TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Well honey I would say to try not to worry about it too much. I've read lots of places that stress will do crazy things to your body. Although, I think it would take a lot of stress to cause between-period bleeding. You know, the kind of stress that would keep you from sleeping or eating, and also make your hair fall out. Surely you're not that stressed. A little stress is good. You don't think you might be having a miscarriage do you? Do you have thyroid issues? (I'm really just throwing anything out there that might be a cause of such a thing.)

:flower::hugs:

I know i'm not under that much stress. I never thought about the miscarriage part. Thats a possibility. Or it could be thyroid problems. My mom has one. I think I am going to tell DH that we need to get me insurance sooner so we can resolve this. :hugs:

Have you taken an HPT? I think if you were pregnant and miscarried, that it will still show up as positive in a lot of cases.

I'm not sure, hon. It's really up to you. I'm not trying to make you unnecessarily worry about anything. But considering that you had a real period about 2 weeks ago it's highly unlikely that you are pregnant anyway. I merely suggested it because I'm one of those weirdos who likes to use the process of elimination to figure out what on earth is going on! LOL

Yeah. I really appreciate how much you have helped me. :hugs: I am the same way. I try to figure out what it could be and then eliminate each one.

Aww. I'm glad I can be there for you. I'm sure everyone else on this thread (not to mention the whole BnB forum) is just as concerned for you as I am. TTC is kind of scary in and of itself anyway. I try not to watch a lot of shows on TV about childbirth because it would probably make me want to run away screaming!! LOL
Although, I did watch an episode of Sister Wives where one of them had a baby. She didn't make a single peep through her vaginal delivery. Wow.

Lol. Thanks. Its nice to know that there are people like you that care. I wanted to see that show I just never got the chance to see it. I heard it was a huge issue.

I'm in the same boat can I buddy up too lol? We are not tellin anyone and it's soooo hard havin no one to discuss it with! I'm 10 dpo this is our second cycle tryin and as of today I've tender boobs and slight cramping so get the feelin af is on her way but still hoping!! Xx baby dust to u all

Sure, welcome!! Good luck to you, aammcc! I think a lot of us on here just had a visit by our AF so we're going for another cycle. Keep us posted on everything!

BbyLove, sorry you're having these problems. I hope you get your insurance soon so you can get checked out. I know it must be so worrying.

Welcome, aammcc!

I hope everyone else is doing well, people seemed quiet today. I was sleeping because I'm working a couple night shifts. CD 12 and I still have a low reading on my fertility monitor.

:dust: to all!

rducky - It is getting a little better on my nerves. I'm trying not to worry as much. Key word TRYING! Lol. We are looking into the insurance.

aammcc - Welcome!

To everyone lots and lots of sticky :dust:

Rducky it was a little quiet today. Well.. for me tomorrow I am going to start using the OPK's again. It will only be CD5 but I really have no idea when to expect ovulation because of my crazy cycles. So, right now I am savoring my last Dr. Pepper for (hopefully) a while, as I plan to cut out caffeine until at least the 2nd trimester... I know it may sound silly but I don't want to risk caffeine interrupting our plans!
Is anyone else doing special stuff while TTC? Like, your diet or lifestyle?

Hi everyone,

I was quiet yesterday as I had so much to do, by the time I got home I was shattered! Anyway, I'm on CD5 and can hopefully start using my CBFM properly tomorrow.
Sideways, I've started drinking grapefruit juice as I read on here it was good when TTC, and I take conception vitamins, as does DH, to help us.
Hope everyone's ok today! :dust: to you all! Xx

Babylove - I hope the doc can give you some answers and that you start to feel better soon :( keep us updated hun.

I'm offically out this month as my AF came yesterday... I knew it was over this month anyway so atleast now I can start waiting to try again. Set the CBFM this morning.

x

Hi everyone,

I was quiet yesterday as I had so much to do, by the time I got home I was shattered! Anyway, I'm on CD5 and can hopefully start using my CBFM properly tomorrow.
Sideways, I've started drinking grapefruit juice as I read on here it was good when TTC, and I take conception vitamins, as does DH, to help us.
Hope everyone's ok today! :dust: to you all! Xx

How long have you been using your CBFM? This will be my third month (just set it this morning to say AF started)we have been using it since starting. However for the 2 months we have been trying I was on anti-inflamatories which my doc NOW tells me stop the egg from popping out so I was basically infertile. I have got off them now I know that so technically this is my first month of trying when i've actually had some sort of chance!!!

This is my first month using it. I'm quite excited as lots of people on the CBFM thread have said it didn't take them very long using it. However I'm not getting my hopes up as with PCOS it just may not happen for us, and if it does we have to hope that it sticks!
Hope this is your month too!

Yeah I love it, it makes it all so easy - my OH is always saying to me did it tell you to pee on a stick today? We trust it so much (crazy really but it does work).

I've heard a lot of good things about them so fingers crossed for us both!

A lot of people don't get a peak on there first month of CBFM - as its still getting to know your levels but its best to BD on the highs as well then you dont miss it.

Yeah, I think DH will be more than encouraging! lol
At the moment I have to keep mine in sight so that I remember to switch it on, but hopefully I'll soon get into the routine. Quite excited at the thought of properly using it maybe tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->