ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

My dog hates baths, so when we ask her she throws a hissy fit and hides under the bed. I discovered she has the same reaction when I ask her if she wants a baby. We're going to ask her that, film it, then put her in a shirt that says "Big Sister".

One day!

I like to think we would hold out so we could do something fun to tell everyone..I even have a bunch of ideas pinned on a secret Pinterest board. Lol However, my husband is the worst surprise keeper ever and would probably call his parents right away.
Lucky bug-Yay for a fresh new cycle and lots of bd'ing! Cheers to a super fertile month!

I've been pinning to a secret board too!! Haha! I think your right! I totally wanna do something fun for my parents and in laws though!

Luckybug- after seeing some on Pinterest, we totally want to use our dog in our announcement! She's like our child! She was in our wedding!
Also I'm glad your unwelcome friend is slowing down! Mine are usually easy 3 day periods as well! Which is so nice! But I spot for about a week before I actually start..... Which I'm not spotting yet!! I hope it stays that way! But every time I go to the bathroom I'm afraid I'll see it when I wipe!

Even if you do it could be implantation. Don't lose hope! I only spot a little bit and it's just annoying. Now I'm barely doing anything, but it's still really super watery.

Gertie is my first born, regardless of what anyone ever says. She's got more personality than most people, is better behaved than most children, and even if we can't talk we still know what the other wants. I'm not religious but, she's the definition of a blessing! She's just perfect and beautiful to me, even if she's stinky and likes to roll on dead things sometimes.

We got her shortly after we married, and I'm so glad we did. She's definitely going to be the center of our announcement! (other than the actual baby) I told my hubs, "If I love our puppy baby this much, how much am I going to love a baby baby?" He said, "I think you'd still love the puppy baby more."

He's rotten!

MH5280- I have so many baby things pinned on there, and though most of our family and friends know we want a baby I just don't want the pressure of them asking questions everytime I pin something baby related.

I wish we had a puppy but we live in an apt...my puppy growing up used to sleep next to my bed every single night from the first day we got him. When I moved away from home I swear I missed him more than my family and friends.lol He passed away a year ago and I was devastated.

We now have 2 cats that we adore so we thought about making tshirts that say, " I'm going to be a big sister" and hold them up. They would be absolutely miserable which would make a hilarious picture.

Haha the cats would be so pissed, it'd be better than a grumpy cat picture!

Haha! My puppy is sooo my baby! I think I've asked the same thing, how can I love something more?! She is soo spoiled and the biggest personality I've ever seen in a dog! :)
I'm trying to stay positive until either bfp or Aunt Flo shows :/

The good thing about love is their is enough to go around!(cheezy enough for you)

Stay positive MH5280..it is still way early!

I haven't had any symptoms other than I feel like crap today. My head and sinus's hurt, im exhausted, and have had the chills on and off since I woke up. Sounds more like a sinus infection than a preggo sign...a girl can dream though. It is also a gloomy, rainy, cold, fall day which makes it worse.

I sure wish it was! This week is totally dragging..I have a long list of things I need to do for work today and am feeling super unmotivated.

I have 2 kitties. One of them is more my Dhs and my son's and the other one is mine and he follows me everywhere and is my little fur baby! He's always laying on or around me.

This tww I feel the same as I did the last 3 cycles so I don't feel very confident. I always spot hours before af arrives then it turns into a flow. No one is out till she arrives so let's all hope she doesn't and we get our bfps even if we think we're out!

Still early for ya TTTTina... For most of us even! But fingers crossed for us all! Were getting closer to the weekend!!! Woot!

After talking to my husband I think we're going to try again after the new year. But I'm still going to be stalking you all ladies!

I hope you guys get your bfps this cycle!

:( that makes me sad Luckybug. But at the same time, it may be good to rest, let your body get back to "normal". I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Anything new with anyone else? My boobs are a tiny bit sore but nothing compared to normal, and I have some stupid pimples that came up this morning!... As I get closer I just feel less confident :/

Luckybug- I'm sad to see you go, but at least you can relax through the holidays and come back with a fresh start. :)

Today I'm still feeling under the weather...not anything out of the norm.I am not feeling confident that I will be getting a bfp this month so I am trying to get positive and prepared for next month.

We just gotta look forward and stay positive for the future Jules!

I am staying super positive! We got this! :) I figure that this is only our 2nd month ttc and the first month I fully tracked everything so it might take a few months..I am going to be as patient as I can. I'm going to add Vitex next month and use digitals along with my wonfo so I am excited to try some new things. We decided we will see how things go and if it doesn't happen by January then we will go to the fertility doctor to see if we can do some further testing but fingers crossed we get a holiday bean! It's the perfect weather to snuggle ;)

PS- Has anyone heard of this pineapple core thing? I might try that next month as well. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->