TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Yay!! Good luck MissSazra!! and to Rosa! :)

No brown stuff since yesterday. I think it's just old blood. Though I do have a bit of cramping so maybe AF is coming soon.

Thanks Sideways, the only annoying thing is I completely forgot to temp this morning, first time all cycle! lol

OMG, I have to share this with you all! I've carried on using the monitor even though it's CD21 and I've had lows all the way through, but this morning I got my first high this cycle, late but who cares. Then I've just done an opk as well, and.........I got a smiley face, so double confirmation! We :sex: last night, although I did wonder if there was any point, and I will have to jump hubby tonight! lol
Maybe I'll get my peak day tomorrow! I'm so excited!

YES! Don't you love knowing you're about to O?! Have fun!! :winkwink:

Rosa, how long have yall been TTC? Sorry if you've already told me! And, when are you planning to test?

I rambled on for so long about how long I've been ttc, that I forgot to tell you I'm testing on the 19th or 20th. AF is due on the 20th...MAYBE on the 18th...:winkwink: Depends on how lucky I'm feeling that day. You?

It is indeed exciting, but my only concern is ovulating so late in my cycle, as I've heard it's not the best time for the egg.

It is indeed exciting, but my only concern is ovulating so late in my cycle, as I've heard it's not the best time for the egg.

That's okay, it can still happen! Don't you hate it when you forget to temp? Sometimes, I jump out of bed, startled by my alarm, and then I'm like CRAP!!! Well, too late now! So frustrating.

Rosa, how long have yall been TTC? Sorry if you've already told me! And, when are you planning to test?

I rambled on for so long about how long I've been ttc, that I forgot to tell you I'm testing on the 19th or 20th. AF is due on the 20th...MAYBE on the 18th...:winkwink: Depends on how lucky I'm feeling that day. You?

Ooooh, you might be testing on my 30th birthday (18th)! I've decided to not test until after the day, probably the 22nd, although with late ovulation I might have to wait even longer.

Good luck! Xx

Oooh, Miss Sazra, the big 3-O!! I've officially turned 29 three times now... :winkwink: I will DEFINITELY let you know if I :test: on your big day!!

Good luck to both ladies :)
And happy early birthday to MissSazra. If I were around you, you'd be getting a tombstone-shaped cake from me! hehe

Hello Everyone. I am trying to conceive, and would love to be someone's buddy as well. This is our second month, and I have a very irregular period, so I am kind of scared that it's never going to happen. I think having a buddy will make the process easier.

Hi, Chloe, welcome! I know how you feel. If you've read much of this thread, you will know that I am on CD54 today :( Mine are very irregular since coming off the pill, but they were always long before (never this long though). Hoping the doctor can tell me something in a few days.

What CD are you on?

... :winkwink: Good Morning Ladies!

Sorry I have been so quiete these last week, but I have bee trying so hard not to thing about the "am I :baby: am I not :baby:am I :baby: am I not :baby: thing" that I have not even looked at my pc.

I am between 4 and 1 days late and not sure what to think anymore, so this morning I finally plucked :headspin: up the courage to go ahead and do a hpt!!!

So now I am very very confused??? :blush: Do you guys think this looks like a very very faint positive?????

Please help!!

Attachments

• DSC03182.jpg
    DSC03182.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03183.jpg
    DSC03183.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC03181.jpg
    DSC03181.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
i think i might see something but idk if its my eyes playing a trick on me cuz its late or not.fx that it is a pos though!

Hi Lindy, it looks like a very, very faint positive, but I don't want to say I'm certain. I think you may just need to wait a couple more days and test again to be sure. Good luck though, it's a good sign!

Well it's CD22 and I got my peak on the monitor. We dtd last night after the high day and the smiley opk so guess we'll be back to it later on today as well, lol!

Sorry I have been so quiete these last week, but I have bee trying so hard not to thing about the "am I :baby: am I not :baby:am I :baby: am I not :baby: thing" that I have not even looked at my pc.

I am between 4 and 1 days late and not sure what to think anymore, so this morning I finally plucked :headspin: up the courage to go ahead and do a hpt!!!

So now I am very very confused??? :blush: Do you guys think this looks like a very very faint positive?????

Please help!!

I think I may see something there. Go get an HPT that uses pink dye, I find that they are so much clearer. I used First Response Early Response.

Please help!!

I think I may see something there. Go get an HPT that uses pink dye, I find that they are so much clearer. I used First Response Early Response.

I forgot to say GOOD LUCK! Hope this is the start of your BFP!

Yeah Lindy and I don't want to get your hopes down but I've heard that those +/- tests are notorious for false positives, especially those with blue dye. But my fingers are absolutely crossed that this isn't the case!!!

FRER is probably the best out there, now they've made them even more sensitive than before :) Good luck hon!!! And :test: with a better one!!! :)

Hi Lindy, it looks like a very, very faint positive, but I don't want to say I'm certain. I think you may just need to wait a couple more days and test again to be sure. Good luck though, it's a good sign!

Well it's CD22 and I got my peak on the monitor. We dtd last night after the high day and the smiley opk so guess we'll be back to it later on today as well, lol!

Woohoo! Hooray for peak on your CBFM! I'm so excited for you. I've got my fingers crossed.

Not much going on here but sometimes I wonder why on earth I picked this man to be my DH and the future father of my children. UGH. He's moodier than me, which of course makes ME moody!! He just asked me if I could pick up around the house today, then he kept ON and ON about how cluttered it's getting (hello, all that's out are a couple pairs of my shoes and my leather jacket anyway). Well by god I will pick up this house. He has hoarding tendencies and keeps random crap that we don't and won't use making HIS clutter more space-taking. Out of the house it goes today!!

Jerk.

Good luck MissSazra!!!! I think having so much PMA for my friends keeps me from losing it sometimes!! heheh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->