TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee:

Blood works just confirmed!!!!! :baby: WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: 4 Weeks and 5 days!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

P.s. this is what I got this morning!! Apparantly it's been 1-2 weeks since conception

Attachments

• DSC03184.jpg
    DSC03184.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
English girl, I AM testing...probably on Saturday. I'll be 12 dpo. I'm scared of a bfn, though! I'm not sure which is worse...sudden low temps and AF, or a bfn. How many dpo are you? When are you testing?

Flying, why can't you bd while your sis is there? Sometimes bd'ing when there is a chance of someone hearing is the most exciting! :winkwink:

Anyone testing soon? We need some :bfp: in here!!

Hey Rosa....

I know your feeling :hugs: when I finally plucked up the courage to test, I could not even look at the result :coffee: I had to as DH to look!!

:cloud9: Honestly I can't wait for my doctors appointment cause it still does not feel real, also I have got no symptoms none what so ever! :dohh: But I am not complaining I really could do without the nausia

:happydance::happydance:

Congrats Lindy, that's fab news! Wow, we really are a lucky thread!

I finally went back to a high on the monitor today, so I would say that puts me in the 2ww, but being CD26 of a 32 day cycle I think I'm going to test on the 22nd as planned and if it's a BFN and AF doesn't show up, will test again on the 28th!

O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee: O MY WORD!! :yipee:

Blood works just confirmed!!!!! :baby: WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: 4 Weeks and 5 days!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

P.s. this is what I got this morning!! Apparantly it's been 1-2 weeks since conception

YAYYYY!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This has got to be the cutest :bfp: announcement! Look at all those little guys dancing for joy!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

Ladies, could you check out my chart? I dipped this morning. I'm 7 dpo, so I'm pretty sure (and hoping) that it's an implantation dip. But, I just need some words of encouragement...low temps always make my stomach flip in the morning.

Sweetie, I would really not worry about it. I also had a massive dip and got a :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:

here is a link to my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Lindy, this makes me feel better, actually. My temp was 0.1 lower his morning. :cry: I tend to be a fade in and fade out kind of girl, though, so I'm hoping that this is still part of the implantation dip, and it'll go up tomorrow or the next day.Can you send me the link to your chart again? I clicked on it, and it was my chart. HA! I was like holy crap, she has the exact same chart as me...that has to be a good sign! Then, I was like wait a minute...:haha:

Ladies, could you check out my chart? I dipped this morning. I'm 7 dpo, so I'm pretty sure (and hoping) that it's an implantation dip. But, I just need some words of encouragement...low temps always make my stomach flip in the morning.

Sweetie, I would really not worry about it. I also had a massive dip and got a :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats! SO excited for you!

Aw :blush: I missed you guys too!!! I am really an addict!
Rosa that's weird that the smilies are blocked... do you see the red x in their place? If so that might just mean you need to update either Java or Flash.

No, there's just nothing in those boxes. It's weird. I work at a school, though, so anything like that is usually blocked. I'm surprised BNB isn't blocked! I have a way around it, though, so it's no problem. :winkwink:

Hi everyone i am really looking for someone to help me i am really nex to all this. i am due to start my first ever time taking Clomid in the next couple of weeks and i have to idea how to monitor when is best to concieve etc... if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it! thank you all. xx

I finally went back to a high on the monitor today, so I would say that puts me in the 2ww, but being CD26 of a 32 day cycle I think I'm going to test on the 22nd as planned and if it's a BFN and AF doesn't show up, will test again on the 28th!

Something to think about: If you have ovulated on CD22-23 (your peak days on CBFM), your cycle should be longer than 32 days. Do you know your average luteal phase length? Mine is 13 days, and is usually consistent every month. Ovulation day can change from cycle to cycle, but the luteal phase should last approximately the same amount of days from month to month. So if yours is 14 days (I'm just taking the average length) then this cycle should be 36-37 days long for you. I can't remember if your cycles are usually irregular. This is something I figured out after a year of irregular cycles after the BCP. It really helped me figure when I should expect AF, or think about doing an HPT. Especially once I got the CBFM, because it made it much clearer to me when I ovulated.

I have my fingers crossed for you and I'm sending lots of :dust:. I can't wait to get you ladies over in our pregnancy thread!

My cycles have been 32 days regular for the past 4 months so I would be surprised if it was longer which is why I'm worried. But I guess all I can do is wait and see! Thanks for the info though, it does help! Xx

Lindy, this makes me feel better, actually. My temp was 0.1 lower his morning. :cry: I tend to be a fade in and fade out kind of girl, though, so I'm hoping that this is still part of the implantation dip, and it'll go up tomorrow or the next day.Can you send me the link to your chart again? I clicked on it, and it was my chart. HA! I was like holy crap, she has the exact same chart as me...that has to be a good sign! Then, I was like wait a minute...:haha:

Hahahaha sorry sweetie ok try this one https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/323f2e

if it doesn't work either mail me on [email protected] and I will copy and paste it for you. Tons and Tons of :dust: for you sweetie... I will be crossing all my toes and fingers for you.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev229prs__.png

Thanks, Lindyk. The chart worked this time! You did have a big dip! Why is there an open circle the day after? Did you take it early or late? I'm not concerned about the dip, but the fact that it dipped for more than 1 day...I was really expecting it to go back up this morning. I guess I'll have to wait and see what tomorrow's temp will be. I'm not giving up yet!

Thanks, Lindyk. The chart worked this time! You did have a big dip! Why is there an open circle the day after? Did you take it early or late? I'm not concerned about the dip, but the fact that it dipped for more than 1 day...I was really expecting it to go back up this morning. I guess I'll have to wait and see what tomorrow's temp will be. I'm not giving up yet![/QUOTE

Yay glad it worked. I have read that some people do have a two day dip but from tomorrow it should go back up again!! :thumbup: I'm holding thumbs please let me know what happens ok? It's nice to chat to all the ladies about the things . As for the empty circle .....:dohh: u got me there... I really don't know why. No I had my alarm go off every morning to take temps......hahaha sometimes i would even :sleep: go back to sleep with the thermometer in my mouth at least it had a bit of a beep to wake me up lol!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc4b34.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt9e312.aspx

CONGRATS Lindyk :)

Hopefully you have started another wave of BFPs :)

Thanks, Lindyk. The chart worked this time! You did have a big dip! Why is there an open circle the day after? Did you take it early or late? I'm not concerned about the dip, but the fact that it dipped for more than 1 day...I was really expecting it to go back up this morning. I guess I'll have to wait and see what tomorrow's temp will be. I'm not giving up yet![/QUOTE

Yay glad it worked. I have read that some people do have a two day dip but from tomorrow it should go back up again!! :thumbup: I'm holding thumbs please let me know what happens ok? It's nice to chat to all the ladies about the things . As for the empty circle .....:dohh: u got me there... I really don't know why. No I had my alarm go off every morning to take temps......hahaha sometimes i would even :sleep: go back to sleep with the thermometer in my mouth at least it had a bit of a beep to wake me up lol!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc4b34.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt9e312.aspx

I will definitely let you know what happens with tomorrow's temp. I really hope it goes back up!!

My temp has done a big dip this morning and I'm due to O any day now so I'm wondering if it's an O dip.... we shall see I guess, if it goes up tomorrow! lol. Thankfully my thermometer saves the last reading, so i take it when i wake at 5am when DH gets up, and shove it back beside the bed to snooze some more and can check the temp later on when I actually GET up! haha.

And yes, BD when my lil sister is there is... interesting! Tried again last night but DH is in pain from his hand again so it still didn't work. Ahh well....

You do what I do flyingduster, I let the thermometer beep, maybe have a quick glance and then go back to sleep! lol

Hey everyone and CONGRATS to Lindy for her :bfp:!!!!! This truly is a lucky thread!!

I think the test line on my OPK was a bit darker than they have been so we're going to :sex: tonight just in case. Doctor's visit tomorrow, other than that, not much.

Good luck to everyone else who will be testing soon!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->