• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

The video was a little creepy, but that is an interesting concept. I have gotten DH on board with a lot of things starting TTC...I am not sure he would go for that though. lol

So I thought I would just take an opk just for the heck of it...positive. This cycle just gets more and more difficult! lol Maybe I started a new cycle and the random spotting I had was af?

That's weird! I've heard that some girls got a positive bfp on a OPK... Idk how that makes any sense, and since you had a bfn I'm not sure! If you didn't have AF what cycle day are you?

CD39. Usually my cycles are 32 days..occasionally 34 and once 36. It isn't rediculously late, but I don't have AF signs like it is coming either. I guess I just have to wait it out and see what happens.

I'm feeling more depressed lately. I've been withdrawing myself and not wanting to talk to anyone or do anything. I hate when I get like this.

Jules, Are you taking frer? You might need to go in and get a blood test!

Tina, I know how you feel. I really really do. I was so upset when things didn't go well for me last cycle. :( I hope you feel better soon. AF always makes me super depressed too.

I wonder how many The Stork success stories there are. It seems so complicated!

It does seem complicated... And odd.... That's one I'm not sure id try! And no way hubby would be in board!

Tina- hang in there girl! I think we all have those days around AF time, I know I do! There's days I don't even want to talk to my hubby, or everything he does annoys me! This too shall pass and we can all get into a new cycle. Hopefully THE cycle! Have some wine!!! ;)

My throat started hurting today and then it got worse so I looked in the mirror and it's swollen, red and has pus spots all over it, so I'm going to the doctors tomorrow. This is not helping toward my depression. Blah

:( Yuck Tina. Maybe talk to your doctor about your depression too, maybe you have low vitamins? I know when I was anemic I would get really super depressed. Sometimes when I'm sick and don't know it yet I get super down too.

So, today I'm having some cramping, and I don't think it's because I might be pregnant. :( I think it would be too soon for that. It doesn't feel like last time, it feels like a really exhausted cramp, if that makes sense, like my uterus is overly tired. Wondering if AF is coming super early. I also felt super light headed and dizzy yesterday, but assumed it was because I hadn't ate breakfast yet. If I am pregnant, I would have had to of ovulated ON THE DAY of hubs accident, or ovulated super early, when we had sex, but he didn't finish the deed. This cycle has me all sorts of confused because I've felt unbearably horny the entire time up to now, and I'm not that person, if it makes sense.

I wish my hormones would get a grip on themselves, calm the hell down and let me just be normal for a little while.

Tina- I'm sorry! That sounds horrible, hopefully the dr can get you some antibiotics and clear that up! I use to get strep throat all the time when I was younger, kinda what it sounds like. :( not fun!

Luckybug- your body is probably going through a lot after your chemical. It's probably figuring out what it should be doing now. But those all do sound like preg signs!

I've got nothing going on. Start SMEP in a few days so looking forward to getting down again!!! I don't think I'm going to buy opk's this month, and just stick with SMEP, assuming I O on day 14/15 we'll do it 3 days in a row those days. We're both getting frisky so let's get this show on the road! I think AF has finally left! Woot!

So, SMEP is essentially just bd'ing the three days up until O?

You start cd 8, and do every other day until you O then you do 3 days in a row.

Tina-I hope you feel better! Strept really sucks! :(

Luckybug- From what I understand SMEP is every other day starting cd8, the 3 days leading up to O or after a positive opk, then bd after skipping a day. Sending you good vibes!

Michele-I am glad evil AF is finally disapearing! Time for a lot of bd! :)

No change for me today. I actually have loads of energy rather than feeling gross before AF so I am not sure what is going on, I am giving it til Friday then will call my doctor to get some tests. I got a very light line on my wondfo tests the past 2 days so I am hoping that is a good sign, but I am not getting my hopes up as those things don't seem to be too reliable for me. I took a clearblue digital Sunday night and it was a bfn. I have 50 wonfo pg tests so I am going to take those until Friday then if no AF shows I will use the clearblue..those things aren't cheap so I don't want to have to buy more. lol

It takes about 48-72 hours for your HCG to double, so probably in two or more days test with fmu and it should be a lot darker.

My fingers are crossed for you lady!

I would love for you to upload a picture of them. I'm obsessed with looking at them in the gallery.

The ones I took are either too blurry or dim to be able to see because one of our bulbs went out in our bathroom and the rest of our house is low lighting. I am getting new lights on my way home and I will probably be doing one tonight so I will try to get a good pic if the line is still there! I would love some feedback that isn't my husband...he is colorblind so he cant see the difference between white and pink. lol

OMG! I have to pee so bad, but I am trying to hold it until I can get home and test.l lol I still have an hour left then I have to stop at Walmart and a 20 minute ride home...this is insanity at it's finest!

Haha! Oh no Jules! Hold it!!! Kegals come in handy at a time like that!!! And good luck! I hope your line gets darker!!

Almost peed myself in Walmart...for a bfn! Womp womp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->