TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I still don't think I'll ovulate until the middle of the week as I thought, which will put me in another lengthy cycle, but if it happens sooner then great!

Will start to do the smiley opk's again this week as well to back up the monitor, and I got so excited by them last month I can't wait! lol

I really hope this is the month. This thread has been so lucky, I know it has to happen soon! Xx

Oooh, good luck MissSazra!!!!!!!! Thinking of you, and my fingers are crossed. :D

Yes definitely good luck to everyone!! Not much happening with me, like I said before, waiting for O is worse than TWW!! But...I've really been in the mood lately :blush: maybe that's a sign? No positive OPK's yet.

Yes definitely good luck to everyone!! Not much happening with me, like I said before, waiting for O is worse than TWW!! But...I've really been in the mood lately :blush: maybe that's a sign? No positive OPK's yet.

I would think being in the mood is a great sign - the ancient urge to procreate!

I hope so too! Hey SM -- do you have a bump yet? I'd love to see pics! :)

Increased libido is definitely a sign of O. Go bd!!!! :winkwink:

Morning!

I'm a little worried this morning. I got the peak on the monitor, it did it again just like last month and only gave me one day of highs. This month though we haven't dtd (well until yesterday with the high), but last month, where I ovulated so late we had been doing it anyway to make sure we had done enough. So now I'm panicking that we haven't done enough prior to the peak day. I know it means I'll ovulate tomorrow, but I'm so worried that by dtd again tonight and tomorrow will be too late! My cycles are so screwed up at the moment!

I hope so too! Hey SM -- do you have a bump yet? I'd love to see pics! :)

the bump situation is strange.. during the day I find my stomach sticks out a bit but it's squishy like pudge (And definitely not round and cute).. but then at night after dinner it sticks out a lot and does look like a real bump (but too big and due to bloat I'm sure). So I guess it's a transitional time right now. I'll post a pic when it's more consistent :)

Miss Sazra, DON'T PANIC! There isn't anything more you can do about having done more BD the past week! Remember sperm really only lives for 3 days, so you having done it yesterday, and not ovulating till tomorrow makes it 2 days; so if you'd BD any earlier it probably wouldn't help at all anyway; the BD NOW is what counts hun, don't panic or you'll just worry yourself out of it!! ((hugs))

As for me, O.M.G. I'm *still* feeling shaky. And not for a good reason!!!

I'm not due to O for another week or so yet, but we ended up doing :sex: anyway, so was really just for the enjoyment of it than anything. Annnnyway, halfway through, in missionary, I felt something fall onto my forehead... Ok, now DH sweats, so drips of sweat aren't uncommon at all, but this was definitely not sweat. It was a lump of something. My brain was SOOOOOOoooooo not in the right space to work out something like that though, so the first thoughts was that it was hair [I have long hair, it gets in the way sometimes!] and instantly following that thought was that it was too heavy and 'plopped' more than hair does so I thought it was an earring.

Now, hubby does wear a single silver ring in one ear, and my mind was envisioning one of my dangly beaded earrings. I KNOW it makes no sense; how could one of my dangly earrings fall from hubby above me, onto my forehead? But my mind wasn't *making* sense cos it threw me off TOTALLY to have something fall on my forehead, I was somewhat preoccupied...! lmao

This was all of a second or two though, and I reach up to feel it. Was fiddling with it between my fingertips and thumb to try and make sense of it while trying not to be distracted cos I was enjoying myself.

It *felt* a lot like one of my earrings; hard but moveable, had slight weight to it but not really, and was a good inch long...

I paused fiddling with it for a moment as my mind was firmly starting to wander to figure this thing out.

it moved.......!!!

As it fought me and kicked back my mind went into total and utter PANIC. I tossed it and was scrabbling out from under DH within a split second. All of this within 5 seconds of it falling on my head in the first place, so poor DH had noooooooooooo idea what the f*ck was happening as the lights were off and all he knew was that I was suddenly crying and panicing and trying to get away from him. Poor boy thought he'd done something to me and I was in a blind panic and couldn't get away fast enough to tell him what was wrong!

Turned on the light and I was sobbing and trembling and managed to tell him there was something alive and it landed on my face and it moooovvveeeeddd.

There weren't any blankets left on the bed by then anyway, so he leapt off and moved pillows around and spotted it there on the bed.... it was a 1/5" weta. He squashed it and flushed it but it left my heart pounding and I was still sobbing for a bit despite never even seeing it.

Have you ever heard of wetas? Look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weta

I'm NOT scared of wetas. I don't *like* them; they're creepy, but I'm not scared of them. I never even SAW this one to freak at the look of it, it was the feel of it that freaked me out. I think it was also my rather prone, bare state; both mentally and physically, that sent me into a blind panic. I've never been so distraught at something so meesly. But omg my fingers can still feel that *squirm* it did....

Sheesh, I'm not sure I wanna BD again! lmao. That freaked me out!

Eeeep Flying, I just looked at that link (and I have to say it was between fingers that I cautiously looked as I didn't have a clue what one was, I thought it might be a type of spider!) and I think I'd be totally freaked out as well. I nearly had to stop reading your tale when you said that the something moved. I feel for you, as I hate anything creepy crawly!

Hello everyone. I'll go and read the newest posts in a second, just wanted to let all of you know that it snowed 9" overnight here in Alabama (it NEVER EVER does that EVER!!) and I am stranded in this house, by myself... and my DH is still at his job - he worked nights last night and is stranded there and won't be home until tomorrow morning at the very earliest. I'm going out of my mind here!! We have no snowplows because like I said, it NEVER snows here! So, I could drive, but.... I'm not going to risk slipping and sliding down these hills to go somewhere, besides everywhere is closed today. EVERYTHING, even our military arsenal which is kind of scary when you think about it!!!

I'm so lonely :( :cry:

Holy crap flying!!!!!!! It looks like a cross between an ant and a grasshopper!!! Freaky!!!

I'm at work now waiting on my first dog to arrive, and I realised I'd forgotten to say that our cats regularly bring these guys in [alive] when it's summer and they're out and about a lot. Fun games I guess...! lol! The ones we get around our place only ever get to 1-2 inches long, this one was just over an inch long. *shudder*

And yes, one of the cats had come along at some point, jumped on the bed, and left again, I wouldn't be surprised if they were bringing us this lovely 'present'. UGH! I don't know if it was on DH and fell from his shoulder, or if it was on the bed and jumped onto my face (they jump. A long way!)

UGH.

OMG Flying that is DISGUSTING!!!!!! I would have TOTALLY freaked out. GROSS!!!!!! I clicked on your link but immediately closed the window because I was so grossed out! I'm so sorry this happened to you!!

Sideways, that's a LOT of snow for an area that never gets snow!! Last year, DC got like 24 inches, and we totally did not know how to handle it, either. We were snowed in for days! Well actually, my dh and I are northerners, so we braved the snow, but it didn't matter since all the stores were closed and out of everything! We had like 10 snow days from school!

Wow Flying that's so gross - I'm not scared of bugs too much either but I think I would freak most at the moving part too! Not a great situation for your DH either, not knowing why you were flying from the bed! Hopefully you can DTD again without bad memories :)

And Sidways - that's pretty wild that you got snow. I don't know much about the states but I would never associate Alabama with snow! That's too bad you and your DH are stranded apart! At least you have us :)

Hopefully it melts or the city gets hold of the situation quick...

Take some pics and share!

Have just finished watching a show called 'One Born Every Minute' which films real women having babies. It made me well up more than once and may not have been the best programme to watch, but I love it! lol

MissSazra I saw some previews for that show here as well. I haven't watched it yet but childbirth shows make me queasy anyway.

I'm going to try to figure out how to do attachments really quick.... you guys can see some snow pics :)

I'm so bored out of my freaking mind!!! lol. And I miss my husband.
I just caulked all the crown molding in the house, it needed it anyway. I haven't even gotten out and played in the snow yet. Something tells me Pinky (my cat) might not like to go out and play with me.... lol

Here are a couple pictures, one last night, and one this morning.

Attachments

• DSCN0119a.jpg
    DSCN0119a.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0123a.jpg
    DSCN0123a.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
Here are a couple pictures, one last night, and one this morning.

That's a lot of snow! I live in Quebec, and we still haven't had a snowfall like this yet during this winter season. We've been getting about 5cm at a time, but we have been known to get 30cm in one snowfall before.

Flying, I hope you've recovered and can go back to BDing.

MissSazra, just make sure that you BD tonight and tomorrow. The month I got my BFP, my monitor jumped to peak from low on CD19. No high readings at all. Keep your chin up!

Wow! So much snow!! That's pretty crazy!

We're supposed to get a bit here in Seattle tomorrow, but it's not supposed to last long.

I wish it would positively dump so DH would be snowed in and couldn't go to work :D That would be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->