TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

hii just thought i'd pop in with a lovely wee poem!

When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit
Life is queer with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns
And many a failure turns about
When others might have won had they stuck it out
Don't give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow
Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt
And you never can tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit

SM, how exciting!! Congrats on your :bfp: please keep us posted!!!

Toxic, what a sweet poem! thank you for that! Good night everyone.

I am still in shock and still shaking a little - I tested this morning and got a :bfp: just like in my dream!!!!!

As soon as i saw the 2 lines I couldn't keep it in and run screaming to OH waking him up. We are on :cloud9: we don't know when to tell our parents but def won't be telling anyone else until i'm showing (so hopefully around 3-4 months). I just hope it all goes well as I know its very early days.

:dust: to all!!! xxxxxxxx

SM congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this forum may be lucky girls!!!!!

So....... I got a positive today too!

I'll now confess I took a test when I was 10 DPO (the day after I woke up nauseated that I mentioned on here) and BFN. And even as I was taking my test this morning I still felt a little like AF was coming, but then :bfp: ....two pink lines!

Congrats to SM and turtle! C'mon next tester! It's a lucky day, who's next?

Congrats to SMFirst, HarliRexx and TurtleBeach!

I got a :bfn: so waiting for Af to show now so I can move onto cycle 3.

Awww congrats HarliRexx too!!!!

We are the lucky forum! How weird is this hehehe 3 in 1 day!!!!!!!!!

I want to take a clear blue digital test to check (I tested on a superdrug one). When are you all going to go to the docs to get it confirmed? I don't know what i'm meant to do!!!!!!

I'm out on a hen night tonight - I don't know what to say as I can't tell anyone yet and am not going to touch a drop of alcohol now. I was thinking either saying i'm hungover so not drinking, i'm on antibiotics, or just not make a issue of it, order coke and say its vodka and coke - as I am sooo hypa i can easily act merry!!!!! What do you all think is best? (I feel so bad lying to my friends - but i know they wont be able to keep it quiet).

Woohoo, congrats to SMFirst, HarliRexx and TurtleBeach!

Still waiting for my first AF to show up, no signs though :-((

I haven't had any symptoms. I know the BFN is correct, and I have to admit I'm struggling this month. Whilst I'm really pleased for everyone else, I'm finding it very hard to take my BFN, I think because of the PCOS and knowing that it just won't be easy for me. I've been close to tears for a lot of the morning. :cry:

Miss Sazra, I understand - I went through the same feelings at the start of the month as a lot of people i know have just got bfps. I felt so jelous - its natural. You have the CBFM thou which really helped me so try and keep that thought. I also think concieve plus had something to do with helping us this month. You arent offically out yet either.

I know I'm not out yet, but am getting the cramping again, so am pretty sure I will definitely be out by the end of the day.

To turtlebeach

I had the same while pregnant from my first. I used the antibiotics story :))
When I told them later about my little lie we had a good laugh!
Have fun to night!

Well, symptoms.....
I've got plenty but not sure what to expect. The 1st of November they removed my implanon, gp told me that 90% of woman will ovulate the first month. Ten days after removing the implanon I started using the OPKs, but nothing happened yet.
So I'm waiting for either AF or a pregnancy but don't think that's very likely because DH was away a lot so no DTD!

Congrats to Harli, SM, and turtle!!!!! You definitely MUST sum up all your TWW symptoms for us!! Yeah!! I'm so excited for yall, I could cry! And you better not leave us!

MissSazra, I am so sorry!! :( :( :( I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a hug!

Hi all

Harli and Turle - very excited for you both - I just jumped out of bed and came to the computer to check the "Sat testing results" :)

Miss Sazra - I guess you have had a bit of a rough month with your stomach problem and all, and it is very understandable to be upset. Sorry about the BFN. Your time will come soon I know!!

Sideways, pink mum, EnglishGirl - thanks for the congrats, I'll be happy to hear the results when you all get to test!

My DH and I are still very cautiously optimisitic. I know I am being more paranoid than I need to be but I keep telling myself not to get too excited..

I've browsed the "First Trimester" group a couple of times and am relieved that others freak out over little things too :)

Anyway, good luck to all of us still!!

Thanks everyone!

Turtle I will be calling my doc on Monday to set up an appointment. She said she likes to see everyone about a week after the get a positive result just to confirm and make sure they are up on all the do's and don'ts.

As for the drinking I wouldn't feel bad at all about fibbing to your friends... it's just a little white lie and it's not like they'll be mad about it once they find out the truth!

:hugs: for misssazra. This has been a rough cycle for you but like turtle said you have the CBFM to really help you. Hang in there please, we're all here for you!

Congrats Harli, SM and Turtle !!!! Sooo pleased for you. It must be so exciting to see that result. I hope we all get BFPs soon. x

Congrats to Harli, SM, and turtle!!!!! You definitely MUST sum up all your TWW symptoms for us!! Yeah!! I'm so excited for yall, I could cry! And you better not leave us!

MissSazra, I am so sorry!! :( :( :( I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a hug!

Here are my symptoms (including CBFM results):-

Day 13 CBFM = Low - Lots of EWCM :BD:
Day 14 CBFM = Low - Lots of EWCM (no BD as both too tired!)
Day 15 CBFM = Low - EWCM :sex:
Day 16 CBFM = Jumped straight to PEAK :sex: (I think I ovulated in the evening this day)
Day 17 CBFM = Peak :sex: (Very mild sicky feeling on and off)
Day 18 CBFM = High - Really really exhausted, feel totally wiped out
Day 19 CBFM = Low - Massive blob of clear CM, tired and headache in evening (I never normally get headaches)
Day 20 = Tired out, Mild cramps
Day 21 = Mild AF style feeling low in stomach
Day 22 = AF feeling again all day -The type of feeling you have in stomach when AF starts (I think this may have been implantation)
Day 23 = BB fell a bit larger although not sore
Day 24 = N major symptoms today although dreamt of BFP
Day 25 = Can't stop belching (burping), feel a bit sick on and off
Day 26 =Really burpy again, really bloated and lower stomach ache
Day 27 = Burpy again and REALLY bloated, off my food, craving healthy food
Day 28 = Pain near ovary, bloated, Sick in evening (although this could be from eating gone off noodles!!!)
Day 29 = :BFP: Really happy!!! however feel like AF is coming however so a bit worried atm, feel sicky

In TWW I had no sore BBs, and no IB. My main symptom so far is the burping its grose I cant stop and also the bloating - its major!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->