• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

I've read that a twinge is sharp random pain, not like a cramp tho... I am having O cramps but i think twinges you get more in the TWW. I'm not looking forward to that time! I'm supposed to have AF the day before thanksgiving, or on thanksgiving.... I hope she stay the heck away!!!

So tmi- but last night we BD'd and my vag like totally ate up all the spermies!! I'm hoping that's good! I usually have quite a bit that leaks out, even after laying for 20-30 mins after... But not last night!

I felt like I had a needle poking through my cervix last month.

Can't stop testing, because my nipples have been so sore, which isn't typical of AF at all. Had a test with a line that appeared after 10 minutes, trust me when I say I've taken PG tests before we ttc and they never had ANY lines. Now, I'm not having needle sharp cervix pains, but I am having weird sharp needle pains in my uterus, kinda like when your hand falls asleep and you start moving it again.

I'm testing, one more time in the morning. Since 12dpo (maybe?) was when I had a good line last month. Maybe I'll save it for 14dpo, as to not get my hopes up. Hubs and I conversed and he wants me to be pregnant before Christmas. We had a really long heart to heart last night. I don't think we can not try now. It's just something that we both want so badly! We're ready.

Excited for you! I really hope it is a BFP for you. I mean, one blue dye test could be wrong, if you took two I'd say odds are in your favor.

I would get a dollar store cheapie and test with that! No reason not to.

Michele- Yay for spermies staying up in there!! lol Fingers crossed for another thing to be thankful for on Thankdgiving! :)

Luckybug- There must be a pregnancy epidemic in my area or something! I went to 2 dollar stores and both were out of tests, 2 Walmarts with only blue dye left, and an hour on hold w the doctor just to have to wait 2 weeks to be seen. Its cray cray!! On a serious note: I really am sending good thoughts to you and your hubby, I hope it happens for you very soon. :)

So I had some ovulation pain yesterday, then I also just wasn't eating like I should or drinking enough water. So I think I got dehydrated, my stomach hasn't felt well. But I've also still been having pain, it's like bad! So I made my hubby leave work real quick to bring me some ibuprofen and pedialite! :) I need to get to feeling better soon cuz it's a baby making night!!! Not doing opk's but judging off my last 2 cycles I should be O today... Fx we get it!

It's starting to snow outside and is soo cold! For once tho, my friends and family back in Colorado are having worse weather than us here in Illinois!!! I don't feel bad for them tho, I had to go through that S*** last year, and I'm sure I will soon this year too!!! I need to move to San Deigo or Miami!! I love warm weather!!!

Yay for ovulation!

I'm most decidedly out. :/ So much for being hopeful. Started spotting a bit today, and I expect that it'll be full blown in a day or so.

I hope you feel better!! No getting sick while bd! lol Fingers crossed those swimmers are catching that eggy!

Luckybug- I am still keeping hope for you! Even if you do get af I know you are determined and it will happen soon for you. :)

I have just not felt right for two days, but a negative test this morning. I am basically just sitting patiently and waiting for something to happen. If af does show up I am going to ask if I can keep my appt and check some things to see why my cycle was rediculously long, there has to be a reason it has been so wonky.

I get sharp pains too, normally during o and in my tww. Hopefully someone gets a bfp soon!!!

Just been around. Lacking this month on the trying part. I Was gonna smep it but missed a day so now just doing it whenever. I took an opk yesterday it was negative, going to take another one today. No more strep throat, thank god. I am really just getting down on the not getting pregnant so I've been not as excited to try anymore.

Jules definitely keep your appointment! Get a check up and make sure ya'll are good to go!

Tina- they say that's when it happens! When you aren't trying anymore.
I'm hoping me being less stressed helps, I'm really sick of seeing bfn's! It's depressing! And idk how much more I can emotionally handle! So we'll see what happens!

I get depressed seeing bfn's too so I'm not as excited which makes me lack. Just took another opk, it's negative.

Maybe you lacking will make you more relaxed and it will happen!!

I logged into Facebook this morning, and 2 people annoucned pregnancies, one said "must be something in the water.... Babies all over the place!!" ..... um NO! And apparently I'm drinking the wrong water then! I was very disappointed! Isn't that awful? Like the most exciting time in a persons life, and I'm not happy for them! I mean like, cool good for you! But ugh! Frustrating! Although I have a friend who went through IVF 3 times and is finally pregnant so for her I was super excited!!!!

I'm still having some pain on me left side, but I only really notice it when pressure is applied, like bending or actually pushing to see if it hurts! Haha! I'm hoping since it's been hurting for a few days that means I'm extra fertile... HA! Wishful thinking, but I doubt it! And I'm still noticing a bit of EWCM, I had that the other day, not really yesterday and then again today.

Hubby scheduled massages for Saturday!!! OMG I'm so excited!!!! But I wish it was a later date, that's the start of my tww, so I'm hoping I'll stay relaxed the whole time!

Good idea! I had better will power when I didn't have a whole bunch staring at me...now I am tired of poas! lol

I am so jealous your getting a massage! lol I know what you mean about feeling a little jealous...I have to remind myself that I want others to be happy when it's my turn. It still is hard, but it doesn't bother me as much anymore. I know one day it will be my turn. :) I have had all negatives this week, but still no af. I just want to get on with next cycle already!!! I am on CD48...it has never ever been this long before!

Oh goodness Jules! I'm sorry! Waiting around for the dr must feel like forever! Hang in there girl! Maybe get yourself a massage!

DOOOOO IT!!!!! A lot of places have killer deals for first time clients! Or look on Groupon! I've done both!

So I'm kind of kicking myself, doing SMEP, and last night should have been our last 3day in a row BD night, neither of us wanted to tho, we were just relaxing and not in the mood. I was like "ok we'll do it in the morning instead" haven't yet, but I just woke up! I think I'm just set in my head I'm not getting pregnant, but there's a little hope waaay back in the corner... So I guess I'm officially in my TWW. AF is due 27-29. *sigh*

So, things I'm going to try next cycle include vitex and temping. I head that it can help long cycles and such, which I don't have, but it's just supposed to be good for your hormones in general. I get acne towards the end of my cycle, and it's supposed to be stellar for helping prevent that as well. No harm in trying. I have some ordered, hopefully my AF starts soon, it should be here any day now. I'm just waiting and waiting to get back to normal.

My pee sticks are now all white white white. So I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up, it must've been evap lines.

You did pretty good with SMEP though! I would BD just one more time just incase... At some point today. Just for fun if I were you. ;)

I was trying to smep but just couldn't get into it this month. Also I lost my digital opk thing and it's hard reading the tests without it. So we aren't trying this month, just been depressed and not in the mood to do it at all, so will start again next month. Maybe I'll Get a Christmas bfp. Lol

Still no BD today, but day isn't over! Im gonna do my best to get it in before the night is over! I've had some random sharp pain in my right ovary area... I hate pain down there! Not sure what it could be at this stage in my cycle so that kind of worries me it may be a cyst...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->