only been physically ttc for 3 months it all started for us a year and a half ago as i've had a long journey of getting off tablets i took for a medical condition (which were big no nos during pregnancy as some were category X with a long wash out period) it was very hard and ive been in a lot of pain because of it. I'm now just on low dose predisolone which i've been told is the lesser of all evils and safe for me to take during pregnancy. I feel i've come a long way but i've been told i'm not allowed to stay off the meds too long so basically HAVE to get pregnant ASAP (so i feel the preasure!). I want it more than anything thou.

I do agree that things happen for a reason thou and when the time is right it will happen etc but its hard for us all to take when we see just 1 line appear.

Aww Harli that's so sweet. I care about everyone, too. It doesn't matter if I get a BFP or not I will always keep up with you guys!

Yeah ditto! We all have to stick together even those who get BFPS!

Hi again

Well I've calmed down now. Whatever will be will be...

Looking forward to the weekend already though!

Hope you guys have success when you test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->