• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Hubs is in the military we have two more years here.

Gertie is so weird looking, and simply beautiful to me! But her nips are like... terrible pinches. If she were to nip an old person it would probably leave a good sized bruise, and they will not hesitate to call animal control. She doesn't nip us hard at all, but if someone is coming towards us in a way she doesn't like she will go all cujo and act like she's a big dog. It's embarrassing and adorable. It's only happened twice, and from what I've seen she's a really good judge of character. I just hope she doesn't get super sensitive about a baby, something she would perceive as lower in her pack order than herself and therefore feel the obligation to protect it above all else. She really hates it when my hubs and I play fight too, she can't stand it if she thinks he's hurting me! Even when we bd it worries her and she will intermittently whine at the door if I'm having a loud moment.

When I do get pregnant I'm going to try the baby doll thing... But she's really smart she would probably be able to smell bull a mile away and ignore it.

I mean where at In Germany are you stationed? Lol. My friends husband is in the military there too, they are in Eschenbach. They have a little over 2 and a half years there still.

So, decided to take an opk today (cheapie) and got the darkest line. :O

No cm at all, if I am fertile I'm the worst kind of fertile. Bd'd last night, but didn't think I'd be fertile this late in my cycle. We're bad at this whole waiting til' January thing. :S

I think Taylor (my fur baby) has gotten used to us BDing, she just lays in her bed, and sometimes she'll huff if we are up late! Haha! She needs her sleep!

We BDed last night, didn't use preseed, I didn't really need it, but I'm insisting on using it when I'm closer to my ovulation days!

Other than that, HAPPY FRICKIN FRIDAY!!!! (Luckybug- I don't think it's Saturday there! But happy day to you too!) Longest week ever I swear! 5 days off after today and all I have planned is a mani! And sleep! And BD! Haha! Anyone have any exciting plans over this weekend?? Were an "old" married couple, so we just have some yard work planned! Even tho it's going to be in the 30's! I HATE cold winter weather! Haha!

Do you like Germany luckybug?

I know where my friend is its 3:45 PM Friday there now and here its 6:45am. No plans for me, as I'm getting over this strep crap. Antibiotics are kicking in so I'm just gonna take it easy this weekend. I've got 20 pills to take and only taken 6. I wish they would find a way to shorten the doses. When I had my stomach bacterial infection I only had to take 3 pills, 1 a day. That was nice lol.

Tina- Have they ever given you a z-pack..those are amazing. Only 4 days worth of antibiotics and it works super fast! I don't know if they prescribe it for strept though, I havent had that since I had my tonsils out. I hope you feel better for the weekend!!! :)

Michele- 30's??!!! Geeeez..I thought our 50 was cold! It is supposed to go to the 40's during the day next week and 20's at night. I hate winter weather, it is so gloomy and depressing. The only thing good about it is the holidays and I am so not ready for that yet! lol At least it is good weather to keep each other warm on your days off (wink wink). lol

Luckybug- At least by talking about waiting it takes some pressure off. Sometimes that is all you need to get that bfp! It is possible to ovulate late in your cycle..look at me. I thought it would be super early and apparently didn't ovulate until CD33. Our bodies can be a mystery!

We have nothing planned for the weekend. My hubby has to work and I plan on watching some netflix while getting all our winter stuff out. Exciting I know! lol

Haha! Well glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't do anything on the weekends! But you know what, I enjoy it! There's no way I could handle being out partying all weekend anymore! Idk how I did it!

You are def. not alone! My work is demanding and busy all week long...all I want to do on the weekends is have some alone time and spend some time with my hubby. Though I am actually a little secretly happy to have the weekend to myself since he is working, last weekend I visited family and friends in Delaware so I feel like I haven't had a break in weeks!

On a side note: Has anyone felt like their boobs are bruised a few days before af? I feel like someone punched the side of my right one today and yesterday.lol

My boobs feel like that for a few days before AF! Like BAD! Do not try and touch them! I need a sports bra to sleep in during those days, it hurts to just move if I dont! It's awful!

My boobs have been sore today too. I really think AF is going to come early. My face is all broken out, I have no appetite (normal for me around AF) and I could have throat chopped a mofo today at work (which is also normal for me, I've gotten really good at suppressing my violent urges).

Hubs cooked me dinner, and it still is sitting on the counter. Salmon, I'm not a big fish fan anyhow. I'd much rather just drink some pomegranate juice and call it dinner

"Throat chop a mofo" haha! That's awesome!!! Totes sounds like an AF sign though!

Throat chopping is relatively harmless, but really annoying! It's my go-to move for a quick punishment that also allows me to get some ground between me and my victim.

Try it on your hubs the next time he pisses you off. :p

So, I have questions, questions about my cervix.

I have no idea how to start monitoring my cervix... I have felt it before, just you know... being curious. Just tried to feel it now, and it's like... WAYYYYY wayyyy wayyy back. Is that normal for LP?

I told my husband that I now completely understand how people can fear that which they do not understand. There's so many things I don't know about my own body and that terrifies me. haha. :S

I'm no help, I'm not sure about cervix checking... Sorry :/

No jules I don't think I've ever gotten a z pack. They said since I was allergic to penicillin that the one I'm taking now is the next best. So 2 pills a day for 10 days, boo. Lol.

I still get confused about checking my cervix so I just stopped lol

I think I'm going to learn everything about it I can next month. I'm going to be an expert. Or something.

Hi girls,

Just thought I would drop in and say hello!

Since my last posts...I did test and got a BFN and all my symptom have gone so now waiting on AF too...should be here next week but being so irregular i maybe waiting a while...

Have any of you tried/considered any treatments abroad?
I am looking into having IVF at a clinic called Reprofit in Czech Republic...their success rates are good and the treatment prices are excellent...less than half what we would pay anywhere else...

I guess it would be time to move onto to IVF now as we have been trying for quite a long time...

Any advice or opinions are much appreciated!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->