TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hi cjanec! Hopefully you'll find this thread useful and supportive! :D

Just been out to see Harry Potter, was really nice to take my mind off it all for a few hours!

Hi Ladies!

OMG! I go away for 1 weekend and I miss 3 BFPS? Congrats! This thread must be pretty lucky!

Welcome to all the new ladies! This a wonderful and supportive thread to join.

Miss Sazra, I'm sorry AF got you.:hugs: I know it will be your turn soon. It does seem like you've gotten your game face on again. Keep at it!

Sideways, what's going on with you? Bby, did you test, I don't know if I missed your post or what?

Thanks rducky, I go from game face on to feeling incredibly sad. I stay away from here for large amounts of time, then come back when I perk up. I think whilst AF is here I'm finding it harder, but when we can get back to :sex: I'll feel better that we're doing something about it. I feel useless at the moment! :(

Welcome to the newbies, and a MASSIVE congrats too all our BFP's this month! YAY!!

I'm still waiting to see what happens with me, I had the BFN but it *was* an early test so we'll just see I guess! No real symptoms at all, I can *imagine* some, but I really don't know that anything is real as I've had months of MASSIVE symptoms only to have AF show up bang on time! lol.
AF is due sometime later this week anyway, so we'll see. :)

rducky, not much going on with me at the moment. Like MissSazra I took some time away from idle thinking and just installed a new bathroom faucet - without the help of my DH thankyouverymuch! hehe.

But -- I haven't tested yet. I am still experiencing larger breasts though they don't really have any tenderness in them anymore, twinges here and there but not much of anything. Was going to test on Tuesday but I'm not really sure if I want to do that, I hate bfn's!!

Good morning everyone! Late last night after I posted that I didn't have breast tenderness it showed back up. With a vengence! Ugh. On my drive in to work today I had a little bit of AF-style cramps but that lasted all of 2-3 minutes at most, and I haven't felt it since. Still getting the twinges. Was going to test tomorrow if AF doesn't show up, but now I'm almost wanting to just wait it out until the :witch: is ridiculously late

For those of you who got :bfp: how did you manage the nervousness?

Good morning everyone! Late last night after I posted that I didn't have breast tenderness it showed back up. With a vengence! Ugh. On my drive in to work today I had a little bit of AF-style cramps but that lasted all of 2-3 minutes at most, and I haven't felt it since. Still getting the twinges. Was going to test tomorrow if AF doesn't show up, but now I'm almost wanting to just wait it out until the :witch: is ridiculously late

It was hard to wait. I tested on 15DPO, or CD35. I wanted to wait longer because I had had a 37 day cycle a couple of months before. I finally tested because I felt that I had too many symptoms to ignore.

I was having AF cramping a lot, I was in the bathroom checking for blood every half-hour. From what I have read, this is very normal. I am still having occasional cramps, with pulling/pinching sensations. I had a very sudden aversion to chicken the night before I tested. My mum was over for dinner and DH made roast chicken. They were all raving about how good it was and I couldn't swallow it. Also, had very sore nipples, which has now progressed to all-over boob pain.

I just kept telling myself, don't test early, you don't want to be disappointed. It was very difficult, I was starting to have trouble sleeping.

What cycle day are you now, Sideways?

side ways if u really want to know about ur pregnancy why dun u go for blood test it will tell u

I know eventually I will get bloodwork done but I don't want to do that until it's a have-to kind of thing, I hate needles!

I guess I could just quit whining and test! I will stop whining, but may still hold off on testing until Thursday :)

Hello all, this looks like a thread I should join!

OH and I are TTC#1 and I'm on CD15 of our third month of trying. EWCM today...time to dtd again...and tomorrow...;)

Hi, blueeyedgirl! I also have blue eyes for the record.. :)

This is indeed a lucky thread. Here's hoping that luck rubs off on all of us!

oooh I have blue eyes too!! maybe thats the luck :rofl: Welcome anyway xxx

Hi All.

Well I tested Saturday and it was a :bfn:! So I guess I have to wait until next cycle. :(

I hope everyone is doing well.

FX'd for you this cycle bbylove! :hugs:

Sideways I'm getting so impatient for you to test! I can't believe you're holding out till Thursday! Or maybe you're just telling us Thurs so you can surprise us all with your :bfp: tomorrow! FX'd for you and anyone else testing soon!

Bbylove - It's not over til the red lady sings as they say... Hoping for you!

And Sideways I'm impatient for you too!! You're strong to hold out but good for you!

And to everyone else in various stages- good luck this cycle!!

Sideways your symptoms sound promising!

Its scary!! I nearly tested Late Friday evening but chickened out. When I tested on Sat I was sooo scared I was physically shaking. I did the test, didn't look, put it on the side washed my hands and went downstairs to feed my cat. I paced about downstairs for a while shaking and then went to have a look!!!!! LOL

Well I was planning on waiting until Sat (two days after AF was due) but on Wed I got so wound up I wanted to test and find out either way to end the nervousness.

So I tested on Wed and got the faint BFP, but didn't trust it. Then did a couple more tests (DH wanted to use a different brand). When the test on Sat was still faint I got really nervous again.

On Sunday (yesterday) when I tested it was the most nervous I've been because I was concerned it was going to be BFN..

I did the same thing as Turtle - took the test then ignored it, was shaking, then made DH come with me to look.. I was looking over his shoulder and could clearly see the positive sign from where I was and let out a big "WooHoo!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->