TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

rducky - still having lots of the cloudy CM too and it is enough to make my panties wet so like you I'm running to the bathroom a lot to see if AF has shown up. I'm feeling a little more positive that this may be an indicator of :bfp: but I will absolutely definitely test on Thursday.

jamesmom -- good luck I hope you caught the eggy too!!

As for other things with me, I'm still having the twinges though this morning I felt a pinch down there like ow! No AF cramps though so this is good! :) :test: on Thursday!

rducky - still having lots of the cloudy CM too and it is enough to make my panties wet so like you I'm running to the bathroom a lot to see if AF has shown up. I'm feeling a little more positive that this may be an indicator of :bfp: but I will absolutely definitely test on Thursday.

jamesmom -- good luck I hope you caught the eggy too!!

As for other things with me, I'm still having the twinges though this morning I felt a pinch down there like ow! No AF cramps though so this is good! :) :test: on Thursday!

I can't wait for you to test!

Sideways- good luck!!!

jamesmom - be sure you are BD'ing a couple of times before your peak as well, to make sure there are "fresh" spermies ready, and also so you have some in there for when the egg arrives

I've read that it's even better to BD the day before you Ov that on your Ov day!

I hope you're right blueeyedgirl about people with blue eyes being lucky this month as I'm another one with blue eyes!

Me and my OH are starting early with the BDing this month. I'm on CD10 and we DTD last night. I have no idea when I actually ovulate so am doing OPK tests and tracking my BBT each day to try and find out. In the meantime we're just going to keep DTD just in case!!

Me too, cos I have blue eyes, I'm doubtful though as this is my first month since first true AF. It would be pretty lucky to fall that soon I guess !!!

Ohh sideways8, I think we're all as excited as you to test! haha! GOOD LUCK!!!!

AF is due here today... waiting her out... FX she doens't show and I get a BFP on saturday instead...!!

oooh Good luck flyingduster!

I'm getting excited to test, too. But still scared! It's only Tuesday, I would have surely thought AF would have reared her ugly head by now, but she hasn't. I'm still totally unsure because I'm not getting cravings or the opposite (aversion to any foods)... but I guess not everyone gets cravings in the first couple of weeks?

Also, flying -- if AF is due for you today, that means you are 13 or 14 DPO? I would ask you why you aren't testing today or tomorrow, but... then I would need to take a dose of my own medicine eh? LOL

Did you get your BFP yet? We are in the same boat, I so desparately want to talk to my mom but I don't want he to add to my TTC stress:)

oooh Good luck flyingduster!

I'm getting excited to test, too. But still scared! It's only Tuesday, I would have surely thought AF would have reared her ugly head by now, but she hasn't. I'm still totally unsure because I'm not getting cravings or the opposite (aversion to any foods)... but I guess not everyone gets cravings in the first couple of weeks?

I am actually the opposite right now - I am not interested in eating anything (not nauseus though).

haha sideways8, I tested at 10DPO (on saturday) with a BFN, so I decided rather than waste [yet another] test, I'd wait and see if AF came along instead. I'm also not totally certain that I O'd 14 days ago, or if infact it was on that second clump of EWCM which was only 8 days ago... Soooo, AF is either due today, or in another 6 days. LOL!

I figured if AF doesn't show up this week, then on this coming saturday I'll be 11 days after that second clump of EWCM and 17 days after the first lot, so I'll test then and see... Of course, AF has to stay away though!!! FX!!

AF definitely has to stay away!!! :)

SM - I have bouts of disinterest in food too. Except for sweets - I have no self-control when it comes to that anyway! hehe :)

Good morning everyone. Slow day on here. Nothing new to report, breasts aren't tender anymore. Testing tomorrow!!!!!

FX for you testing tomorrow!!!!! AF is staying away so far, I'm now on 15DPO from that first lot, only 2 more days until I test again too! Oooohhh, FX!!!! (my, it's hard to type with crossed fingers! haha)

FX for you testing tomorrow!!!!! AF is staying away so far, I'm now on 15DPO from that first lot, only 2 more days until I test again too! Oooohhh, FX!!!! (my, it's hard to type with crossed fingers! haha)

Thanks! I'm so friggin' scared!! lol [-o<

You must be so excited - I have my FX for you for a BFP tomorrow.

I'm still waiting for a positive OPK.... oh and a healthy husband! He's really not well today and I'm worried it may stop us from DTD over the next few (vital) days... argh!

Update.......AF finally arrived! First one after removing my implanon. So today
Is my cd1.....my cycle is between 26 and 28 days!
Now trying to figure out when OV is and when DTD. Guess using
OPK would be best!

Good luck to all ladies who are waiting for the BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->