• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Stalking you MH! I had sharp booby pains from my chemical, plus sharp cervix pains. I'm going to take it as a good sign for you!

Fx!!! I'm a day late today. I wouldn't even say I'm spotting anymore, it's just like residue... I hope tht makes sense. Last night I had some weird dreams! And like they all ran into each other.. Like all us girls here met but we were all at an ice cream shop and the only reason we knew who was who, was because our forum names were our license plates. Then I was supposed to watch my grandpa, who has been gone for jut over 5 years now, my grandma wanted me to watch him while she went to work, but my grandpa was as healthy as ever and just needed my company, where as when he passed he was very ill, and bed bound.
I feel hungry even though I ate, and my right eye hurts and is blurry. Now I know I should wear my glasses or contacts even but :/ that's just how lazy I am! And I hate having something on my face, so glasses never last.
*sigh* I'm hoping nothing is wrong with me! That I will start AF or I'm preg. I don't really feel crampy like I'm going to start, my boobs have no pain any more. I'm just a bit gassy. This is beginning to stress me out, and obsess more than I need to!! Haha!

Anything new with you ladies?! Luckybug- Thanks for stalking! :)

I have weird dreams like that sometimes. Lol.

Well fx'd that it's your bfp!! I had cramping all night and slept crappy. Feels like my uterus is going to fall out, that's how I know af is right around the corner. I wish she'd just show up already so I can get on to cycle 5

Hope - I don't know much personally about royal jelly, but read somewhere that is good with egg health. That is all I really know. If you think you are going to ovulate maybe stop and get some cheap ovulation tests? They sell them at all drugstores, the grocery store, and even the dollar store. I wish you the best!

Luckybug- Thanks for stopping by! I hope all is well with you! :)

MH- Those all sound like good signs! I hope you get more and no af! Just that bfp!

TTTTina- AF is so evil! I hope your uterus stays in there...your gonna need that. lol

Me..welllll. I started spotting this morning, very very light pink. So either A. af will be here or B. AF is being evil. I took a test this morning and bfn for sure. I am done with them unless af doesn't show in the next few days, but I am pretty positive it will be here by tomorrow. :( It can hurry up so it can be over this weekend. I am visiting family this weekend and I hate going away on af...it makes things so difficult!

Jules that's what I keep saying "she'll be here tomorrow" im ready for her! I think I'll test tomorrow of she's doesn't come today. My cycles are never this long.
I've been sooo thirsty, my mouth is dry feeling. Also I checked my Cervix this morning, I'm not sure if it's best to check while standing or laying down but I was in the shower and it seemed high and soft. It was definitely softer than a few days ago when I checked.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I tried the whole cervix thing and it never made sense to me. lol I have kinda achy boobs as the day is going on..total af sign. ughhh

It looks like the spotting has went away..this is weird. I never have spotting before af. This isn't right!

That's what happened to me!! No spotting no nothing today, although spotting is normal for me. So now that I'm not, and even when I was it wasn't the normal spotting I have, something is going on! I'm obsessing! When is AF due for you?

Lots of baby dust to you all!
Fx'ed for you MH and Jules...maybe the test was wrong?

I have decided I am going to try and conquer my fear of testing and do one tomorrow...(its too late to get any now)

I will keep you all posted! Thanks for the support xxx

I am slightly irregular and last month my af was weird I had 3 days of a light flow at the beginning of the month, then a normal flow on CD27. The past year it has been consistently 32 or 34 and 1 month 36 days.(knock on wood it isn't longer this month) I am currently CD32 so it could be anyday, ill give it to Friday then test again. I am hoping the vitex and maca help make things a little more consistent..this drives me insane!

Good luck hope!! If it is bfn don't get upset..it will just let you know you can start trying some new things. :)

Yes, I hope my uterus doesn't fall out neither haha. The first month we were ntnp I thought I was pregnant. I had spotting a couple days before af, and I never spot that early just sometimes around ovulation or the day AF shows, and I had a big glob of EWCM, the biggest I've ever seen and I don't see it come from me barely at all which is why we started to use preseed, and I was really thinking i was pregnant and then it didn't happen. I hate when af plays tricks on you. I really hope she's not playing a trick on you for halloween and you both get your bfps!

I'm all good, despite what the ER said my doctor said to wait two months to ttc again. :( So, I was pretty much destroyed after that. Hubs was fine with it, and couldn't understand why I was so upset, so it made a mess of things for a few days.

We're okay now, but it was a really hard hard week, not to mention painful for me! (I literally had a clot the size of a walnut! A WALNUT PEOPLE!) So, just waiting until January now. Which is really really depressing for me. But, I'm still stalking but you guys better be gone by the time I get back. ;)

Why did they say to wait to try for 2 months? I'm sorry you guys had a rough time after. I see why you were upset tho. That's a big blood clot! Only time I've had a blood clot a bit bigger was when I had my m/c and they aren't fun at all. I hope the time flies for you and you're trying again before you know it!!

...Ms Bsky.....are you still around???? Wondering how you're doing?

Wow lucky bug, that's hard! I'm so sorry, but very glad you are ok. Agree, time will pass fast, although at the time may not feel like it. January will be here before you know it.

Ladies I'm 15dpo no AF. Seems I have brown CM in the mornings then nothing all day. Last night I ate SO much at dinner time and felt so sick after. This morning I still didn't feel great, I burped and threw up a little in my mouth (lol). But I came to work and got a Gatorade, I'm feeling much better now. I remember once in the recent past, like beginning of August I felt so sick just before AF, but I had spotting then. Not now. I'm trying so hard to wait until Saturday (17 dpo) to test.
How's everyone else?!

Ms Bsky! Where are you?! Hope your doing well!!

Luckybug- I am so sorry that you have had such a hard time! Men don't have the maternal instinct like we do...they can't help not understanding the emotions us women go through. My husband could of cared less about all of the ttc stuff, especially the whole testing and temping thing and it made me upset. I don't think it hit him until his birthday and for the first time he sorta kinda started to understand why I do all of it.Hang in there. I promise time will go by faster than you think then you can get back on the ttc stress train. :)

MH5280- I am glad you are feeling better! Hopefully those are all signs of a bfp!!!!

I woke up this morning with the worst indegestion ever, I mean I think that's what it is...I have never had it.I was belching and some stuff came up. Gross!! I also had some sharp boob pain, but it was short then went away. I have no clue what is going on. I basically gave up on relying on temping and opk's at this point because we have been bding enough that if I were to O late I have it covered. I noticed yesterday that not only have I been sleeping with my mouth open but I also fell asleep during temping and it was half out of my mouth. I don't think that is the first time so no wonder my temps are all over the place! Yesterday it was 96.2, which is super low for being cozy under the covers. I tested my theory this morning by temping orally and vaginally. Results were 96.4 orally and 98.87 vaginally. I recorded the oral one because I want my chart to be consistent, but I think I found the issue and will be temping vaginally next month if no bfp. It's way more awkward, but i'm just gonna go with it.

Oh, and where did Ms. Bsky go?! I hope all is well with her and she comes back.

Haha! I agree! There is a thanks button, but I don't know what it does. lol

This is going to sound weird. I feel like I have been going back and forth with my feelings today. Its like I am trying to stop myself from getting excited to save myself the dissapointment, but I just want to have some hope since af isn't here. One minute I am telling myself, "Julie, just stop over analyzing every ache or weird feeling, because it could be caused from a million different things" to "Oh, these are all good signs! Maybe this is it!" Is ttc making me insane?..possibly. lol Does anyone else feel this way?

I agree with the like button thing lol.

Hope it's a bfp for you!!! Today is the first day AF is supposed to show. I hope she does before sat cuz there is a halloween party I'm going to and I'd like to have some wine. I know she's coming but just to be safe lol.

I have heartburn today, it sucks. Lol

We all need some halloween bfp's!

TTTTina- I hear that! I am going back home to visit family this weekend and meet up with some friends. I know there will be some drinking and I just want to know something beforehand!

Hi all, just did a test and got a BFN!
I am still not convinced...I'm thinking maybe the bleed I had last week could have been IB and it maybe too early to test...is this possible?

Good luck to you girls who are waiting to test still x

I'm out. AF showed tonight. UGGHH!!! 2 days late?! Thanks for that Mother Nature!
I'm mad but I just wanna get this S*** over with and move on!
Any suggestions for this next cycle??? I'm using preseed EVERY time, and will do the SMEP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->