TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I looked into it, but would have to order it, so might wait and see what happens this month.

Welcome back sideways8!!! Ugh, I'm soooo glad it's SUMMER here! I like snow, but we get soooooo little that it invariably is just mud mud mud! I hate mud. Gimmie long hot days and lovely warm evenings. mmmm!!

I'm thinking about temping, but haven't gotten myself a BBT yet so dunno if I will or not this cycle... I'm thinking I might worry about that stuff after the new year cos right now I'm hectic as ever and am sooooo looking forward to a week off! lol. I'm booked right up until Feb now though, so there's not really any end in sight, but ahh well. I do love my job. lol!!

CD4 now, and AF is nothing more than some colour when I wipe so she'll be gone tomorrow, and :sex: can start again! Woop! ;)

Sideways8, I'm thinking of you and hoping you'll still get a late BFP or at least that AF will show up ASAP if there's no pregnancy there!!! FX for you hun so you can carry on!!!! :hugs:

SM -- yes we used Preseed. But considering that I seriously doubt my luteal phase is more than 3 weeks long I think I just miscalculated my ovulation. DH and I stop :sex: about 2 weeks ago (what can I say, we were both tuckered out!) so unless I haven't even ovulated yet, I seriously doubt this cycle will be it.

Flying - thanks! CD44 for me, hopefully something will happen soon.

I finally unloaded on DH last night and told him how difficult it was for me to seemingly be surrounded by pregnant women (no offense to all of you on this thread - I mean in real life). I told him a lot of other feelings that I've had bottled up in me and I'm so glad I did. He wants to get a sperm analysis so we can know what's going on there. When he learned that my doctor wouldn't get us any reproductive assistance until December 2011 he was kind of upset about that. BUT -- I did tell him that if I don't get my period in 2 weeks I'm going to the doctor to get my blood drawn to check all my hormone levels. If my ob-gyn won't do, I'll go to my GP. And if they won't do it, I'll find someone who will. This is getting ridiculous!! Some women would be tickled to death to only have 6-7 periods a year but not me.

About the preseed question. My DH and I are using it and I really like it. The only problem is that my DH says it's hard for him to get any stimulation when I use it, and therefore sometimes he can't even ejaculate during intercourse because of it. Has anyone else experienced that?

jamesmom - I've heard of that happening. You might just be using too much. DH and I only use as much as is needed for lubrication on the outside - PLUS I only fill up the tube to 1.5g or so, not the 3 which is recommended because that would be way too much for us!

About the preseed question. My DH and I are using it and I really like it. The only problem is that my DH says it's hard for him to get any stimulation when I use it, and therefore sometimes he can't even ejaculate during intercourse because of it. Has anyone else experienced that?

We had that happen once when I used 3mL instead of the 1-2mL I normally use..

My DH said the exact same thing..

So I'm sure a little goes a long way :)

Sideways - it's really good you talked with your DH.. I think communication during this whole process is very important! I was feeling the same way, and still do actually since I am still very cautious - at the supermarket where I buy groceries it seems like every single person in there is either pregnant or dragging babies or kids with them. It's overwhelming!

It's good you are going to discuss your long cycles with a doctor as well. It may be something easy to alter..

We used concieve plus (which is pretty much the same as preseed without an applicator) the month we got lucky. We used it as a normal lube but i'm pretty sure it helped. It was pretty sticky and I slept with the man juice (sorry if TMI) all night everytime so I think that helped too.

(Sorry I havent been on much lately i've been really tired - still thinking about you girls thou and sending you lots of baby dust). xxxx

Well I'm being naughty ladies, and having a well earned glass of white wine. We're only on CD12 and hopefully it'll be the last cycle I get to have one for a while! Gonna start the :sex: on Saturday, as I think I should ovulate around the 8th or 9th.

MissSazra don't feel too bad. I caved last night and had a margarita. Oh it was so good!!! It definitely helped me to relax and to open up to DH (nothing like alcohol to get you spilling our your true feelings :haha:).
Good luck this cycle, hon. :)
Are you still temping?

Yeah I'm still temping, but they're still completely all over the place. I guess I'll have to wait and see what my chart looks like by the end of the month!

I ordered my BBT yesterday so hopefully I'll get it soon. I'm going to start temping as soon as it gets here instead of waiting till AF shows up.
Are you taking you temps exactly the same time each morning, before you even sit up or speak?

Well. Just went to the restroom as I had a full bladder and there was loads of this cloudy CM when I wiped. I wiped three times, and yep, the tissue was covered with CM. Sorry for the TMI ladies!! But, I did check its stretchiness and it was more tacky than stretchy. Couldn't get it to stretch past a millimeter or so.

I have gone back through 10 pages or so and can't remember which one of you experienced the clump of CM? Was it like my description or different?

Sideways, this happened to me yesterday. I'm not sure if it was ewcm or tacky either but there was a lot of it. It was only cd9, which is way too early for me! It stretched, but only a little. Usually, I only get one day of visible ewcm, and I don't usually notice the other stages of cm. Is it possible to mix up ewcm and tacky??

I don't put it in me, my dh just puts a little on himself, and it works fine for us. :thumbup:

rosa, it seems kind of yuck to touch the CM but if it stretched at least an inch before it broke then it's fertile CM.. cd9 is kind of early but tacky CM is expected in that stage. I'm still getting tacky CM, makes me wonder if those 3 days of brownish CM was actually my AF!! Who knows!!

I ordered my BBT yesterday so hopefully I'll get it soon. I'm going to start temping as soon as it gets here instead of waiting till AF shows up.
Are you taking you temps exactly the same time each morning, before you even sit up or speak?

I take it at the same time every day, I don't speak beforehand but it's still all over the place. I'm so confused by it all!

Can I join you ladies? Me and my DH are starting cycle 2 with no BC, month 1 of activly 'trying'! My ovulation date is approx 6th (i hope Im working this out right) so any advice would be great! Good lck to all!xx

Hi MrsKTB! Welcome to the group. Not sure I have any advice, but the ladies here are a great support and are absolutely lovely!

Welcome, MrsKTB!!! I love this thread. Only advice I can really give you is to be relaxed and enjoy your baby-making :) If you have any questions someone here will surely answer them for you, or at least try.

MissSazra that's weird!! Of course I've never charted my temps before so I have no idea...

We had that happen once when I used 3mL instead of the 1-2mL I normally use..

My DH said the exact same thing..

So I'm sure a little goes a long way :)

Maybe that's the problem! I've always used 3 ML thinking more is better for the little spermies in there. Maybe I'll try using less next time. I don't use preseed during intercourse when I'm not possibly ovualting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->