ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

TTTina- That sounds awesome!!You should totally volunteer next year, I worked at a place called frightland as a zombie in the haunted woods a few years ago and had so much fun! lol

Luckybug-Even though things are stressful, it sounds like you have a great man supporting you and making you feel better. Puppy snuggles always help too!

Ok ladies so, I got off work and decided, I wanted to bake!!! Well so I decided to check my past 2 cycles and see what symptoms I entered on the same cycle days as this month.... I had tender breasts starting CD19 and was "blah, impatient, weepy, sad".... This month, "happy, calm, happy" and NO tender breasts.... Since it's opposite of my past cycles... I'm considering that a good sign!!!

I think thats is an awesome idea to write down your symptoms during the tww! I kinda track them in ovia, but I always forget. lol Fingers crossed that it all points to a bfp! Enjoy the yummy baked goods! :)

That's what I use is Ovia! I try and make sure to log my symptoms so that I CAN compare, and look back and be like "ok what was happening this cycle day last time" I like it!

Ohhhh... I've been using fertility friend forever now! Is it really similar?

I'd assume so!? But I've never used fertility friend! Lol

Haha! Did you download it Luckybug? I really like it!

Going through the website because I'm too lazy to get the ipad or my phone out. haha. Looks really neat!

I'm excited about trying again now, I just read that if I did have a chemical I should be super fertile the next couple of cycles normally. Loading myself up with vitamins and taking some iron supplements. I mean, it can't hurt! Calcium, iron, multivitamin with folic acid, vitamin d, b6 and b12! No caffeine, no vaping (I only do it before I ovulate), and no nonsense! Staying away from over processed foods.

Found some pumpkin seeds too, and have decided that I like them. :) I don't think I really gave them a good chance.

I have 8 different apps I use lol. Some of them say I o the same day and some say different.

Last month I did no alcohol and no caffiene... This month I haven't been as strict on the caffiene part.... I just get in my head and told myself, people drink caffeine all the time and get preg, so it's ok I don't stop and just cut down... Lol! Trying not to over do things so it "just happens"... Idk it sounds weird! But yes I over think things, so this cycle I'm trying not to... So by drinking caffiene that's me not over analyzing things... If that makes sense!

But we just ate dinner and I couldn't finish it! I was starving, but then my stomach got so full, and now I'm super gassy! Ugh! Yuck!

I use Ovia and fertility friend. I like that ovia tracks everything and I like the temp chart on fertility friend.I have to do better. Some changes I have made is cutting caffeine and have been eating so healthy it's rediculous. Lol No sugar, no dairy (except small amounts of cheese), no pasta, rice, bread...well basically not a lot of carbs and plenty of veggies and low sugar fruits. I feel better and am down 10 pounds but it's some extreme will power. Lol Next month I'm goin to add vitex..maybe that will help my cycles regulate better.

Last month I had the "drink til' it's pink" mentality and regret it. I didn't overthink things til... probably I started feeling different. I needed to stay calm and carry on, but I'm too crazy for that haha. Next time I won't let myself have anything to obsess over because I'm going to worry about it from the start.

Refuse to!

Diet soda was the hardest and I did that a few months ago, everything else should be easy, right? :S

And now begins my sleepless nights of laying in bed thinking, "what if it doesn't happen this month?" "It has to right?! We did everything we can!" "When would we tell our families? I can't keep this secret"
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My boss at work kept making jokes about my hormones and I had to yell at him. It's hard to keep secrets! I'm the worst secret keeper, at least my own.

:S I would tell my immediate family sooner I think than everyone else at like 11 weeks. Or 12. :)

So after twenty-four hours of the most horrific period that I've ever had, it is now the lightest third day I've ever had. I reckon it'll probably be over tomorrow. Oh man, if every period was like that I would rip my uterus out. Normally it just lasts three days so that's typical, with one day of just spotting here and there.

So glad it's almost over and we can start bd'ing again! WOOP!

I like to think we would hold out so we could do something fun to tell everyone..I even have a bunch of ideas pinned on a secret Pinterest board. Lol However, my husband is the worst surprise keeper ever and would probably call his parents right away.
Lucky bug-Yay for a fresh new cycle and lots of bd'ing! Cheers to a super fertile month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->