TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Good morning everyone, how are ya?

woke up at 7:30am to all the neighbors' dogs barking up a storm! Took this opportunity to get up and make some pancakes yummmm..... still getting some twinges down there on the right side, they're so frequent that they're almost aggravating!! hehe

Morning Ladies !
Sounds promising Sideways !!

I'm feeling positive today, I'm gonna make a strong effort to look after myself this month in a big way, I really want a Christmas BFP !!!

I've just been reading about the link between grapefruit juice and increased CM and fertility, I hope thats true, because I have grapefruit regularly.

How are you all feeling today?

dreambaby i was thinking of grape fruit juice,but i have heard it tastes bad,is that true?

m trying to get that preseed or conceive plus lub but that is not available here in sweden,n shipping takes a lot of time

Alot of websites are of course saying there is no guarentee, but this is a quote from one of them :

"While there may be no medical evidence to connect grapefruit juice or any of its properties with a thinning of the cervical mucus, women for generations will swear on the remedy. Because of this, it is definitely worth a try. You may have to drink the juice regularly for a couple cycles before you see a change, so hopefully you like grapefruit juice. If you want to increase your chances of success with this remedy you may want to combine your juice with Evening Primrose oil or even Robitussin, which are also known to thin the cervical mucus and create a more fertile environment for the sperm and ultimately fertilization".
https://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/grapefruit-juice-and-cervical-mucus/

It's probably different for everyone. Some things work, I guess and some things don't. Worth a try though. I've never really enjoyed the taste of grapefruit, but my mum always made me have some regularly (she's a nurse) when I was little and it's become a habit.

It's meant to be good for cellulite too, which is always a bonus !!!!

Well, I finally started! Yep, AF arrived 3 days late, so BFN for me this month. Good news is that I started my cycle on my own this time. I have been taking provera to jump start them, but not this month. I will start clomid tomorrow, so hopefully round 4 will be the month! :)

Hello, I'm new here - TTC#1 - we've been trying nearly a yr, this is 12th cycle. I am on CD2 today, was very disapointed when I came on yesterday, had been late the first time in over a year, and was first month of charting and using preseed. We DTD on all of the right days, and just don't know why it hasn't happened yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

xxxxx

welcome here tootsweets,dun worry it will happen whenever is the right time,

Hello, I'm new here - TTC#1 - we've been trying nearly a yr, this is 12th cycle. I am on CD2 today, was very disapointed when I came on yesterday, had been late the first time in over a year, and was first month of charting and using preseed. We DTD on all of the right days, and just don't know why it hasn't happened yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

xxxxx

I'm not sure what to say hun, I wish I had some really useful advise for you. I've only just started ttc this month, so it's all new to me.
This is a really good thread to chill in though, the people are lovely and supportive.
Don't worry I'm sure someone on here will have some ideas for you.

Welcome tootsweets! I am only on cycle 3 so haven't been trying very long, but I'm also on CD 2 after the :witch: got me yesterday. Hopefully this thread will bring you lots of luck as we've had 4 BFP's this month already!

Thanks Pinkmum, I really hope you're right!

Good luck dreambaby! I'm sure you'll have a bun in no time!

Thanks Miss Sazra, I read the posts and it made me feel happy that so many here fell pregnant!

Ah well, just getting ready for another round of trying!

xxxx

Toots, welcome! This thread has definitely proven to be a bit of good luck for a lot of the posters! So for all those who got a visit by the :witch: in recent days, may you all get :bfp: this cycle! Good luck to all and :dust:

Dreambaby if grapefruit juice is good for cellulite then I'm sold!! Pink, if you don't like the taste of it can you add some sugar to it? Just a little of course. :)

Right, this is going to be my month. I have stopped feeling sorry for myself and have bought myself a digital thermometer ready to start temping tomorrow. So I have the CBFM and temping, and will make sure we :sex: plenty of times to keep the sperm new and ready to do their job.

I have also started a diet to try and shift some weight (although with PCOS it's not going to be easy), but I'm giving it my best try!

Hi everyone,

I've been following this thread for a while now and finally wanted to join in and say hello as everyone seems so nice.

Me and my husband are on our second month of TTC#1. I'm on CD9. The worry I have is that my husband has Crohns Disease and is on a lot of meds to keep it under control so I think it may take us a while to fall pregnant. I have my fingers crossed for a speedy :bfp: though!

welcome, cjanec. You will love it on here and BnB as a whole, everyone is so nice and supportive.
Have you talked to your doctor about how his meds affect his fertility?

They say that the meds might slow down his swimmers but it is safe for us to TTC. A bit scary as there is some conflicting info out there on the web about the meds and possible conception problems but Docs assure us it's ok so I'm going to trust them.

Unfortunately my husband just gets far too poorly if he doesn't take the meds so there's no way he can have a break whilst we TTC. Just hope we fall pregnant and all is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->