TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Flying, your thermometer saves your temp?! That rocks! I have to actually turn the light on to see my temp (which doesn't make dh happy, but whatever).

Sideways, good luck at the dr tomorrow! Let us know how it goes.

haha rosababy, yup it's awesome! I turn it on, hold it under my tongue and prop it against the pillow while I semi-drift off to sleep until it's beeping wakes me up, it's generally around 5am so I just turn it off to shut it up, put it back beside my bed to worry about it later. Every time I turn it on, it'll flash up the last recorded temperature before cutting in to start taking the current temp, so I can just turn it on when I get out of bed at 6am and read the temp that it recorded at 5am. haha!

I need to do some reading on charting temps, I just haven't had much chance to with my lil sis around a lot! How much does it vary if the time it's taken varies a bit? I was curious this morning after a big dip this morning (my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/318aca) I took my temp again at 6:30 am (having been up and about for a half hour already) and it was even LOWER (by .2 degrees celcius) than the temp I recorded at 5am as I woke up. lol! Perhaps that's normal, but I assumed my temp would go up when I was moving around? Like I said, I need to do some reading on temp charting... haha.

Morning all. Yesterday my temp was 36.28 on my chart and today I've gone up to 37.22. I didn't take it as soon as I woke up but I hadn't moved for an hour, so I know it's not going to be accurate but that's the highest it's ever been, even when I've taken it at night just to see what it is after a whole day it's never been that high. Is that a good thing? I think it goes up after ovulation doesn't it, which was Sunday or Monday. Let's hope it stays up past when AF is due!

Welcome Ruth 1980! When do you test?

Hi Sideways8! So sorry I'm only replying to ur post now, totally new to this and couldn't figure how to find threads I'd been on to see replies! So, I'm testing tomorrow!!! Aaarrggh!!
I'll be 14 dpo tomorrow, and have to see Dr about something else and think he may send me for xrays so I want to know if it's a bfp or a bfn!
I dont feel pre-menstrual so I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that cycle #4 was the jackpot! :winkwink:
Where r u in your cycle now?

Tomorrow is 10 dpo for me...should I test? I was going to try to wait until Saturday...I really don't want to see a bfn, though...help! I'm dying with anticipation!!!

Hey everyone and CONGRATS to Lindy for her :bfp:!!!!! This truly is a lucky thread!!

I think the test line on my OPK was a bit darker than they have been so we're going to :sex: tonight just in case. Doctor's visit tomorrow, other than that, not much.

Good luck to everyone else who will be testing soon!!! :)

Sideways, do you have an update from the doctor?

Hi everyone. Well just my luck, I couldn't make it to the doctor today due to the roads being so icy. Actually, we made it up there but the doctors had all gone home due to the weather. They didn't even call me ahead of time to cancel the appointment, and I live 45 minutes from these people!! Needless to say I was kind of pissed about that. I'm rescheduled for Monday. :growlmad:

Ruth, today is CD58... *sigh* good luck on testing tomorrow!!! You better get back to us and let us know! Oh and if you want to be updated every time someone posts to this thread (or any thread), click on Thread Tools, then "Subscribe to this thread". Make sure you select "email notification" after that. :)

rosababy, if you really don't want to see a BFN then it might pay to wait... It is best to be done the day, or day after your AF is due, or later. Any earlier and you won't know if the BFN is because it's it IS a BFN, or if it's just too early to be sure!!!

sideways; ugh!!! What a bummer that you made the effort to go to them and they weren't there!!!!!

My temps are up and down, I have no idea what it's doing. LOL! EWCM was yesterday, so I dunno, but I know I have had a second bout of EWCM a few days later in the past cycles too, so it'll be interesting to see what my temps do if that happens again! lol. DH is keen though, infact he seems MORE keen with my lil sister in the house!! A bit dodgy, but exciting too... LOL!

Hi everyone. Well just my luck, I couldn't make it to the doctor today due to the roads being so icy. Actually, we made it up there but the doctors had all gone home due to the weather. They didn't even call me ahead of time to cancel the appointment, and I live 45 minutes from these people!! Needless to say I was kind of pissed about that. I'm rescheduled for Monday. :growlmad:

Ruth, today is CD58... *sigh* good luck on testing tomorrow!!! You better get back to us and let us know! Oh and if you want to be updated every time someone posts to this thread (or any thread), click on Thread Tools, then "Subscribe to this thread". Make sure you select "email notification" after that. :)

Sideways! You are right- this is a totally lucky thread!! I got :bfp: just now! I'm shaking! I'm so happy :happydance: This is #1 and I've never had a BFP before. I keep running back upstairs to look at the test in case it changes to a BFN :haha:
Thank so much for the tips on how to use the site, that's brilliant! Fingers, toes and legs x'd for you for monday, and of course mountains & mountains of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ruth, congratulations on your bfp!!!!! How long had you been ttc? What dpo are you?

Sideways, that SUCKS about your doctor not calling to cancel! I would be totally mad. :brat:

So, I tested this morning. BFN. :cry: Totally stark white, not even a faint line. I was totally expecting it though. I'm only 10 dpo, and FF says that First Response tests only have like a 29% accuracy reading at 10 dpo. Duh. PLUS, I got up at like 4 something to pee, and took the test at 7 am, so it wasn't even fmu. I'm not too upset about it, since it's so early. My temp went up again today, so that's encouraging. I'll test again on Saturday, I think. MAYBE I'll wait until Monday, which is when AF is due.

How is everyone doing today?

Sideways! You are right- this is a totally lucky thread!! I got :bfp: just now! I'm shaking! I'm so happy :happydance: This is #1 and I've never had a BFP before. I keep running back upstairs to look at the test in case it changes to a BFN :haha:
Thank so much for the tips on how to use the site, that's brilliant! Fingers, toes and legs x'd for you for monday, and of course mountains & mountains of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations, Ruth!

Argh! I can't believe that about the doctor! So unprofessional! I hope you have better luck with the weather on Monday.

Ruth, congratulations on your bfp!!!!! How long had you been ttc? What dpo are you?

Sideways, that SUCKS about your doctor not calling to cancel! I would be totally mad. :brat:

So, I tested this morning. BFN. :cry: Totally stark white, not even a faint line. I was totally expecting it though. I'm only 10 dpo, and FF says that First Response tests only have like a 29% accuracy reading at 10 dpo. Duh. PLUS, I got up at like 4 something to pee, and took the test at 7 am, so it wasn't even fmu. I'm not too upset about it, since it's so early. My temp went up again today, so that's encouraging. I'll test again on Saturday, I think. MAYBE I'll wait until Monday, which is when AF is due.

How is everyone doing today?

Hey Rosa! Thank you!
Don't you even worry about that BFN, at 10dpo??? Girl in 2days time, u come back with ur BFP!!! :winkwink: And as u said, u diluted the hormone anyway by peeing in the early a.m!
This was cycle#4 for us ttc. I know that's not that long but I'm 30 and we'd like a few (God-willing!) so every month feels like my age is dripping away :haha: so dramatic I know!
So today was 14dpo and I used a clearblue digital which said 1-2wks I'd say 2wks would be bang-on accurate. I'm just hoping and praying my stickybean sticks :baby: come on stickybean!!!
:dust::dust: for you and here's hoping for your :bfp: in 2days time or so!!! x

Thank you, Ruth. :hugs: That makes me feel so much better. I'll try again in a few days.

I'm out, af showed up today a week early.... Not in a good mood :-((

Congrats Ruth! Good luck to Rosababy :)

Englishgirl - Sorry if it's the real AF, but a week early - could it possibly be not AF? Hoping that it's implantation bleeding instead!

That's what I was going to suggest SMFirst! Is it definitely AF EnglishGirl, is it what it would be normally?

I'm out, af showed up today a week early.... Not in a good mood :-((

Englishgirl, I'm so sorry. :hugs: Full blown, no doubt about it AF? Could it be spotting? A week is awfully early...are you temping? The way I look at it, if this isn't "the" month, at least you get to start a new cycle now...Here's to a new year's bfp. It'll happen for you, hun. If you're not temping, I suggest starting tomorrow. It helps me feel like I have more knowledge and control over my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->