TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Yeah I keep mine by the side of my bed and turn it on every morning to see if its time to pee on a stick hehe!!

It actually helps me to wake up as I want to see what it says (i'm so sad)!

What day are you on? I know in my first month it asked me to start testing quite early on. Do you have any idea already when you ovulate?

I'm on CD5. It's not sad, I already wake up wanting to know what it says!

I have no idea when I ovulate. We dtd on CD14 last month but we were more in the mindset of ntnp. However, after the 2 week wait and all the excitement and symptom spotting that went with it, we decided that if AF did show up, we would actively move to TTC.

Yeah sometimes thou I think not trying to hard seem to work better. I use the monitor and chat on here but apart from that no one else knows... I could never do the whole temputure thing etc i'd o mad with stress.

I'm guessing by your photo that you recently for married? We got married this year too and since - everyone has been asking us when we are going to have kids, and are we trying for a baby etc etc. Its so annoying, we have been telling everyone we arent trying yet etc as we dont want people asking all the time if i'm pregnant (its hard enough anyway getting a BFN without people asking too). We haven't told a sole (not even best friends or parents - its hard keepin quiet but for the best) Has everyone been asking you?

I really really want a BFP before xmas so that we can tell our close family. The rest i'd make wait until i'm at least 3 months (or until 4 if i wasn't showing).

First month with CBFM I got my peak at day 15, second month it was day 17 so i just go with the monitor and BD as much as we can around Highs/Peak.

Yeah, we got married 20th August, when were you married? Time seems to have flown since then but no one's asked when we're going to have a baby, so I guess I'm lucky that way. The people at work know I'm broody, but that's only cos I'm a teacher, and the little ones are so cute!
I'd like it to happen before Christmas to tell parents too!

We got married in July. EVERYONE has been asking us its crazy! People keep telling me i'm not getting any younger etc etc (I turned 28 on our wedding day so I don't see myself as too old).

I really hope the CBFM works for you :)

Thanks, you too!
I turn 30 in December, and have a major hang up about it, would love to conceive before then! lol
Sending you lots of :dust: Xx

Well fingers crossed you will - and now that you are usin the CBFM you have increased your chances :) sending you lots of babydust too.

I'm going to head off now hun (as i'm still in my dressin gown) i'm of out to a party tonight so need to start getting ready (at least one good thing about not being pregnant is that I can enjoy some good booze tonight!!)

x

TurtleBeach - I will definitely keep you ladies updated! Thank you all for all of your support and concern. I love our little group! :flower:

Lots & lots of sticky :dust: :dust: to everyone!!!!

Good day to everyone. I may not check out this thread too often on Saturdays and Sundays because I'll admit, I spend most of my time on here while I'm at work!! LOL
Hubby and I :sex: this morning, first time without using *ahem* saliva to help things along. I hated it :( So I went to buy some Preseed. Is anyone using it? I want to try and keep it as discreet as possible from hubby so our love-making doesn't seem so technical if you know what i mean....
Turtle, sorry for your AF :( Hopefully soon we'll all get our :bfp: this cycle!!!! And congrats to both you and MissSazra for your recent nuptials! Hubby and I had our 1-year anniversary on Aug 15.
Bby, how are you doing today? I've been thinking about you.

And... is everyone else doing ok?? :)

Sideways 8- Things are getting better as of right now. But we'll see. Lol. Yay! for :sex: I have been wanting to try the preseed stuff too. Is it true that saliva kills the "little men"? Thank you for thinking about me. :):hugs:

I'm not entirely sure if it kills them or not. But I don't really want to chance it you know? I think it has something to do with the bacteria and pH of saliva....

Ah. Well then I think I am going to tell the hubby no saliva while TTC. Lol. I wish there was a cheaper preseed out there. I know it's only $20 but still. Lol.

Hey guys, I need to ask a different prayer from you. My poor grey kitty died yesterday very suddenly. We think maybe he had a stroke. He was only 6, and he died in our arms. My husband and I are very bummed out. I never thought I would become so attached to an animal, but this has proven me so very wrong. There are so many things I do not understand, why did this happen? Why at such a young age? Why was he taken from us?:cry::cry::cry:
So if you pray, please pray for me and my husband and my lost best friend.
Thanks.

Awh! Hun I am sorry to hear that. I know what its like to lose an animal. Its hard I know. I will have you, your hubby and your baby in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm hear if you need to talk or if you need someone to listen. :hugs::hugs:

Thanks, Bby. Right now it's very hard. I'm going through a whole lot of emotions right now, from guilt, to anger, right back to sadness. I was looking forward to him getting jealous of our little one :) He will be in our hearts forever. And I will get better, just right now it's tough. Thanks again for the hugs.

I know how you feel. I lost my cat and we couldn't find her for like 6 weeks and when we did we found out that someone had poisoned her and my moms cat. It will get better with time but just remember that no matter if its a human or a furbaby they will help with all of your problems you have down here. I have had to have a positive outlook on this kinda thing because last year I lost both of my grandparents 9 months apart. So I hope you know that now your little baby will help with the process of the best baby for you. :hugs:

Sideways, I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. It is so sad to lose a beloved pet. We're all thinking of you today.

Thanks guys. I'm so glad I found you all. We made him a burial plot today. I'm sure my neighbors think we're cuckoo, but I couldn't care less. lol
Thank you again for the thoughts and prayers. Please keep 'em coming so the healing process can continue. My husband is taking it really hard. And he's still on nights so this sucks even more!! Tomorrow will be better. We're going to sit down with the vet to try and get closure.
Hopefully TTC can get back on our minds soon. :) I would especially love to be blessed. I am praying a lot that this cycle is the one for all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->