TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Thanks, DaretoDream! I was actually just looking those up earlier today. I may have to give them a try. :)

Thanks love. Scared, because having AF type cramps right now. So afraid in the am i will wake up and have AF (she's due tomorrow) and no more bfp.

Line was so v v faint. Scares me so bad.

I'm queasy again. Third night in a row. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo trying not to read anything into it!!! Testing in the morning. FX for me please!!

Oh, Sideways,:hugs: to you. I am so surprised. Your symptoms really had me convinced. I can't remember if I've already asked you this, but where are you in your cycle? I think your cycles have been irregular, right? What cycle day did you think you ovulated?

Hi everyone

Sorry I havent been on for a few days been really tired!

I have just been reading catching up on posts.

Sorry to hear the results sideways :( It may still be too early thou as your symptoms were spot on.

Big heapings of Baby dust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm queasy again. Third night in a row. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo trying not to read anything into it!!! Testing in the morning. FX for me please!!

Sounds goood!!! (hehe whoever thought they would be pleased to be feeling sick hehe)

Good luck hun x

UGH!!!!!!!!! BIG ugh. Went and got the box with tests, got the pottle out to collect urine, collected a little and wiped.... red. AF has arrived, with a vengance. *sigh*

Soooo, I'm out! lol. I'm actually not upset. Disappointed of course, but not upset. I'm much happier to have AF than a BFN, cos at least it's conclusive and means I'm onto CD1 already rather than waiting her out!!!

Bring on the next round!!! It doens't look like I'll get a BFP for Christmas though as about the earliest I can test is Xmas I think. *sigh*

Round three, here I come!!!

oh flying i'm sorry, it sounded so promising... :( But you'll get it next cycle!!!!!

Sorry to hear that AF got you flyingduster. :(

Well this temping malarky is ridiculous. My temps have been all over the place. I was around 36.15 for a few days, then I went right up to 36.55 but I knew why, as I'd got up in the night. But today it was 35.40 and I have no explanation for that one. It's just so strange that I'm kinda thinking it's not going to work for me as I'm clearly messed up! Will keep going for this cycle, but I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks guys. :) :hug:

I'm pretty sure miss sazra that it takes a month or two to get proper idea of temps? There's ups and downs at times, but it's the general average? I dunno! lol! I might be joining you in trying to temp next time though!!!

I have absolutely no idea. I just know it's meant to rise once ovulation has occurred but mine's up and down all the time!

Hi everybody,
Im sorry Sideways 8 and Flyingduster to hear about the bfns, that sucks !!! I really hope you guys get your BFPs very soon !!

Does anybody know how much or why stress affects fertility. I'm quite worried as work is really stressful, I enjoy it but it is stressful. Is this gonna have a really negative affect on my fertility do you think??

Sorry to hear that AF got you flyingduster. :(

Well this temping malarky is ridiculous. My temps have been all over the place. I was around 36.15 for a few days, then I went right up to 36.55 but I knew why, as I'd got up in the night. But today it was 35.40 and I have no explanation for that one. It's just so strange that I'm kinda thinking it's not going to work for me as I'm clearly messed up! Will keep going for this cycle, but I must be doing something wrong.

Well my first 4 cycles, they looked pretty normal as far as temping goes. Sometimes your temps just fluctuate and no one can tell you why!

Every other cycle they were straight forward and i knew pretty much where i was going to go. But THIS cycle, hell, they were all over the place from the beginning. I thought it would definitely NOT be a good one, because it was so erratic. But look at that!

Hi everybody,
Im sorry Sideways 8 and Flyingduster to hear about the bfns, that sucks !!! I really hope you guys get your BFPs very soon !!

Does anybody know how much or why stress affects fertility. I'm quite worried as work is really stressful, I enjoy it but it is stressful. Is this gonna have a really negative affect on my fertility do you think??

It could really cause issues if you are all stressed out. Especially the MORE you think about it- i know that's totally horrible to hear, but if we stress, or especially if you stress DH out- it'll cause issues too because they get all nervous and cause negative reactions to their sperms.

But i know that stress will push your O day around, and then well that causes issues right there.

I can say that I'm glad the test I had was one where you collect the urine in a pottle, rather than pee straight onto the stick; it meant I didn't waste a stick as I had NO idea AF was there until after I'd peed into the cup and then wiped...! haha. So I still have two tests left for next month. heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->