TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hi Sideways 8,
I hope you do get your BFP !!!
I had loads of pregnancy symptoms up til AF arrived, I was convinced I had concieved straight after coming of BC, but didn't :-(

It's nice to talk to other women that know how I feel though, my hubby is very laid back and takes things as they come, I analyse everything !!!

Dreambaby I also analyze everything!! Almost to a point to where it's more of a hindrance than a help! :haha:
And like your DH mine is also very laid back. I'm not sure how on earth we get along lol!

I like this forum because my DH would be going crazy if I told him everything I tell you guys!! So would my friends, I actually have one friend that I'm telling stuff to but it's nothing like what I talk about on here.

I know what you mean, my hubby is still just getting used to the idea that we are actually trying, it still scares him a bit, he doesn't realise what a great dad he'll make. And yes, most of my mates would completely freak if they knew I was on a 'Baby and Bump' chat page tehehe.
Oh well, it will be nice to let loose about how I feel each month, I hope you will do the same when needed.

Welcome dreambaby and hello everyone!

Well it's almost 4 PM and the :witch: hasn't shown yet. Hopefully she stays away so I can still test with everyone tomorrow!

I went to visit my family yesterday which really helped me to relax and take my mind off all this TTC stuff. Then this morning before heading home I went to see a medical massage therapist. My dad recommended him for my chronic back problems. Well since AF is due today I only packed old dingy panties. Would have been nice if I had remembered ahead of time that a stranger would be seeing me in them today. Sheesh... embarrassing!

I'm soooo eager to see everyone's results tomorrow! So many of us are testing we have to get at least 1 BFP right?!

Well, it's now nearly 9pm here and still no sign of the :witch: The cramps have gone now, so I have no idea what's going on. Will have to test tomorrow morning now I think, as I'm getting twitchy and want to know! lol

Really hope she stays away HarliRexx, it's so hard playing the waiting game on the last day or so!

hey i would love a ttc buddy too, am waiting until decemeber to start trying and am feeling soooooo broody! would love someone to get through this with, and i know, it's really hard trying not to tell other people how i'm feeling.

Hi Elizabeth C, at least you don't have a long wait before you start to try. My husband and I were originally going to wait until next year to try, but I got bored waiting so we started last month and have just finished cycle 2 (I say finished, just waiting for AF to show up!)

thanks for replying. yeah it's not too long now for me, just feels that way. I've started taking Pregnacare Conception, hoping it's going to help me concieve faster. This will be my second baby, and as i concieved straight away last time, i'm worried it won't be so easy this time. Good luck to you though, hope you get your BFP soon. :winkwink:

I take Pregnacare Conception too, although stopped the past couple of weeks as I was on Antibiotics and couldn't face having to take any extra tablets than the bunch I was taking then. Will go back on them next week though.

welcome Elizabeth C!! A lot of us are testing tomorrow, I probably won't as I'm not expecting AF until Monday or Tuesday and.. don't like to test early!
Good luck to you!

Good news to those who haven't had AF show up yet :)

I've read that a lot of women say they get AF style cramps when AF is due, think its coming and kept rushing to the loo and it never comes.... so its def a good sign i think.

I am freaking out as i've just ate some straight to wok noodles and after finishing them felt a bit sick, checked the packed and realised they went off MAY 2010! EEEK hope i'm ok!!!!!! do you think I will get food posioning from this??

I've been getting pains in my ovary all evening. I'm pretty sure this means AF is coming. I am really worried about testing tomorrow.

Well it's already mid-morning on saturday over here, and I tested and got a BFN as expected first thing in the morning. I am not disappointed as I really didn't think it'd happen. I'm not convinced if I'm preggers or not, I haven't had any symptoms at all anyway!!

Going by my first bout of EWCM then I'm due for AF on wednesday. Going by the second lot then I'm due the following tues! What I'll do is wait out this week and see if AF shows up during the week, if she's not here by NEXT sat then I'll test again then... :)

Good luck for the rest of you!!!!!

Hope you will be ok Turtlebeach! I think it actually takes a lot to get real food poisoning, but your stomach might be a little upset ...

I am looking forward to hearing your results for the testers tomorrow :)

I might have a positive update on my situation after all but waiting to see..

For fllyingduster - Hopefully you just tested too early, so you may not be out yet!

And welcome Elizabeth - this is a great site with lots of info and nice people!

Thanks SMfirst, normally I wont eat anything if its even a day out so when i found out they were best before MAY I freaked!!!! Hopefully all will be ok I dont fancy a dodgy stomach as i;ve had stomach ache all week as it is!

I am soooooo soooo nervous about testing tomorrow, I might chicken out (i'm not normally this bad). *Sigh*

Spoke too soon.... i've just been sick!

:(

That will teach me for not clearing out my kitchen cupboards often enough!

Good luck and baby dust for those of you testing tomorrow !!!! xx

Elizabeth C - Welcome, I know how you feel, it's all new to me too. We can chat our feelings out on here.

aww Turtle I'm sorry you got sick! I hate that, but at least you're getting it out of your system. Hope you feel better soon!!

Flying sorry about you bfn but it is very possible you just tested too early!

I just woke up from an hour nap. I left work early to carry the cat to the vet (severe UTI by the way - 2 weeks on antibiotics)... got back home and crashed on the couch and here we are - I just woke up! I think I could honestly sleep until tomorrow morning but I'd probably feel like poo if I did.:sleep:

Yeah, sometimes you feel better after you puke!

My DH is more paranoid about old food than I am, but I have become more wary because of him, which is probably good.

But for some reason any time I see even the slightest bit of mold on something, it all goes in the garbage - even the storage container, I won't just wash it because I hate mold that much..

I'm planning on leaving work early today myself - we are supposed to get SNOW in the city this weekend! I'm excited cuz last year we barely got any (if you watched the 2010 Olympics you might have heard our snow issues!)

I knew right from the get-go I'd be testing early (10DPO) but I'm truely not worried about the BFN as I KNOW it's early, I just HAD to poas. hahahahaha.

Hi guys

Well a little update: The spotting that I observed yesterday did not amount to anything (ie only on TP), and was always light brown in color.
So I started feeling a little more confident that it was implantation or breakthrough bleeding (maybe those are the same thing!)
There was a little more today but again very little.
So I tested again tonight and the faint positive is still there. Is it a smidge darker?- we couldn't really tell..

I'm a little more excited now but still not getting hopes too high.
I probably test again Sunday or something..

But still looking forward to seeing how things go for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->