• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Had 2 glasses of wine and felt it a little, so big girled it up and took a PG test and was a bfn and tho I knew it would be, it broke my heart still so now I'm drinking more wine and being sad. Got a good buzz going tho. I really do know when I'm not PG but I'm always hoping and just upset completely when it is a bfn like I knew. Sorry Rantings Of A buzzed woman. Lol. Onto cycle 5. Getting pretty discouraged now tho that it's taken this long. I know it can take a year for a completely healthy couple but I feel like there is something wrong with me or something

Hello ladies! My name is Michele!
Tina- I agree and know how feel! I'm going into cycle 4, and beginning to think something is wrong. Especially when friend around me who know were ttc are like "oh use OPK that worked for us the first month!" Well now it's going to be my 3rd months of opks and I'm still waiting for that to work! My sister and her husband look at each other and she's pregnant! They make me the most mad, they have 2 kids, youngest just turned 1 and are already talking about another! I told then "why don't you let someone else have a chance first?!" And then my bro in law made the comment of "we just look at each other and she's pregnant" ooooh man! I was sooo mad! I yelled at him! I was like "good for guys! Some people could only wish to be so lucky, so stop telling people that!"
Ugh!
Anyways nothing new with me, AF is still here and I do notice it's more like stringy/clotty, but it's not bad clotting I don't think. Just shredding out the bad eggs, getting ready for a baby.... God I hope!

It's going to be like a high of 40 all weekend! I hate snow too!! I'm sooo ready to move back to colorado! Yes it snows there but it's waaay better! It's sunnier and so the snow melts fast!!! The bad winters are in the mountains but down on the plains not so bad! Especially after experiencing an Illinois winter!!! F THAT!

Hello michele!!

more people on facebook announced their pregnant this morning and I just envy them so much. As I knew I wasn't PG when I saw the "not" before the "pregnant" on the PG test my heart just sank. I was hoping maybe I didn't know my body all that well lol. Now af just needs to show up so I can get it over with and on to ovulating. So definitely using smep, preseed and oopks. Really hoping this is the cycle. You'd think with how many unwanted pregnancies there are that it'd be easy to get pg. Wish it was for those of us really trying.

We don't get too much snow in seattle so I'm good with that lol, just a lot of rain.

Welp. Accidentally in the tww after husband accidentally didn't pull out. This is the first time he's ever not pulled out, and I'm terrified and excited at the same time. Kinda think he didn't take me seriously as he's been googling chemical pregnancy stuff, and thinks all the docs here are a bunch of quacks.

Let the insanity begin. :(

Welcome back luckybug! We are here for you! But then again! Maybe if you just don't think about it, it will happen.... I don't know how in the world you don't think about it, even if your "not trying" just that you were and want to, your obviously gonna think about it!!!

I wish I wasn't on AF, today was such a good day! No stress! And of course hubby was all over me and I'm like , ugh! Save this for next weekend!!

Hey ladies!!! Welcome back luckybug! I had a pretty good day with friends, we decided on lunch over going out and I spent the evening with my nephews. They are so adorable and it just makes me want one even more! I have yet to get AF and bfn this morning. :( Good thing is my ff finally predicted when I ovulated and it matches up to when I felt O pain so I'm excited I was able to tell the signs on my own. According to that I am 15dpo so af should be showing up at any moment. Can I just fast forward to O now?!

Last month it literally took over my life, this month, I only know that the time that we had sex may have been around the time that I ovulated? No opks. I don't even have any wondfo pregnancy tests left because I peed on them all last month.

The hubs is always all over me too when I'm on my period, he says it's to make me feel better. I think it's to coerce me into something that definitely won't make a baby. (haha)

AF showed up last night. Finally I can get on with this cycle!!

:( I hate that Tina.

New cycle party though? As soon as AF shows this month I'm going to get a bunch of wine and sit down and watch as much It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as I possibly can.

I'm glamorous like that.

Haha. My dh loves that show. I did have some more wine last night cuz I was depressed af showed

Wine is a great anti depressant! Haha! AF is about done now, we will start again Thursday! And I'm off work Saturday-Wednesday! So only 2 baby making days I'll be working! I'm hoping that reduces a lot of stress!! I told my hubby to hold on to all his hornyness for then!.... And yes he of course wanted something else!

You'd think that evolutionarily there would have been a better way to procreate without one of the sexes bleeding for 3-7 days every month.

Chin up though, as soon as it's over you can start the practicing then the baby dancing, and hopefully get a chance to get a super sticky egg. :)

Anyone order a basal body thermometer online? I cannot find one that's decent (lights up keeps the reading for the next day, etc etc) that isn't 40 dollars on amazon. I know there has to be a good one hidden on that site that doesn't make me cringe because of the bad reviews. I'd like to temp in January if I can.

I don't temp so I'm not sure of anything!

It's Monday morning! How's everyone today!?

I got my thermometer at CVS. It doesn't have a backlight so that is annoying, but it saves the last temp. They had fancier ones w/ the light and all that jazz. I had the same issue w/ Amazon. Plus I would have have to pay shipping on top of the price of the thermometer. Lame!

I am doing good I guess. So far today I missed my alarms, no AF, a blatant bfn, and a conference call...this is gonna be a long week!!

Sorry Jules! I hope our bodies are just waiting for the holidays! Something positive has got to come right!? And we'll all get BFP's together!

I am trying my best to stay positive and patient here, but this is getting frustrating. My cycles have been consistent, only being off maybe 1-2 days. I am currently 3 days past my longest cycle in years. I just think it's weird that the first month I track by temping and opk's plus bding on all the right days my cycle decides to go crazy! I don't even have signs of af..none. Not a cramp or a pimple. Last week I had all of the symptoms of af and spotted for one day then nothing. It's driving me nutty! lol

I know that feeling! That's how this cycle was for me too, AF was 2 days late and the longest cycle I think I've EVER had! It like your body knows when your watching it's every move, and it's playing games! I hate it! It is very frustrating!
I'm sorry girl!

Check this out... It was just an ad on my Ovia.... Interesting... Thought I'd share!

https://www.storkotc.com/?utm_sourc...ent=available at CVS&utm_campaign=SpermandEgg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->