TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Thanks for caring everyone. Went for a sleep and stayed there for 5 hours, am still shattered though. AF has still not showed, but I'm starting to think that it's the PCOS messing with my cycle and not a BFP. Thing is the PCOS hasn't affected my cycle for a good couple of years now. Think I may need to go back to the doctors about it.

I can't wait to get going this month !!!
I'm going get the OH in the sack every night !!

hello,i am on cd3 today n m thinking to start soya this month

I am still in shock and still shaking a little - I tested this morning and got a :bfp: just like in my dream!!!!!

As soon as i saw the 2 lines I couldn't keep it in and run screaming to OH waking him up. We are on :cloud9: we don't know when to tell our parents but def won't be telling anyone else until i'm showing (so hopefully around 3-4 months). I just hope it all goes well as I know its very early days.

:dust: to all!!! xxxxxxxx

:happydance: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :hug: to Turtle , Harli, and Sm!!!!!!

You ladies must be on :cloud9:!!!!!

Wishing all the :bfp: ladies..."sorry if I missed anyone" I only signed on today since last week.

May all of you have a very HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 Months!!! God Bless!!!!!:happydance:

I am testing on my birthday "8 Dec" that will be CD 24 and should be 15 DPO, if I am ovulating on Wed!!!

So I am really praying for a :bfp:!!! I am soooooooo happy for you ladies I literally shouted out loud OMGosh!!!! 3 of you :hugs:

https://www.myfertilitycharts.com/webedition/20/tickers.aspx?i=14869

Thanks for caring everyone. Went for a sleep and stayed there for 5 hours, am still shattered though. AF has still not showed, but I'm starting to think that it's the PCOS messing with my cycle and not a BFP. Thing is the PCOS hasn't affected my cycle for a good couple of years now. Think I may need to go back to the doctors about it.

So sorry Hun.... it really is a awful feeling.... lots of :hug:

https://www.myfertilitycharts.com/webedition/20/tickers.aspx?i=14869

awww MissSazra :hugs: I am here for you, hon!! :flower:

Turtle thanks for the symptom sharing. I've heard being gassy is a good sign! I haven't been burping... it's been the other end, sorry TMI! I blame that on the FiberOne bars though so it's hard to tell!

I don't have any cramps so far, I recall last cycle before AF was due I had some cramping 3-4 days prior.

Very sorry MissSazra. I hope you can get some info/ help with the PCOS (I think there may some threads on this website discussing it - have you searched any of those?)

Lindyk - that would be a col birthday gift! good luck :)

As for me, I am going to wait til next week to call the doctor. I bought a digital HPT today so I will wait a few more days and use it, then I will maybe be satisfied that this is real..

For symptoms, I really didn't have much:

On what I figure was DPO7 I had a very strong pinch in my low abdomen.
I have had a couple of headaches between then and now (not totally unusual for me though).
My skin usually breaks out before AF and this time was no different.
I had some mild crampy feelings but ever since we've been TTC I've been feeling those so I think it's partly in my head.
On DPO12+13 I had the light brown spotting which freaked me out.

That's about it - no nausea, no bloating, definitely no sore/enlarged boobs, not overly tired and no "feeling pregnant" at all.

In fact I think those people that seem to get every symptom in the book might be imagining a lot of it, but maybe not...

As far as my symptoms during my 2WW, most of my symptoms were similar to PMS.... slightly sore breasts, fatigue, mild cramps/twinges.

Also had some watery CM.

As I've mentioned, I woke up feeling very nauseated on 10 DPO. The nausea came and went every morning and afternoon since.

Another thing I noticed in hindsight has to do with food. I never particularly felt like I was craving specific kinds of foods, but I realized yesterday that I had eaten fried foods 3 times this week, which I never do. My mouth has even been watering alot when I think about food!

Hope that helps!

I have been a big ball of mixed emotions today!

I forgot to add a few things:

1) We've been TTC since July 2010

2) We used Preseed every BD this month and I'm pretty sure it played the biggest role in conceiving

3) We BD'd every other day and a couple of times every 3rd day from CD8 to about CD20

4) I've been taking Prenatal vitamins for about a year now and I just started taking Wild Salmon Oil and B-Vitamin Complex (50mg/day) this cycle

hello,i am on cd3 today n m thinking to start soya this month

Hi Pink Mum,
I've got a similar cycle to you, although I don't know for sure how long my cycles are gonna b as I've only come off BC at the end of Oct.
Is that soy isoflavones you are thinking of trying, I heard they increase the chances of getting multiples, this true do you know??

hello dream baby,
ya this is the same,it works just like clomid,it helps in ovulation,m just trying it,i hope that works for me

Thanks EnglishGirl. I'm just having a tough time at the moment. I appreciate all the support people are giving.

Am going to get a digital thermometer tomorrow to use alongside the CBFM. Have got a fertility book today, so hoping to crack the case and get my BFP on my 30th birthday next month!

missazra dun worry,ull get ur bfp soon,do u ovulate normally?if u dun give a try to soya and use preseed or conceive plus,may b it works,

The CBFM showed highs for 10 days so I'm guessing I ovulate, but want to temp just to confirm it I guess. I have regular cycles of 32/33 days, so that's a bonus with the PCOS! I don't want to use soya just yet, but if nothing has happened by the new year I shall be going private and seeing a gynecologist about it.

as ur cycles are normal and u also ovulate so therz no need to take soya,bring opk to track ur ovulation

Hello everyone. Starting to get a little crampy but I'm also gassy (embarrassing, sorry!)... so right now I can't really differentiate between the two. I don't have much of an appetite which is weird for me, usually I am always craving something (especially chocolate hehe)... and I can't believe how much water I'm drinking! Oh my goodness, I normally hate plain water, but I have been drinking it like a fish. Maybe this is good!

Good morning everyone, how are ya?

woke up at 7:30am to all the neighbors' dogs barking up a storm! Took this opportunity to get up and make some pancakes yummmm..... still getting some twinges down there on the right side, they're so frequent that they're almost aggravating!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->