TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

... :winkwink: Good Morning Ladies!

Sorry I have been so quiete these last week, but I have bee trying so hard not to thing about the "am I :baby: am I not :baby:am I :baby: am I not :baby: thing" that I have not even looked at my pc.

I am between 4 and 1 days late and not sure what to think anymore, so this morning I finally plucked :headspin: up the courage to go ahead and do a hpt!!!

So now I am very very confused??? :blush: Do you guys think this looks like a very very faint positive?????

Please help!!

Ooh, I definitely see a faint line...go get a pink dye test. Are all hpts positive with a faint line? This could be it!!! I say go get some First Response pink dye tests and test away!! FX for you!!:dust:

Not much going on here but sometimes I wonder why on earth I picked this man to be my DH and the future father of my children. UGH. He's moodier than me, which of course makes ME moody!! He just asked me if I could pick up around the house today, then he kept ON and ON about how cluttered it's getting (hello, all that's out are a couple pairs of my shoes and my leather jacket anyway). Well by god I will pick up this house. He has hoarding tendencies and keeps random crap that we don't and won't use making HIS clutter more space-taking. Out of the house it goes today!!

Jerk.

Bleh. I've heard guys go through a monthly cycle like us, where they're moody and pms-y like us...maybe he's getting his period. :haha: I feel for ya, hon. You go, girl! "Clean" up his house!!! That'll show him to ask you to pick up stuff again!

How are you feeling today besides that?

Ladies, I'm 6 dpo, and have had really sore bb's since O. I've also had cramps. Little ones, nothing I've felt like I needed to take meds for, but definitely noticeable. Trying not to read too much into it...I'm testing on Friday or Saturday. Friday will be 12 dpo.

Not much going on here but sometimes I wonder why on earth I picked this man to be my DH and the future father of my children. UGH. He's moodier than me, which of course makes ME moody!! He just asked me if I could pick up around the house today, then he kept ON and ON about how cluttered it's getting (hello, all that's out are a couple pairs of my shoes and my leather jacket anyway). Well by god I will pick up this house. He has hoarding tendencies and keeps random crap that we don't and won't use making HIS clutter more space-taking. Out of the house it goes today!!

Jerk.

Bleh. I've heard guys go through a monthly cycle like us, where they're moody and pms-y like us...maybe he's getting his period. :haha: I feel for ya, hon. You go, girl! "Clean" up his house!!! That'll show him to ask you to pick up stuff again!

How are you feeling today besides that?

Ladies, I'm 6 dpo, and have had really sore bb's since O. I've also had cramps. Little ones, nothing I've felt like I needed to take meds for, but definitely noticeable. Trying not to read too much into it...I'm testing on Friday or Saturday. Friday will be 12 dpo.

Rosa, I'm feeling ok I guess. Besides the fact that my DH was being a jerk (thank goodness he's still in bed right now), I'm thinking I may have to give up my white kitty. He has some medical issues that are proving too exhausting for us to keep up with. They're not life-threatening though, thank goodness. It still sucks that soon I probably will have no animals (besides DH :rofl:) in my house.

Sorry for inviting you all to my pity party. :haha: But, I have a positive outlook on the :baby: stuff since I know I'm getting to the doc in a couple days. And, all of you ladies with promising symptoms and stuff makes me feel much better to know that it's possible for me to get pregnant too :) If that sounds silly, sorry! I don't know of a better way to explain it.

Good luck to rosa, lindy, and EnglishGirl on your upcoming testing! :)

sideways, sorry to hear about your kitty. :(
I hope the doctor can give you some answers. Wednesday, right?

Chloe, welcome! This is a great thread. Are you temping or doing opks or anything? Do you know what cd you are on now?

Hey All!

I am new on here so please put up with me!!!

Last month I had CD37, first AF after pill for 12 yrs (proper AF not withdrawl bleed)

This month I am now on CD 36 had one BFN but may have tested too erly as technically not sure when I am late.

Feeling a bit low today but maybe thats a sign of AF on its way!!?? :shrug:

This forum is a blessing - suddenly I don't feel alone - OH is great but someimes you just need to talk to someone who is in the same situation!

xx

Lexie I know what you mean! It's nice to have other ladies to talk to, those in our same shoes! Do you know about when you ovulated? AF usually shows around 14 days afterward. And, good luck and :dust: to you :)

Lexie, welcome! I totally understand...my dh is wonderful, but he just doesn't know what to say to me when I start talking about ttc. I'm SO thankful to have this forum to vent and ask my cm questions to! Are you temping or anything? I was on the pill for 12 years too...37 days after you stop the pill is pretty good! Some women wait for a year to have AF after the pill. Mine was 34 days, and it's been 29-34 days since then. Sending :dust: your way!

I completely agree with what's been said. Whilst my husband listens to me moan about ttc, he just doesn't get how hard it is, as a woman, to get AF every month and to have to rule yourself out and start again.

Men just can't understand how it feels to start a new cycle and feel useless for a good week or so whilst you're waiting for the right time (or at least that's how I always feel, like I just have to sit around and wait for the right time!)

He hasn't been able to fully understand how I've felt when I thought I wasn't going to ovulate this month, as to him, 'there's always next month'.

Anyway, sending lots of wonderful :dust: to you all, and at least we have each other!! Xx

Ooooh, and btw, I had my second peak day today, so hopefully it's the last time we have to dtd this month (I'm shattered! lol)

Ladies, could you check out my chart? I dipped this morning. I'm 7 dpo, so I'm pretty sure (and hoping) that it's an implantation dip. But, I just need some words of encouragement...low temps always make my stomach flip in the morning.

Me, well my lil sis is here, and she's with me at work as well as at home, so I haven't been able to sneak on here! I'm thinking of you all though!!!

Me & DH were chatting in bed the other night, and he said something about having to wait until next year to try again [cos my 14 year old sister is here], and then quickly made the comment he doens't wanna wait that long, to which I agreed and made the comment that it's a pity my lil sis couldn't go stay with her father for a night or two, he asked why, and I said cos I'm due to ovulate in the next day or so... We ended up BDing as quietly as we could. lmao! I guess he's as keen for this as I am for him to be prepared to try with her in the room right beside us... infact we tried again last night, but we were both tired, one of the cats was complaining loudly that we'd shut our bedroom door [lol], and trying to keep quiet meant we didn't actually get far before we both just stopped from being exhausted! haha.

I'm temping, but only have 4 temps now, so not much to go by yet... I've had a fair bit of creamy CM, and a little bit of stretchy CM every day though, so I have my FX I O soon and it shows in my temps and CM... Ohhhh, FX!!

Hi girls

Am on CD20 now, 1 more week to go....sore bb's and have to go to the loo more often.
Ow well, maybe I'm thinking myself pregnant I don't know.
Rosa, are you testing this weekend?

English girl, I AM testing...probably on Saturday. I'll be 12 dpo. I'm scared of a bfn, though! I'm not sure which is worse...sudden low temps and AF, or a bfn. How many dpo are you? When are you testing?

Flying, why can't you bd while your sis is there? Sometimes bd'ing when there is a chance of someone hearing is the most exciting! :winkwink:

Anyone testing soon? We need some :bfp: in here!!

Hi all, just got back from my school's Christmas play. My kids all did so well, I was very proud!

Just a quick question, today is CD23 and I've had my second peak day on the monitor. We dtd CD12, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, and 22. Would you think we'd need to dtd again tonight? (I'm just so tired, I can't be bothered! But do you think it'd be a wasted opportunity?)

Hi all, just got back from my school's Christmas play. My kids all did so well, I was very proud!

Just a quick question, today is CD23 and I've had my second peak day on the monitor. We dtd CD12, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, and 22. Would you think we'd need to dtd again tonight? (I'm just so tired, I can't be bothered! But do you think it'd be a wasted opportunity?)

It seems that you've covered yourself pretty well. This past month we didn't BD on the 2nd peak. I thought we may have wasted an opportunity but I ended up pregnant...I wouldn't worry about it if you're too shattered. I think that the days leading up to the 1st peak are more important.

Thanks rducky, that makes me feel better. I just need a good night's sleep I think and just can't be bothered!

English girl, I AM testing...probably on Saturday. I'll be 12 dpo. I'm scared of a bfn, though! I'm not sure which is worse...sudden low temps and AF, or a bfn. How many dpo are you? When are you testing?

Flying, why can't you bd while your sis is there? Sometimes bd'ing when there is a chance of someone hearing is the most exciting! :winkwink:

Anyone testing soon? We need some :bfp: in here!!

As my DH is away for the week, he's an airline pilot, I think I'll try to wait until he's back. I don't know how many dpo I am....think 9 but not sure.
Good luck to you and lots of :dust:

Hi all, sorry for my absence. It seems that they actually did finally decide to block this site at work. :(

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon. I hope you get your :bfp:!!!

Hi all, sorry for my absence. It seems that they actually did finally decide to block this site at work. :(

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon. I hope you get your :bfp:!!!

BOOOO for blocking BNB at work!! :brat: I've noticed that it's not blocked, but the "graphic" smiles are...ie::sex::spermy: There are some others, but I'm not sure why those are blocked.

We missed you!

Aw :blush: I missed you guys too!!! I am really an addict!
Rosa that's weird that the smilies are blocked... do you see the red x in their place? If so that might just mean you need to update either Java or Flash.

Ladies, could you check out my chart? I dipped this morning. I'm 7 dpo, so I'm pretty sure (and hoping) that it's an implantation dip. But, I just need some words of encouragement...low temps always make my stomach flip in the morning.

Sweetie, I would really not worry about it. I also had a massive dip and got a :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:

here is a link to my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->