TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Maybe that's the problem! I've always used 3 ML thinking more is better for the little spermies in there. Maybe I'll try using less next time. I don't use preseed during intercourse when I'm not possibly ovualting though.

That was my thought too but it didn't work ;) I only used it in the fertile period too (didn't want to become too reliant on it!)

Well. Just went to the restroom as I had a full bladder and there was loads of this cloudy CM when I wiped. I wiped three times, and yep, the tissue was covered with CM. Sorry for the TMI ladies!! But, I did check its stretchiness and it was more tacky than stretchy. Couldn't get it to stretch past a millimeter or so.

I have gone back through 10 pages or so and can't remember which one of you experienced the clump of CM? Was it like my description or different?

Sideways, this happened to me yesterday. I'm not sure if it was ewcm or tacky either but there was a lot of it. It was only cd9, which is way too early for me! It stretched, but only a little. Usually, I only get one day of visible ewcm, and I don't usually notice the other stages of cm. Is it possible to mix up ewcm and tacky??

Hiya - not sure when your post is from sideways but I think that was me! I had ewcm starting 3 days before my cbfm said i ovulated and then 2 days after ovulating I had a massive clump of sticky cm - It was really weird but there was LOADS (I still dunno what it was but I think it must have been something to do with concieving as never had anything like it before).

x

I had LOADS of creamy CM sometime last week. So far haven't seen anything relatively close to EW.

woop, CD6 now, BUT I have my little sister coming to stay with us at the end of next week [ie when I'm most likely to ovulate] and she's staying until Christmas... AND the only spare bedroom that is set up is the one RIGHT beside ours. My sister is 14, she's fully aware of our mum wanting grandkids and she's very much clued up as to the whole birds & bees, but not sure what she'd feel if she heard us BD in the room next door....? hahahahaha. I guess I'll see how DH feels when it gets to that time, we can be quiet I'm sure. LOL!!!! Might be that we miss this month entierly... though I'd sooooo rather not miss any months! We'll see.... ?

Maybe you'll have to send you sister to the movies or something hehe :)

Considering I don't know exactly when I'm going to ovulate, although 8th/9th is the probable time, we have started the :sex: today, and will go for the every other day method until the monitor/opk's give us a peak or smiley face, then it'll be all the time! lol

LOL, MissSazra. Where else can you go and talk about how much sex you're having!! :haha:

I may try to get DH in bed tonight as well but only for fun :) It's been a while since that was the sole purpose...

I know what you mean sideways. My DH and I feel that way too about DTD. We feel like it is never for the purpse of just enjoyment, just to make a baby!

Well our tired butts didn't get to DTD last night. We were both exhausted.
Not much else to report. Except that I am eating a very yummy club sandwich!!

hahaha a yummy club sandwich!! I'm jealous~!!!

I have a question about ovualtion strips...if its positive for 2 days, what does that mean?? When do you think I ovulated? I had a + on Tues, and a + on Wed (but it was a litlle lighter than the day before, but still +).

Thanks!!!

Leigh, from what I understand, it just means your surge is lasting a little while. That's ok. The strips detect your LH levels. LH is released 24-36 hours prior to ovulation, so you may have ovulated Wednesday or Thursday by my best guess. :)

Thanks!! Hopefully we timed the BD'ing. We did it Fri, Sun, Tues, Wed and going to tonight. :)

Oh ya, is it normal to have a little cramping today?? maybe not cramping...just weird flickers of mild pinching...

Oh ya, is it normal to have a little cramping today?? maybe not cramping...just weird flickers of mild pinching...

I had that pinching feeling too around ovulation (particularly on one side) - I guess it's when the follicle expels the egg, and the feeling may last a few days..

Soooo annoying. Did you feel it the month you got your BFP??

I HATE trying to symptom spot/guess/...it makes me CRAZY!!

Soooo annoying. Did you feel it the month you got your BFP??

I HATE trying to symptom spot/guess/...it makes me CRAZY!!

You know what, the month I got my BFP was the only month that I didn't feel the pinching strongly - I started to wonder if I had even ovulated that cycle.. But every other month that I have been keeping track it was noticable..

My other major sign of ovulation was increased sex drive on those couple of days :)

I'm so excited, tomorrow I'll be using the monitor as normal but using my first Clear Blue digital ovulation stick. Doubt I'll get a smiley face tomorrow as it's too soon, but it's good to know I'm keep track of it all!

Yay MissSazra! Time is moving on!

SM -- how are you feeling? Thanks for checking in with us time to time :)

are you ovulating now? because i am having some weird flickers of mild pinching, too. i also had a little spotting today with major cm. still not sure if it's ew or tacky. this is way early for me, (it's only cd12 today, and i usually o on cd19) so i only started opks yesterday. i may have missed the surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->