• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

UGH!!!!! Wtf!?! What's going on?! Maybe it's the positioning of the moon, or daylight savings, that's throwing everyone's cycles cray cray... Haha! Ya never know! It sounds like something a technical scientist type person would say!

Well I hope AF shows fast and easy for you, so you can move on!

So I do have strep throat. Got some antibiotics for it so hopefully it clears up real soon!!!

:( That's so miserable. I've caught the cold everyone at work has.

Womp Womp.

@Jules, I say keep testing with the wondfos, but just use fmu. No more potty dances in walmart. haha!

Tina- yuck! Get as much rest as you can, and hopefully it will clear up soon!

Luckybug- sorry your sick too :(

Tis the season for colds and sickness - thumbs down!

Tina- Hopefully those antibiotics kick in soon!!!

Luckybug- I promise no more potty dances. I ended up with all of the wrong things because I was just grabbing stuff! lmao I am officially not testing for a few more days, way too stressful.

MH5280- It is totally cray cray! I wish some scientific nerd could just let me know what the heck is going on! lol

Hope this clears up In time to do smep! Swallowing feels like I'm swallowing glass sometimes. I'm ready for this to be gone. I can't really sleep worth a crap when I'm sick, wake up every hour, horrible.

I love the word cray cray. I always say totes cray cray lol.

Haha, that commercial is funny. Totes magotes. Lol, and I'll say totes jelly lol

That's one thing I miss in Germany. I don't get to watch any freaking commercials. We have Armed Forces Network which makes their own commercials. It was really l so disappointing. They're so cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mghxZzWVO7A

An example of the ridiculous commercials we have! I don't even watch TV now, I just stream everything.

In other weird cycle news: Mysterious spotting, bright pink, just like before AF. Thinking with how my back aches and my cramping which is pretty harsh I'm going to be seeing her face earlier than expected. Not like last month at all.

HOWEVER! My lil' dog is glued to me again. Which was how she acted last month, literally if we could combine into one corgi human person I think that would be her preference now. Last night my hubs and I were play fighting and she went into ninja attack mode. Which means she would nip him half heartedly and run away before attempting to sneak up on him and nip him again all while making battle cries.

Which is adorable, and scary because when we do have a baby I'm fairly sure she's going to claim it as her own and protect it with all her derpy passion. Since she's been my sweet fatty baby for the past two years, I wonder how she would adjust?

What are you guys gonna do with your fur babies to get them prepared?

I love all of the totes adorbs cray cray talk going on! All my friends around here are all old and get annoyed, but I say it anyway. lol

Luckybug- That commercial is horribly funny! I could understand how you miss normal ones though.

I have 2 cats..one is lovey and the other is really shy. I worry about the shy one with a baby, but we had little ones visit before and she just hides so hopefully that is what she would do. The other one will probably just be curious then go on her merry way.

My friend had a really attention craved dog so she got a babydoll that made noises. She would hold it and put it in the baby stuff she set up just to get the dog used to it. Sounds silly but she didn't have issues after the baby was born.

Luckybug! That commercial is awful! OMG! HAha!!
My fur baby has always been great with babies/kids. I've babysat a lot in the past and she would just lay next to the baby, not touch them, maybe just some kisses! I'm hoping she will be like that when we have one! But I've read a lot, and it says to have baby things around the house, clothes, crib, swing, things your baby will be using, have them out before the baby comes so the dog is use to them being there, and the scent. Our dog sometimes bites when we play, but once she feels our hand or whatever in her mouth she knows and let's up, but occasionally she doesnt, and we say "ow!" And she will lick us instead, she knows she hurt us!

Tina- were like totes the same person! Haha! Vocabulary wise anyways! Haha! Great! So now if any of that is used in here, ya'll won't think I'm cray! Haha!!

CD 8 for me today, let the BD-ing begin!!! I'm excited!

Yay fpr lots of BD!! Good luck!!

So my FF changed my O date for the 3rd time. It currently says I am 7 DPO...wtf! I was going to test tomorrow, but if it's right then it is still way too early. I don't want to waste anymore tests so I will try my best to wait til Monday. I need to either be preggo or start af so I can get on with my life..I feel like I have just been waiting around. lol

So weird! Try your best to wait!! I decided to NOT buy any pregnancy tests, so I'm not gonna have them in this house until I'm LATE on my next AF!

Good idea! I had better will power when I didn't have a whole bunch staring at me...now I am tired of poas! lol

Feeling dried out. Went rock wall climbing with the hubs, looked down and got so dizzy I made him let me down. I think I might have an ear infection, and I found out what was messing with my eye... Looked in the mirror and it appears I have a sty forming. UGH!

I'm telling you though, those commercials take away from things... Like the superbowl. Ever try to watch the super bowl without commercials? It's really not worth watching!

Gertie loves little children so much, she nearly convulses in a puddle of fur and love, while attempting to lick their dirty little fingers or faces! I think she'll be protective of them, and living in Germany if your dog nips someone it's a HUGE deal. Corgis are just naturally nippy dogs anyhow, so.... Yeah, it is always a worry with me! I love her too much to let anything happen to her.

I hate Stye's..they really do suck. I had surgery on my eyelid when I was little so now I get them all the time, I pop them and my husband always gets grossed out.lol I really hope yours goes away soon!!!

The superbowl would really not be the same...that is the only reason I watch!

Corgi's are adorable! I don't blame you about being worried if they make a big deal..seems a little extreme though, it's not like some nips are really going to hurt someone super bad. How long will you guys be in Germany or is this a permanent move?

Where are you stationed at in Germany luckybug?

I have 2 kitties. We got them when my son was about 10 months old and they did well with him so I'm not worried about them when we have a newborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->