TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Congrats to all of you that finally got your :bfp:!!!

Thank you to everyone that have their FXed for me.
Well I had light spotting yesterday. But now its gone. So I don't know what to think anymore. I have been feeling a little down about this whole thing. I don't know.

Harli, SM, and turtle -- it sounds like you guys were just as nervous as I am! I can't believe I'm holding out either, in the past I was so eager to test.. I guess you can only handle so many bfn before you get to where I am now lol. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do. I have to work today, tomorrow, and Wednesday then I'm off for a week for Thanksgiving holiday (plus some..). DH is working nights so Thursday morning after he gets home seems ideal as, we'll both be here when I test and I won't have to go to work and think about my results all day long!! And SM I really like the idea of having DH come with you to look at the test!

Bby -- sorry hon :( Bless your heart, your cycle has been so screwy this time around. But like others have said it's not over yet! :hugs: Do you have any more symptoms?

Harli, SM, and turtle -- it sounds like you guys were just as nervous as I am! I can't believe I'm holding out either, in the past I was so eager to test.. I guess you can only handle so many bfn before you get to where I am now lol. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do. I have to work today, tomorrow, and Wednesday then I'm off for a week for Thanksgiving holiday (plus some..). DH is working nights so Thursday morning after he gets home seems ideal as, we'll both be here when I test and I won't have to go to work and think about my results all day long!! And SM I really like the idea of having DH come with you to look at the test!

Bby -- sorry hon :( Bless your heart, your cycle has been so screwy this time around. But like others have said it's not over yet! :hugs: Do you have any more symptoms?

Its okay. I don't know what's going on with me. Not really. Having these flutters in my stomach though.

FXed for you hun! :hugs:

Another blue-eyed gal here too! heh. Now I'm just waiting... Ugh. AF is due from tomorrow, no signs of anything. Had a tiny bit of watery CM, but nothing to write home about. No sore boobs this time. Yet. haha! Will test again on Sat if AF hasn't shown up....

Well. Just went to the restroom as I had a full bladder and there was loads of this cloudy CM when I wiped. I wiped three times, and yep, the tissue was covered with CM. Sorry for the TMI ladies!! But, I did check its stretchiness and it was more tacky than stretchy. Couldn't get it to stretch past a millimeter or so.

I have gone back through 10 pages or so and can't remember which one of you experienced the clump of CM? Was it like my description or different?

Well. Just went to the restroom as I had a full bladder and there was loads of this cloudy CM when I wiped. I wiped three times, and yep, the tissue was covered with CM. Sorry for the TMI ladies!! But, I did check its stretchiness and it was more tacky than stretchy. Couldn't get it to stretch past a millimeter or so.

I have gone back through 10 pages or so and can't remember which one of you experienced the clump of CM? Was it like my description or different?

I had that recently (about 3 days ago) but it was like a big ball of goo (sorry TMI!!!) and it didn't stretch very far. But it's loosened & thinned since last night and now it looks & feels like the classic EWCM. So maybe give it a couple of days?

I hope you're right blueeyedgirl about people with blue eyes being lucky this month as I'm another one with blue eyes!

Me and my OH are starting early with the BDing this month. I'm on CD10 and we DTD last night. I have no idea when I actually ovulate so am doing OPK tests and tracking my BBT each day to try and find out. In the meantime we're just going to keep DTD just in case!!

I had abundant CM leading up to my BFP. Sometimes cloudy, sometimes watery, not very stretchy. Enough CM to make underwear wet sometimes...TMI, sorry...that's partly what had me running to the bathroom convinced that AF had started. I am still having a lot of CM now. Hope this helps!

This morning on the radio the DJ's (?) were discussing their sex lives for some reason - it was really funny to listen to how embarassed they were to reveal "too much information" when I think about how much we discuss on this site!!

Although - it's totally different when you are face to face and know the people!

Well ladies I think I am going to take a break from coming on here but know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will miss you all. I can't seem to stop crying today. :cry: I will be back but not to sure when. I hope everyone has a great day.

I have a 27 day cycle and been actively trying since May. My DH and I have been using the clearblue fertility monitor for 3 months. Every month the monitor shows a high day on CD 10, peaks on CD 11 and 12, and another high on CD 13. My DH and I DTD on CD 11 and also this morning (CD13). I'm hoping that I caught the egg this month!
My DH has a hard time DTD several days in a row so I'm trying to pinpoint the best day to DTD. Any suggestions?

Well ladies I think I am going to take a break from coming on here but know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will miss you all. I can't seem to stop crying today. :cry: I will be back but not to sure when. I hope everyone has a great day.

We'll miss you BbyLove, come back soon!! Sending you lots of big :hug::hugs:

Aww BbyLove, we'll miss you, but we'll always be here for ya to come back to hun!!!!

Sideways, I had the clump of CM [when I didn't expect it], but it was really stretchy EWCM, not lots of creamy stuff...? Hmm!

Jamesmom, if you're peaking consistently at CD12 & 13, then I'd be BDing on CD8, 10, 12 & 13. :)

I'm currently peaking on CD 11 and 12 usually. SInce my husband has a hard time DTD two days in a row I'm thinking that we need to BD on CD 12. This month we DTD on CD 11, and also in the morning on CD 13. Hopefully this is the month to get the BFP. If not then I'm thinkig that we should DTD on CD 12 instead. It's hard for my DH to BD for so many days so close together. That's why I'm trying to figure out the best day for us to DTD and be successful. I'm currently on CD 14, so now I wait for 2 weeks to hopefully get that BFP!

Aww, Bby we will miss you!!! Please keep in touch when you can. Hope you get to the doctor soon enough to figure out why you were bleeding some much this past cycle. Good luck to you in the future and you are in my prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->