ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

I am trying to stay as positive as I can. Would love to get a bfp by at least Christmas, would be a great gift lol.

I'm happy you'll be around stalking us still luckybug!

I know it's still early for me but I just really feel like I did the last 3 cycles, and really like I did last cycle when I thought I may actually be pregnant, but sadly af showed. My nipple have been a bit sensitive but that started around when I was supposed to be ovulating so I'm not counting it as anything.

We all still have a week or so before we are completely out so I am sending out some good bfp vibes for all of us!! If it works out that we don't get our bfp's at least we can support each other until we all do. It's def is nice to have others to talk to! None of my friends are currently ttc and my really good friend has infertility so I feel like I can't really talk to her about it either.

It is good to have other people to talk to that are going thru what I am. We will all go from ttc buddies to bump buddies and hopefully it's soooooon!!

Yay! Let's hope so! It would be awesome of we could all get bfp's!!! Let's stay positive ladies!!! I'm gonna test in 3 days! Still might be too early but whatevs!

lol. I totally tested yesterday when doing my ovulation test. My FF said I had ovulated super early so I figured it was worth a try...total bfn. My opk's are still showing a line. Part of me just wants to throw it out the window, but since I never got a clear answer I am still testing every day.

I know you said let's stay positive buuuuut I'm feeling af cramps and I normally get them starting a week before she shows :-(

Oh no!!!! Maybe it's implantation! my boobs are starting hurt more, I don't like that.... That's normal for my AF.... STAY AWAY!!!! I planned on testing Sunday, but that's still 2 days early... So I'm really not sure I want to know! Ugh! I hate this timing game!!!!

Yes the timing thing does suck. I don't think it's implantation bleeding cuz it feels just like af, and I know the difference between af cramps and ib, and pregnancy cramps. My boobs don't get very sore before af but they did when I was pregnant and my boobs don't hurt. :-(

So today I feel some normal week before af signs...keeping up hope but they aren't out of the ordinary. I am super tired and feeling a little bloated, other than that I don't have any other signs. Fingers crossed that we get surprise bfp's despite feeling normal af signs... they can also be preggo signs!

No new signs for me. I keep expected to see AF spotting every time I go to the bathoom. Usually happens 5 or so days before AF, although last cycle it was only like the day before. I really wanted chocolate this morning! So I had to stop only way into work and get some!

Happy Friday ladies!

Chocolate always makes everything better! :)

Finally Friday!! Yay!!! Yesterday was hubby's birthday and we both have off tomorrow so I think we might find something fun to do..I want to go pumpkin picking but I doubt that is what he wants to do for his birthday. lol

Yes, let's hope it's surprise bfps.

Happy fridaaaayyyy! Anyone got any plans? I don't lol

No plans here either! We are old and borning! Haha! Try not to test til Tuesday, that's my plan!

I feel like based on my mood right now, AF will show, UGH! I'm in such a bad mood! Maybe I will be better once I eat! But I'm like so mad..... I'm having a glass of wine.... Please don't judge!

Have that glass of wine...I'm not going to judge! Lol It must be the day because my before AF signs showed up too! :( I broke out, feeling bloated,sleepy, and totally moody..like clockwork.

Ugh! She better stay away! I feel MUCH better now! Is there a full moon? Can we blame that?! But now I'm anxious... I keep going back and forth about testing early on Sunday, or wait til Tuesday!?! AH!

It has to be something! Lol I would suggest waiting as long as you can but I know its super hard! I'm glad your feeling better :)

I had 2 glasses of wine last night cuz I feel af coming on. Got the pimples coming and the cramps are on schedule. I just hate it.

Man what is up with the school shootings lately. This morning we had a school shooting in our state, and only about 30 mins from where I live! I don't even want to put my son In school anymore I'm so terrified, specially after that horrible Sandyhook elementary shooting, poor little kids.

It's absolutely horrible and scary! I don't blame you for worrying! I've never been to Washington state, is it usually pretty quiet or is it usually quiet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->