TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Yeah Sideways - I would definitely try to get the doctor to give you some answers! Regardless of adjusting after birth control, waiting 18 months is a little ridiculous!

I'd like to find out about toxoplasmosis antibodies too actually..

18 MONTHS?!?! That's insane! How old are you? No matter, that's ridiculous.

Hi ladies, I'm sending you all tons of:dust: for your Christmas BFPs!

Sideways, I definitely think that your new doctor should get on board with doing some investigations into your long cycles. It seems like all your cycles have been long since coming off the pill. I had a couple of longish cycles but they alternated with shorter ones as I was adjusting to being off the pill. Also, 18 months is way too long before getting some kind of testing, etc. Where I live, the usual guidelines are to see the doctor after 1 year of TTC if you are under 35, and after 6 months of TTC if you are over 35.

Well I'm only 28... I'm not really looking for assistance like IVF or anything like that. Just some answers on my long cycles. I vaguely remember them being about 45 days or so, before I went on the pill also. So, this is a lifelong issue with me and not necessarily related to just coming off bc. In my opinion, anyway...

Hi everyone!

Another day, another low on the monitor. CD19 now. However, my FF chart is claiming I ovulated on the 2nd but with the temps all up and down I don't know how it worked that out! It would be far too early for a 32 day cycle, but could be accurate for a 28 day cycle, which I had up until 3 months ago! We dtd on the 2nd, so if I did ovulate we could have caught the egg. It's weird cos I'm getting light cramps (have had them since yesterday on and off), went really dizzy all of a sudden at work yesterday then it just went, didn't think anything of it until I re-looked at the chart. Also (TMI alert) when I went to the toilet yesterday I could have sworn it was a very, very, very light pink when I wiped, but just told myself I was imagining things. I've been really tired, don't know if it's me imagining it, but had all this happen prior to wondering if maybe I have ovulated, so I really couldn't have been projecting symptoms on myself! If I did ovulate on the 2nd then I'd be 7DPO. Just don't know what to think!

MissSazra there's no telling! :( We never knew that TTC would be this tedious and confusing, eh? I will always have my fingers crossed for you!

Not much new to report on me. Temps still hovering around 97.

Nope, there is no telling and that's the frustrating thing, just always playing the waiting game. However, this thought has got my hopes up and I definitely feel better than I did, although we shall still be :sex: tonight just in case yesterday/today is the day and the monitor is just messed up rather than me! lol

My temp chart was all over the place, but since it's prediction of ovulating, my temps have all been around 36 degrees rather than keep dropping to 35.whatever. So again, might be a good sign.

Well I got my BBT in the mail today, so will start temping in the morning...! I'm due to O any time from tomorrow, though more likely to be in 3-4 days still... we shall see!!!! FX for everyone, especially those in the terrible 'hanging' unknown feeling!!! Nothing is worse! ((hugs))

awesome, flying! It's so silly that we get excited over getting a thermometer in the mail, hehe!!! :)

I have never in my life looked forward to going to the doctor. Until now. TTC does funny things to you LOL!

Ok, so, I just went to the bathroom and there was the brown stuff, AGAIN, in my underwear. Not even the slightest hint of red or pink, except this time there's not really any CM involved. Could this be my AF???
*IF* this brown stuff is my AF, that means my last cycle was 27 days, and this past cycle was also 27 days.... I am so confused!! The doc is definitely going to hear about this.
Will report back if anything else changes....

Ok, so, I just went to the bathroom and there was the brown stuff, AGAIN, in my underwear. Not even the slightest hint of red or pink, except this time there's not really any CM involved. Could this be my AF???
*IF* this brown stuff is my AF, that means my last cycle was 27 days, and this past cycle was also 27 days.... I am so confused!! The doc is definitely going to hear about this.
Will report back if anything else changes....

How much brown stuff? like spotting or full on AF but brown? cd 27...have you tested yet?

Rosa, I don't know if this is CD27 or CD53 LOL. The last time I got the brown stuff was on CD27 (November 14)...since I never saw any actual red blood I just kept counting my cycle days. Well today is exactly 27 days after that happened. This time it's a little darker than last time. I'm going to wait and see if this gets any red to it. If so, then I will mark today as CD1.

I'm probably not going to test. My cycle has been so confusing that DH and I haven't done much of any :sex: since I got my bfn on Thanksgiving morning. Obviously, I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. I'm wondering now if I even have at all to be honest.

Anyway... it's so confusing. :wacko: You'd think I'd know what on earth was happening to my body by the time I reached the age of 28. :(

Ugh. How frustrating! I'm so sorry. How long have you been ttc? Have you seen a doctor about your "brown stuff?"

boy what a mystery Sideways!

I know the internet is often bad to look stuff up on, but have you done any searches to find similar examples to what you're experiencing? Maybe you might get a few clues...

SM, the only thing I keep running across is that it might be old blood. I'll ask the doctor on Wednesday. In the meantime I'm not going to worry about it too much and just carry on like I have been :)

Rosa, since August/September, and no not yet, that's what Wednesday is for.

Rosa, how long have yall been TTC? Sorry if you've already told me! And, when are you planning to test?

Sideways, we've been ttc since June. Off the pill since April, but REALLY trying hard since August. Like, August was the first month that I was truly disappointed and confused that we didn't get pregnant. (dh thinks we've been ttc since August, but I'm trying to explain to him that I was still using opks and trying to plan it perfectly since June, but I didn't really understand how my body worked, opks, etc.) However, this is the first month that I honestly don't know how we could have timed it more perfectly. We bd'd 3 days before, 1 day before, day of o, and the day after. I was using opks and temping, and I clearly o'd. SO, I will be SHOCKED (and actually quite worried) if we don't get pregnant after this cycle.

OMG, I have to share this with you all! I've carried on using the monitor even though it's CD21 and I've had lows all the way through, but this morning I got my first high this cycle, late but who cares. Then I've just done an opk as well, and.........I got a smiley face, so double confirmation! We :sex: last night, although I did wonder if there was any point, and I will have to jump hubby tonight! lol
Maybe I'll get my peak day tomorrow! I'm so excited!

OMG, I have to share this with you all! I've carried on using the monitor even though it's CD21 and I've had lows all the way through, but this morning I got my first high this cycle, late but who cares. Then I've just done an opk as well, and.........I got a smiley face, so double confirmation! We :sex: last night, although I did wonder if there was any point, and I will have to jump hubby tonight! lol
Maybe I'll get my peak day tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Good luck! Isn't it great to finally see something change on the monitor? I got my peaks on CD19 both times.

:dust:

It's fab, I never thought I'd be so excited to see a smiley face on a stick! lol

The monitor made me happy but the opk has made me ecstatic! Hopefully I should get another smiley face tomorrow and then my peak day on the monitor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->