• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Lol. It really is way too early but nothing else was on. Now I'm watching girly movies and cleaning a little. I feel like I should be productive but it was super hard to get moving.

I have 6 days about till af is supposed to come and I just know she will. I have some cramping that is af cramps and I'm super upset. I'm not going to test at all cuz I know she's gonna show.

I live by a trader joes. There stuff Is kind of expensive tho

Don't test TTTTina!!! It's so much worse to see the BFN then just to know AF is coming!
Yea we went to trader joes a few times, and they are expensive and I just have to have the brands I know and am use to! Plus the people there were so rude! No thanks!

So my af disappeared. Saturday I had a temp dip and that night I had some blood streaked ewcm, (I know that is kind of tmi lol) then I had cramps and felt so blah just like I do every month. I kept waiting yesterday for it to come and nothing, now today besides some little cramps I have nothing. I think af is playing tricks on me and it is not coool!! I just want to start my new cycle if I am not pregnant. I took a test last week and it was a definite bfn.

Last cycle AF tricked me and came a day late! I was like sooo sure I was preg all day when she didn't show! Then late the next afternoon AF came :(
I kind of wonder if the same thing will happen this time. AF due tm.... No symptoms though. My boobs don't hurt at all any more, no spotting/pink since the 1 time at 6am yesterday morning, but I got the bfn... So idk!?! My friend had 2 bfn followed by bfp testing 3 days in a row... But I use the FRER so I feel like it would detect by now right!? UGH! These 2-3 days is worse than the whole 2 weeks! Haha!
I did request time off work for next cycle during my fertile time, so let's hope those days stay the same now! Haha! I figure then I can relax and have less stress!

I agree that the last days before af is the worst wait ever! I have no symptoms at all except for the little cramps so I can't even symptom spot. lol It seems as though none of us have gotten af yet so there is still hope!! fingers crossed and a pound of baby dust!!!! :) I think maybe just maybe if my af doesn't show by tomorrow morning I am going to test...even if its bfn at least I know I can focus on going forward.

I hope so too! That is awesome that you got off for lots of bd time! Once I know my due date will be past July I may take some days off. I have been holding on so that if I was to get preggo than I could have a few extra weeks of PTO to add on to maternity leave or a few weeks before to get things ready...doesn't look like that will happen tho so I could definitely use a few long weekends.

AF needs to stop playing games. I have definite af symptoms so I'm sure she's coming, so I won't test, unless I'm a few days late lol. I'll give her a couple extra days cuz sometimes she's early for me, and sometimes she's late so we'll see this time. I hope you do end up getting your bfp but if not then I hope af stops messing with you and just comes so you can start your next cycle!

I also keep torturing myself by looking at the bfp section of bnb!lol I like reading the stories and looking at the people who got a bfp after years of trying reminds me that we are only on our 2nd month ttc so I have plenty of time...i'm just so darn impatient!! lol

We have nothing exciting to talk about today! I hope everyone is having a good monday! I have a case of the Mondays! And am sleepy!

I told my boss I had company in town so I needed to extend my weekend that week! Haha! Could you imagine "hey so I'm gonna need these days of so I can focus on having sex all week! Thanks!" Lmao!

Haha Jules I do the same thing! I'm addicted to this site, I just read a bunch of threads! But I had joining when they are like so many people in and a million posts! Our thread I can at least keep track of everyone!

Hahaha! My boss doesn't ask questions..thank goodness, though it's a female so I think she would understand. It is soooo hard to get a thread started on here or to keep one going. I am proud of us! :) I stalked for a while then finally got brave and posted something...0 responses. lol I am glad I got in with you ladies early on.

On a new topic..I am conflicted. I want to try some new stuff next month just for the heck of it. I was all about vitex, but also heard good things about maca..so now I am torn on which one to start. I am also def. using digital opk's and I think I will do the whole pineapple core just for fun.Anything new you ladies are going to try if af shows her terrible, horrible, rediculous self?

I don't think I could do the pineapple core, I'm not a pineapple fan! I don't really know what I'd try! But I think we will do preseed again, and I kind of want to do the 5 days in a row... But I hear every day lessens sperm count, but then that you have better odds... I'm not sure if I'll spend money on opk's this cycle knowing it's been CD14-16 the past two cycles I may just assume and do those, plus if we do the 5 days in a row we'd hit those days for sure. Do you think that's a bad idea to do 5 days straight?

I've read more about maca, so for that reason I'd pick that!

Some people put it in a smoothie which wouldn't be too bad. Lol I heard the best bd plan is every other day starting cd8 then 3 days (2days prior and on O day) then skip a day and bd once more. I believe on this site they call it SMEP..but I don't think 5 days in a row is a bad idea either. I wouldn't worry too much unless your husband has a low sperm count.
I'm going to get the maca and maybe just do both! Lol

That's what I've heard too! We tried every other but unfortunately wasn't as strict as I'd hoped...

Yes smoothies I think are a good idea! Where do you get it??

Well I believe AF is just around the corner. I started brown spotting more today. Blah.

I was just reading about smep the other day and think I am going to try that, along with continuing to use preseed and using digital opks. I also may start to temp too. Cycle after if i need too I'll see what else I would like to try. I love pineapple so that may be something I'll try too. Lol

Still no AF so I tested this morning and I'm calling it a bfn...I thought I saw a shadow and stopped myself to just take it as a bfn because if it was a bfp I wouldnt have to inspect it. Lol if it turns pink I will be ecstatic, but I can't obsess over a shadow and be even more disappointed when AF arrives.

I'm really getting irritated and impatient! I have small amounts of spotting, so I get prepared for AF, and then I don't have spotting or anything the rest of the day. Last cycle I was a day late, so maybe she'll show tomorrow but quit playing games already! AHH! I've got one last test at home that I may use if nothing changes by Thursday.

Also ladies! Serious question! After browsing the site, a lot of forums talk about not announcing BFP's in this section and to announce in the "announcement" section... How do you girls feel about that?
I think we've been through this for like what 2 months or so together, I would love to hear when one of you gets a bfp! So I'm ok with sharing. Are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->