TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Flying your puppy is gorgeous :)

Rosababy - that's a nice avatar pic :) It's funny how you can "imagine" how a person looks just through typed messages or like radio announcers.. for some bizarre reason I pictured you to have dark hair :)

(Sideways I have an image of you too in my mind but I would bet it's totally wrong hehe)

Sorry about the snow down in the USA - yesterday it felt like Spring here.. but today it's a little colder..

Flying your puppy is gorgeous :)

Rosababy - that's a nice avatar pic :) It's funny how you can "imagine" how a person looks just through typed messages or like radio announcers.. for some bizarre reason I pictured you to have dark hair :)

(Sideways I have an image of you too in my mind but I would bet it's totally wrong hehe)

Sorry about the snow down in the USA - yesterday it felt like Spring here.. but today it's a little colder..

LOL SM. I'd love to hear a description of this image! Then I'll post a pic of me to see how close you were :)

I agree that Rosa's avatar is a good pic! She's very cute!

Well, I know you mentioned you are fairly petite, so I picture you as being about 5'4, thin, long light brown hair, and I would guess you have brown eyes but maybe you said you had blue eyes...

:)

Wow! You're very close :) I should probably hire you as a psychic!!
5'2, thin (except for this bloated pooch on my tummy lol), long dark brown hair, blue eyes. Here is a picture of me and my DH from fall 2008.

Attachments

• Jess and Scott 11-2008 008.jpg
    Jess and Scott 11-2008 008.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 13
That's a really nice pic - was that in Alabama? I wouldn't have guessed you get nice fall foliage there (but again I don't know much about that area!)

Thanks!!

Yes ma'am it's down the road from our house. A really pretty maple tree in someone's yard. These people let anyone take pictures in front of their tree lol.

We get fall colors for maybe a week. The weather is weird down here. It's either really hot or really cold (ok... Alabamian's definition of really cold aka 30 degrees :haha:).. we don't get much spring temps or fall temps that last for more than a day or so. So most of the trees go from green to brown with some pretty reds/yellows for a few days in between.

Awww, you guys are so sweet! My dh was just like...just be careful, it's still public internet you know...so of course now I"m paranoid. I'll probably switch back to my cardinal pic, but it's so nice to put a face with a name. Sideways, I didn't picture you like that either! You're so CUTE!!!! I love it!!

Speaking of Sideways, no sign of AF yet? :happydance:

Nope, no sign of AF yet. 13DPO is coming to a close in less than 8 hours. We're about to go eat some Italian at a local joint, and I'm about to get all gussied up. It's taking every bit of me to not go ahead and test lol. I'm trying not to get excited. I'm just so nervous, as usual when it's testing time lol.

Thanks for the compliment on the picture. You're very sweet. My eyes are all squinty lol.

Awww, it's lovely to see you girls. It's so nice to see who you've been talking to!

Beautiful pic, Sideways! Hope you have a nice evening out!

Ooooh sideways, I'm soooo hopeful for you testing! GOOD LUCK!!!

I had a GREAT day at the show today, I got 2nd in obedience with 71.5/75, and I got 2nd in rally-o with 99/100 and a 5th in rally with 98/100. Unfortunately my good friend home from 2 months at France had acute chest pain and was in the emergency room, he's home again now and they say he'll be fine but is on bed rest. He's only 16!!! Bit scary... Anyway, I got a txt from his mum early this morning letting me know, and I went and picked up his dog (another white standard poodle, though unrelated to my girl) on the way to the show and ended up running her in rally-o and getting her title for him!!! So that was neat. Haha, bit gutted I didn't manage the title on my girl, but got it on his, but hey at least I got it on one of them! LOL!

I'm totally shattered tho, it's been 12 hours since I left this morning and I'm just home and gonna go to bed. Another day out there tomorrow but thankfully won't be so late!

Less than one week to go!!!

Thanks!! Oh my goodness I'm so excited. This definitely explains my appetite and nausea LOL

well...

I got my :bfp:!!!!!!
:yipee::headspin:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!! OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!! :wohoo::yipee: I am SOOO happy for you!!!!!! Post the pic! We want to see those two beautiful lines!!!!

But Sideways, you're not allowed to leave us, you know. :winkwink: We'd miss you too much. :cry:

well...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!! OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!! :wohoo::yipee: I am SOOO happy for you!!!!!! Post the pic! We want to see those two beautiful lines!!!!

But Sideways, you're not allowed to leave us, you know. :winkwink: We'd miss you too much. :cry:

Thanks!!!

Girl I am not going anywhere :) I will still hang out here all the time.

I'll post a picture soon, I want to go get a better pregnancy test like an FRER because all I had in the house was the IC's :)

It's not really settled in yet, that I'm pregnant. It even just feels weird to type those words lol. We're not going to tell anyone till I'm 12 weeks either, so this is wild!! lol

I'm about to go hang out with my bestie. Love yall so much. :hugs:

GOOD! I'm glad you'll still be hanging around with us. :hugs: Hopefully we'll all be your bump buddies in a few weeks!!! :happydance:

Sooo...what did you do differently this cycle? Even though, I know sometimes conceiving is a crap shoot! It still helps to know what works for people.

OMG! SIDEWAAAAAYYYYSSS!!!! woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Soooo happy for you! So so so so so happy!!!!

Now, send some of that baby dust down here, I still have a week to go! haha

well...

WOW!!!! That's so awesome :) Your incredible patience has payed off!!

Yay Sideways :)

I'm glad you'll stick around.. And like Rosa said hopefully we'll all join you soon.

Just try to keep the stress and worry to a minimum - it's always best to talk things out (on here or with your DH)

EDIT: Sorry this is totally nerdy but I just lokoed at the clock and it was 11:11am, and whenever I see that time I always make a wish - so this one was for Sideways to have a healthy pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->