TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Congrats Ruth! How exciting for you!

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'm about 5 weeks preggo, with some soreness in my breasts, and very tired! Baby dust to all!

Thnx ladies for your support! I think it's the real thing because in my opinion it's to much....
Don't know anything about temping. I've got an ear thermometer, would that work? Anyway, we're going to try again this month.
Good luck to all of you and CONGRATS to Ruth!

Thnx ladies for your support! I think it's the real thing because in my opinion it's to much....
Don't know anything about temping. I've got an ear thermometer, would that work? Anyway, we're going to try again this month.
Good luck to all of you and CONGRATS to Ruth!

I don't think "they" suggest using ear thermometers. I would go out and get a good digital one. Go on FertilityFriend.com, and they'll tell you all you need to know about temping! I learned it all from "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. GREAT book, and very helpful. Then, you can link your chart to your signature so we can all stalk your chart!! :winkwink:

Congrats Ruth on your BFP!!!! :yipee:

And so sorry English about your AF showing up. Booo!!!! :hugs:

I'm getting to the frustrated part of this process. It may just be my overall mood today. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer by any means, so I'll keep my venting to a minimum. But... CD59??? REALLY?!?!?!? :hissy:

Congrats Ruth on your BFP!!!! :yipee:

And so sorry English about your AF showing up. Booo!!!! :hugs:

I'm getting to the frustrated part of this process. It may just be my overall mood today. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer by any means, so I'll keep my venting to a minimum. But... CD59??? REALLY?!?!?!? :hissy:

Sideways, i'm so sorry that your cycle is so long. I would be so frustrated, too. I'm assuming you've taken a test and ruled out that you're not pregnant? I hope the doctor is able to help you on Monday. :hugs:

Yeah I've tested twice. Last time was a couple days ago. I don't think my temps are high enough anyway. Hopefully some answers on Monday!! How are you Rosa? When do you plan to test again, maybe Monday or so?

I have plenty of CM again, and some of it is EWCM.... and my sister is out of the house for 2 nights! Lets hope for a bit of successful BD (we're both so tired!) and a nice sustained rise in temps tomorrow or the next day.......

Hi everyone!!!

Congrats to ruth!

Sideways I'd be so mad at my doctor! That is so unbelievably rude! But I really hope they will be able to give you some answers on Mon. You said you are taking your charts in with you right? How long have you been charting? A couple months?

Sounds promising flying! You better save up your energy so you can get a couple good rounds in! :winkwink:

:hugs: and FX'd for everyone!

Right, just signed up for Fertility Friend, thanks Rosa!
Have to read a lot because it's all new for me.
My Xmas holiday just started, husband is abroad and little one is sleeping!
Plenty of time :)

Englishgirl, glad you signed up for FF! I think you'll like temping.

Sideways, I did not test this morning. I didn't feel like seeing another bfn and wasting a $20 test. I'll test tomorrow (maybe). AF is due on Monday, so depending on how my temps are on Monday morning, I'll test then for sure.

Hi everyone, just popping in to say hello, and that I won't be around for a few days. We're off to Paris in an hour to celebrate my birthday (if we can get there that is, and the snow hasn't stopped the trains running!)

Sending you all lots of :dust: for this weekend! Xx

Paris - wild! Well I guess it's not so foreign for you guys there in the UK, but to me a jaunt over to Paris would be like a dream trip!

We're just sat waiting for our train across and will be in Paris in a matter of hours! Yay

Hi everyone. Well just my luck, I couldn't make it to the doctor today due to the roads being so icy. Actually, we made it up there but the doctors had all gone home due to the weather. They didn't even call me ahead of time to cancel the appointment, and I live 45 minutes from these people!! Needless to say I was kind of pissed about that. I'm rescheduled for Monday. :growlmad:

Ruth, today is CD58... *sigh* good luck on testing tomorrow!!! You better get back to us and let us know! Oh and if you want to be updated every time someone posts to this thread (or any thread), click on Thread Tools, then "Subscribe to this thread". Make sure you select "email notification" after that. :)

Sideways! You are right- this is a totally lucky thread!! I got :bfp: just now! I'm shaking! I'm so happy :happydance: This is #1 and I've never had a BFP before. I keep running back upstairs to look at the test in case it changes to a BFN :haha:
Thank so much for the tips on how to use the site, that's brilliant! Fingers, toes and legs x'd for you for monday, and of course mountains & mountains of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: Yay!!! Congratulations Ruth!!! U must be on :cloud9:

This really is a lucky thread! How many weeks are you now?

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc4b34.aspx

wow MissSazra, that would be awesome! I have a very good friend in France on exchange right now, and he's off to Paris tomorrow too! haha! If you see a group of teenagers with kiwi accents, say hi! LOL!

Me, well I have a ton of CM at the moment, like I mean, I need a liner! When I wipe there's been a few globs of very stretchy stuff, but not much else except wetness... I'm hoping like heck it's a good sign of ovulation either now, or tomorrow? We were so tired last night we didn't do anything, but tonight we still have the house to ourselves so intend to enjoy ourselves! LOL!
My temps haven't really indicated anything yet, they're up and down a lot but my high this morning wasn't really any higher than a high I had the other day so I'm not sure yet, we'll see what tomorrows temps show, I'm hoping I'm ovulating today and BD tonight won't be too late to catch it, and that tomorrow morning my temp goes up again to show ovulation.... haha, I'm loving this temping thing, I wish I'd done it before cos I LOVE graphs! LOL!

FX for everyone, lets hope the luck continues!!

Flying, I'm so jealous that you're in Paris right now!!!! I hope you have a GREAT birthday weekend!! :hugs:

As for me, bfn this morning. At 12 dpo. I'm so sad. I told myself I would not be sad because it's still early, and a lot of ladies don't get their bfps until later, but then a lot of ladies DO get their bfps at 12 dpo. I had so much hope for this cycle...I'm starting to doubt myself. AF is due on Monday. If I even get her, I will be soooooo sad. I really don't want it to ruin my Christmas. :cry:

Aww rosa I'm sorry :( Keep your chin up, it's not over until the witch shows up!! :flower:

My temp dropped way low today, to 96.6. Weird... I'm almost sure if I were in the hospital having my temp monitored while being sick that they'd have those heated blankets on me by now!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->