TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I can say that I'm glad the test I had was one where you collect the urine in a pottle, rather than pee straight onto the stick; it meant I didn't waste a stick as I had NO idea AF was there until after I'd peed into the cup and then wiped...! haha. So I still have two tests left for next month. heh.

What's a pottle?! LOL! I don't know what that is! But yeah i do the dip sticks too. I can't do the stick right, i always pee like next to it or all over my hand, those are so out.

Morning all!

Feeling much more positive today, CD8 so getting nearer to starting to use the monitor. It hasn't asked for sticks so early this time, so it must have started to learn my cycle. In addition to the monitor and the temping, I've just gone and bought some digital ovulation sticks as well, just to be absolutely certain. lol

Lots of :dust: to you all! Xx

MissSazra, what monitor are you talking about? I'm cd 6. Isn't this a boring time of the cycle?! Just hanging out, waiting to see some ewcm. :haha:

Hello everyone. I haven't read through all the posts too much but just wanted to let everyone know that AF has still not shown up!!!!
Sorry about the :witch: flyingduster, at least like you said you know that you were on CD1. I am on CD40 with no end in sight! : (

I'm up in Chicago and I must say, my sister-in-law is very extremely pregnant. She's about 5 days past due. Everything is going well though :)

MissSazra, what monitor are you talking about? I'm cd 6. Isn't this a boring time of the cycle?! Just hanging out, waiting to see some ewcm. :haha:

The Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Lots of ladies on here have had great success with it, so am hoping this will be my cycle using it.

So, now the kids from school have given me a cold, I just feel like I haven't been well since September. At least it's now though so hopefully will have gone by next month and the big 3-0! I just want to feel well, I'm really fed up with being ill all the time. :(

Miss Sazra, I hope you feel better soon. It's one thing after another it seems, eh?

Sideways, sounds like your trip is going well. I hope AF makes a move for you, I know how frustrating it is to wait for it to arrive. How are you feeling?

sideways, cd 40?! have you taken another test? not to give you false hope, but one of my good friends never got a :bfp: on an hpt. The only reason she knew was because she went to the doctor for her annual and they asked is there anyway you could be preggars, and she said well maybe, but no :bfp:. They did a blood test, and sure enough, she was pregnant! She was one of the small percentage of women who hpts don't work for. She was so late for af, and so frustrated because she kept taking hpts.

leigh, i'm on my 5th official month of ttc. we were npnt for a couple months before that, with no luck, so i started opks and temping. and you?

missSazra, what does the monitor tell you? do you do it in addition to opks and temping? are you a teacher? what do you teach? i teach music.

rducky - It really is one thing after another. New school, new germs sadly. Hoping my immune system will kick in after the Christmas holidays!

rosababy - The monitor tells you if you're having a low, high or peak day. I only had highs last month as it was my first time using it, then I got sick so we didn't BD at the right time anyway, but hoping for my peak this month.
I've only just started temping, and I have bought the opk's to use for the first time this cycle. Figured I may as well try everything! lol

I teach at a primary school, 10-11 year olds, so a bit of everything.

Hope you feel better MissSazra! You are a teacher to 10yr olds and you still want one of your own ?! ;)

Sideways - still got hope!! glad you are enjoying Chicago - I've always wanted to go there.. Is there any snow? Did you end up getting the flu shot?

This year I have a fantastic class, which makes me want one even more. Last year I wasn't so fussed, had a dreadful bunch! lol

Hi ladies

Any advice what OPK's I should buy. I saw some really cheap ones at Ebay.....

Thnx :)

Hi everyone!
I've been off for a while due to the craziness of Thanksgiving and traveling! Congrats to those that got their BFP, and I can totally understand the sadness to those that didn't. Hopefully this next month will be it!
I'm currently on CD 21 of a 27 day cycle, so hoping for the best. I'm not really feeling anything as of now, except maybe more pressure in my lower abdomin at times. What were some of your early pregnancy symptoms? I'm hoping to test in about 6 days!

Good luck Jamesmom! I'm just waving good bye to AF now so bring on the :sex: in another day or two! woooot. ;)

Good afternoon everyone! I'm baaaaccckkkk!!! :haha:
The trip went fine. The baby showed up last night at 6:21pm. He was 9lbs 8oz so he was a biiggg baby. After his arrival DH and I began our trek out. We drove from Chicago to our house in about 10 hours and got home at 7am. I just woke up.
We never held the baby, mom had to have a section so most everyone wouldn't get to hold him until today anyway. There was no snow in Chicago although it was freezing cold up there to me. I'm in Alabama so I'm used to 50-60 degree weather in the wintertime.

Anyway... CD43 for me. Starting to get a little twinge here and there of what seems like AF cramps but she's not showing up!!!! I haven't taken another HPT yet but I doubt I will for a while. I think I'm about to order a whole slew of OPK's and a BBT so I can kind of see (maybe?) what's going on with my cycle. It's so frustrating not knowing. The longest cycle I've had after stopping birth control in June was 55 days and I hope I don't get to that point. If not I may go to the doctor to see if he can help me. Once AF shows up though, I'm going to take the soy isoflavones in hopes that it will shorten my follicular (pre-ovulation) phase.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Sideways, welcome back.

Flyingduster, I'm in the same boat, we're going to start :sex: tomorrow, so hopefully this will be the month!

We've had loads of snow here. I even got sent home from work at 2pm as it was coming down so thick and fast. Driving home for half an hour wasn't fun, as it was settling really quickly. We're going to Paris next month, so it's good preparation for that (if we can get there that is!)

MissSazra - wow that's a lot of snow! We don't see much around where I live. How are you feeling, do you still have the cold? And, good luck for you this cycle. I really hope this is it for you (and me, too, whenever the next cycle starts lol)

It's been a lot of snow for here, it's meant to be heavy tonight as well so I guess I'll have to see what it's like in the morning.

I still have the cold! But it's getting better, so I don't have to take dodgy medicines that I'd rather not take whilst TTC for it anymore, just paracetamol for the headaches.
This will definitely be our cycle, I'm much more positive now!

Awesome with the PMA! I'm feeling a little better now, I just ordered the OPK's, HPT's, and BBT online at earlypregnancytests.com. Even found a coupon code to get them even cheaper!! I now feel like I have my game face on, and I'm ready to approach this headstrong.

Have you guys looked into or been using Preseed? I really think that's what helped us..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->