TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Welcome to the new guys on here!!! Good luck in TTC, I hope we can ALL get a BFP asap!!!!
I'm actually looking forward to getting my BBT and starting to temp now. I LOVE graphs and tracking results, so I dunno why I didn't start with temping right away... haha! I guess I was like everyone else and assumed that getting pregnant was easy, I mean there's so many accidental pregnancies out there, and we're young, so surely I'd just need to have unprotected sex and boom I'd be pregnant? hahahahahaha! Ohhhh, the joys of ignorance! LOL!

This place is so good for venting on, NO ONE knows we're TTC, and DH isn't much fun to talk to about all the nitty gritty details that I care about, all he wants to know is when to DTD and then when AF is due. lol! I love knowing my CD and O day and everything, but I love details and information... lol.

Hoping the payment for my BBT shows up this morning for the supplier, and it'll be sent today, they claim fast shipping so might even be here tomorrow or should be here on friday at least... Woop!

CD 11 now.

CD18 for me. Still a low on the monitor, no smileys on the opks and tomorrow (or Thursday) is meant to be ovulation day. I just don't think it's going to happen this month.

Miss Sazra, you might just be having a longer FP than usual, and O might be later!! Don't give up hope so soon in your cycle..... ((hugs))

Flying you're right about the ignorance lol, and I think my reasons for not temping are the same as yours! But, I am now and I think it's cool. I'm not sure why but I feel like I have a little more control than before. And that's important to me. I hate feeling out of control.

MissSazra, flying is right - don't give up yet! Maybe you can use OPK's twice in a day to see if you catch that surge. :)

I'm using the monitor in the morning and the opks in the evening. I will have to see what happens tomorrow. Guess I'm just feeling down at the moment! Sorry! Xx

Leigh, everyone (including men) will always have SOME level of the LH hormone in their system, so that may be why you're getting a light line right now. They're not positive unless they're the same or darker than the control line :)

Good Morning to all of you guys! How is everyone?

I already had my + OPK last Tues and Wed. I tried temping but gave up because I suck at it...haha.

We used preseed for the first time this month, so I'm crossing my fingers that this is it :)

How are your symptoms??

Welcome, Lexie! Cycles after coming off the pill can jump all over the place, or if you're lucky like some girls they go right back to being regular. It is frustrating not knowing. That's why we have this website, so we can vent and talk allll daayyyy long about TTC :haha: Good luck this cycle, are you doing any temping or anything?

Rosa, I've had a positive OPK in the last couple of months, and a positive HPT (that was 6 years ago though) so I'm hoping that they continue to work for me. FX'd anyway :)

I'm glad the opks are working for you! They're SO helpful, in my opinion! 6 years ago...what happened? Were you ttc then? LMAO talking alll ddaayyyyy long!! :haha: I have so much work to do today, and yet here I am... :happydance:

Welcome to the new guys on here!!! Good luck in TTC, I hope we can ALL get a BFP asap!!!!
I'm actually looking forward to getting my BBT and starting to temp now. I LOVE graphs and tracking results, so I dunno why I didn't start with temping right away... haha! I guess I was like everyone else and assumed that getting pregnant was easy, I mean there's so many accidental pregnancies out there, and we're young, so surely I'd just need to have unprotected sex and boom I'd be pregnant? hahahahahaha! Ohhhh, the joys of ignorance! LOL!

This place is so good for venting on, NO ONE knows we're TTC, and DH isn't much fun to talk to about all the nitty gritty details that I care about, all he wants to know is when to DTD and then when AF is due. lol! I love knowing my CD and O day and everything, but I love details and information... lol.

Hoping the payment for my BBT shows up this morning for the supplier, and it'll be sent today, they claim fast shipping so might even be here tomorrow or should be here on friday at least... Woop!

CD 11 now.

I TOTALLY thought I would get pregnant right away, too! My mom didn't even try for me and my brother, so I always assumed it would be simple. Remember the young days when we were TERRIFIED of getting pregnant, and did everything we could to NOT get knocked up?! Little did we know how hard it actually was. :dohh:

I'm dpo 1 today! Here's to waking up with a high temp!! :happydance: Let's hope we caught that eggy and it snuggles in nice and tight!

Hi Rosababy, sounds like we're testingbuddy's!!
I've read all the comments about OPK's.....I've never had a darker test line. I used them every day, from day 8 onwards and day 10 and 11 had darker test lines then normal.
Don't know what to think, just wait and see I guess.

Rosa, back then it was an "oopsie" baby, lost it at 9 weeks though.

I've read all the comments about OPK's.....I've never had a darker test line. I used them every day, from day 8 onwards and day 10 and 11 had darker test lines then normal.

Yay!! :happydance: have you ovulated yet? Or are you not sure...I think I'll be testing on the 19th or the 20th. The 18th will be 12 dpo, so maybe if I'm feeling lucky, I'll test then.

Sometimes, you have to take the opk more than once a day. If I had only taken it at the same time, once a day, I would have totally missed my positive opk. I took it 3 times one day, and it was ALMOST positive, and then the next morning (I usually take them at 4:30 pm), and it was very positive.

Yay!! :happydance: have you ovulated yet? Or are you not sure...I think I'll be testing on the 19th or the 20th. The 18th will be 12 dpo, so maybe if I'm feeling lucky, I'll test then.

Sometimes, you have to take the opk more than once a day. If I had only taken it at the same time, once a day, I would have totally missed my positive opk. I took it 3 times one day, and it was ALMOST positive, and then the next morning (I usually take them at 4:30 pm), and it was very positive.

I think I ovulated last weekend....This is my second cycle after removing the implanon so don't really know if my body is back normal. I will be testing in the week of the 20th of December:thumbup:

Hi SMFirst, how are you feeling?

Hi - Pretty good thanks. I have none of the major symptoms- morning sickness, sore bbs or fatique which is good and bad - I wonder why I don't when others seem to get it immediately but then I figure I'm happier without it!

Your ticker freaked me out - ONLY two and a half weeks til Christmas! my god!

We are hosting family dinner this year and I haven't planned anything yet!

Luckily the shopping is almost done.

So it's CD19 for me and still a low on the monitor, even though with exact 32 day cycles ovulation should be today or tomorrow. We dtd last night (not that I much wanted to, feel so down just thinking I'm not ovulating this month) and we will again tonight and tomorrow, just in case there's a small chance. I'm starting to think I might only ovulate from one ovary due to the PCOS, so will have to see what happens next month and if I get any highs or a peak on the monitor as that will prove it!

Hope everyone is ok, sorry to always be moaning at the moment!

It's ok MissSazra, I know how you feel. I'm wondering if I've even ovulated this cycle yet as my temps are still in the pre-ovulation range of about 97F. I have my doctor's appointment scheduled for next Wednesday and I'm going to plead with him on getting some bloodwork done.

It's ok MissSazra, I know how you feel. I'm wondering if I've even ovulated this cycle yet as my temps are still in the pre-ovulation range of about 97F. I have my doctor's appointment scheduled for next Wednesday and I'm going to plead with him on getting some bloodwork done.

I forget...have you been charting all cycle? Is it on fertility friend yet? Did you have a +opk or a temp spike? Will they really not do any bloodwork until a certain time of ttc?! That's so frustrating.

I forget...have you been charting all cycle? Is it on fertility friend yet? Did you have a +opk or a temp spike? Will they really not do any bloodwork until a certain time of ttc?! That's so frustrating.

Rosa,

I have only been charting since CD47, and no I don't have it on FF yet. I doubt I will as I have my own charting tool that I made myself with its own features that I like better. Today was my 5th temperature reading. All are hovering around 97F.

I haven't had a positive OPK this cycle yet, well I got a smiley a while back but I think it was false as the test strip looked a little streaky so I didn't trust the Clearblue to pick it up correctly. I used the OPK midstream instead of using a cup so I had no "backup" urine to use a different test strip width. I've abandoned the Clearblue OPK's for now and on Sunday started using the IC's that I bought, so far all negatives.

As far as bloodwork goes, I have no idea. I only know when I went to see my regular doctor in September, he told me he wouldn't give me any reproductive assistance until December 2011 after 18 months of trying. Not sure why that is but he alluded to my body taking a while of normalizing after birth control. I understand his reasoning but I really felt like 18 months was a little longer than I wanted, plus he doesn't deliver babies anymore (only practices GYN now), so I went with a new doctor anyway. So on Wednesday I'm going to ask him if they'll do at least one blood panel so I can know my blood type, and find out if it's compatible with DH's (he's O+). Plus find out if I have the antibodies for toxoplasmosis since I have a cat, and... see if they don't mind checking my hormone levels since my cycles are forever long.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->